Trying weed brownies for the first time tomorrow, any tips...

Trying weed brownies for the first time tomorrow, any tips? Should I just have a normal meal before going into it or what? Also general weed stories/tips thread.

Fuck off lucas

Eat as many as it takes to get high they should bit about 3 minutes after eating if you feel nothing eat more

One Time when me and my cousin were about 14-15 we stole some bud from our parents and we were used to smoking shwag but this was some chronic and it was the first time we tried chronic so we went outside and brought a homemade wooden bowl and I packed it and we both got really stoned and we decided to smoke more and I couldn't stop laughing and every time my cousin tried to hit it.he would laugh and cough into the pipe it was pretty funny anyways our friend rolled up on us and scared us but he smoked with us and we were all pretty faded so we went back to my house to play video games

Ah, eating weed. Takes forever to set in, then takes forever to get sober.

You eat too little you don't feel anything. Eat too much and you'll be too high to do anything. But neither of those is anything to stress about.

If you drink some fat like whipping cream or eggnog it increases the effects of the edible because the binds to fat molocules, however as you said this is your first time I wouldn't reccoment, eating on an empty stomach will make it stronger because your liver digests it as delta 11 thc instead of delta 9, delta 11 is much stronger. My advice? Eat what you would normally all day

any idea on the milagrams? Btw

I my self am busting some dabs having, just got off work

no clue on exactly how much is in it, didn't ask my friend. thanks btw

If its homemade my guess is anywhere from 75 to 300 maybe 400 mg,
Just as this user stated they take a LONG time to kick in, for some as fast as 45, I personally can have it take up to two and a half hours sometimes which kind of sucks. When it comes to how many to take I would start with 1 wait until you can feel it and then wait a little bit more because they come on gradually not all at once and if you're still not f*** to take another one f*** it it's just weed no one has ever died off weed remember that you'll have a fun time

It's a mild drug in medium doses. It's like being stoned, strongly, mixed in with a .5 gram dose of mushrooms

Judging by that run on sentence and the context of the story, I'll assume you and your cousin are still 14-15

After about an hour you won't feel it and you'll think "fuck I didn't take enough" so you'll double your dase and then get so stoned you can't move for four hours

I guess what I'm saying is don't redose

That fish is fucking adorable

how long do u let your banger cool down? im dabbing as well

Take three tablespoons of baking soda about a half hour before the brownies. Shit will make you feel good

You should fast beforehand and then be prepared to remained heavily stoned for 10 hours.

if shit gets hairy on you just wait

itll chill down you just gotta wait

thinking nothing will get weird is stupid cause then when it does youre like 'oh fuck' and you stir it right up, shit will get uncomfortable at times but it passes

for the most part youll be like 'lol weed'

Gal at the dispenserie told me this exact thing. Helped a noticeable bit. Nothin outrageous just felt like I was getting my monies worth

I go from like red white hot as fuck minimum ill usually wait is about 25s but I honestly have been liking low temp dabs more becAuse of the terps, lowtemps taste a lot better, good low temp is like 45 50s and you need a carb cap
Thanks fam favorite rig

Don't do it life suck

What you dabbing on man, wax or shatter?

have alibi, turn off phone, don't post anything

food wont really affect it

have fun

All the degenerates in this thread...

Wow

Take your druggy bullshit elsewhere please. Thanks.