My penis stinks. No joke it just smells all the time

My penis stinks. No joke it just smells all the time.

I also came to conclusion that my penis is clean for about 1 hour a day. I shower at night before i get into bed and then i masturbate so i spend the whole day with a dirty penis and now it smells.

No it doesn't.

If my penis stinks why r u still here? I'm not going to cut my dick off and get a replacement

honestly even just scracthing my balls and adjusting my penis, my hand comes out smelling like fish.

I met a girl in the pub the other night too, and we went back to my friends house and we ended up getting together. We were kissing and she was rubbing her hand on my dick so i undid my belt so she could get a better grip. I could even smell the stentch myself. It was disgusting. She was cool though, she even sucked it.

Smell sticks to hair so clean Shaven is best. Also, use baby powder to prevent your balls from getting sweaty. Sebaceous glands are a mother fucker. You're welcome

lupus...definitely lupus!

Nope. Smells like piss cuz I pissed earlier

So now shaven is best. Okay sure m8 whatever

Nah you are wrong there, i trim. I am from the UK so have foreskin and when i pull the foreskin back that is where the stink is. Right there on the bellend.

I'm not chopping my foreskin off. No sir.

...but how do you get you nose close enough to know?

no me neither. I am going to start washing with standard soap, I think it's shit shower gel not cleaning properly.

fight me 1 on 1

What happened to my soap is shit don't wash my balls with soap wash it with just water.

Fuck off m8 when I was raped by Vito I had taken precautions n shit.

You need a penile douche

masturbate before you shower dumbass

My nuts smell even after I wash them thoroughly in the shower.

Smell gets me rock-hard though.

easier said than done.

I made a rhyme about how my penis smells, doesn anyone want to hear it?

Cut master race reporting in. My penis never smells unpleasant and women actually comment on how delightful it is.

Take probitics.