If Forrest wasn't retarded...

If Forrest wasn't retarded, do you think he could have saved Jenny from her shitty choices brought on by her fathers abuse?

Nah. You can't stop bitches from doing stupid bitch shit. Not all bitches are stupid bitches though.

She had no respect for herself so why would she respect Mr gump

nice

I'm saying that when Jenny was like a teenager if she had met a man that was a good to her as Forrest was but not retarded could that man have 'healed' the damage her father did to her?

Or are woman like Jenny, those that have been abused lost causes?

She was abused by her father? Damn I don't remember any of that.

Jenny kept trying to get away from forrest because she knew he was retarded but also the only person who loved her. She felt like she was using him , just like her father did to her

Yeah, pretty much the entire reason Jenny was fucked up was because of the sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of her father.

Yeah, sexual abuse. Remember she grows up and burns the house down

Years of love line have taught me that people like her can't live without the drama in their lives, it's rare that they stay bc they are addicted to being victims

Jenny was a slut. No-one seems to realize that maybe her father didn't abuse her. Maybe she liked that rough daddy dick.

Some people are just born different than you, OP. Some daughters love it when daddy fucks them silly.

> she didn't like forest because he was nice, genius

>burns the house down
>burns

that never happen

Right but if a non-retard loved her do you think she would have felt like she was using him?

I mean, she used the shit out of Forrest.

Do you think there is hope for woman like Jenny? Or will they always pick shit guys who will shit on them and then be fucked up forever?

TWILIGHT ZONE!!!

Well fuck, time to re-watch that shit.

She might have stuck around with mentally competent Gump but not for long. People like that are just like that. They try to reenact their trauma throughout their life and seek chaos.

"... do you like my dress?"

"Wuh's a PAR-TY?"

Youre right. I am mixing up movies

Fuck jennay. My nigga gump was determined to have him some jennay but she was on that stupid shit. Got aids and left him with a kid. Cold hearted

Damn....that love line tho.

Like when shit is 'too good' they can't accept it and just sabotage it.

I think forest said something along the lines of "Jenny's father loved them so much he kissed them and touched them all over". It's the scene where they hid in the field and pray

how can you forget that? One of the most iconic scenes in the movie, was where she ran into the cornfields with Gump to pray for help. Her redneck ass father comes out, drunk as fuck and looks like he wants to rape her. Fucking disgusting.

I'm gonna miss you, bubba!

It's implied that her father sexually abused her.

She later re-visits the run down house with Forrest when they are older, and she has an emotional breakdown and throws rocks at the house, breaking a window pane.

After she dies, Forrest has the house demolished.

I guess I was focusing on Forrest more than the secondary characters.

Fuuuuck no, she had it coming.

IMPLIED? More like fairly obvious!

Something bit me!

how... dare you! lol

"shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp"

The man knows his shrimp!

Jenny was, for lack of a better word, "damaged." A normal, good man could have walked in to the picture and she wouldnt realize.
Or shed ruin the relationship anyway

She's just mad that her dad's dead. No-one else could get her off like daddy could.

Forest was a retarded, gullible idiot. That's why he believed her bullshit excuses.

> jenny thinks about her dad constantly
> jenny says it's because he was mean to her

Yeah right, forest. You silly dipshit.

"I'm not a smart man, but I KNOW what love is"

nope, if he was not retarded he would have not put his dick in crazy

maybe he wouldn't have aids now.

huehuehue

She didnt want to go home

that bitch was stupid as fuck and the only thing she was ever gonna do was fuck strangers and die.

So don't get caught up in a damaged woman because at some point she is going to fuck your life up and nothing you can do can 'heal her'?

he could have just beat her. girls get all emotional about stuff like that.

Forest was there to shed light on all those stories, he's kinda just an avatar. We saw Jenny grow up and spiral out of control. Bubba found a way to break the cycle. And Lt Dan recovered from PTSD and feeling like a failure

He was a an older drunk. She hated being around him like that. He was only the way she wanted him to be for 20 or 30 minutes out of each day. The rest, she didn't enjoy his limp-dick, no action ass.

We never hear mention of her seeking help. In real life thats an option.

Over and over Jenny gets caught up in assholes and needles trying to cope

"He was a very loving man, he was always kissing and touching her and her sisters". How fucked did her sisters turn out

Forrest bulldozed the house after she dies

" he was a very loving man, he was always touching and kissing her and her sisters"

some of you are so unbelievably stupid

ITT OP just found out his gf was abused and wants to know if being a betafag white knight will fix her or if he should cut and run.

Jealous motherfucker couldn't handle the daddy-dicking house so he leveled that shit.

molestation and rape are not the same thing.

Im kinda getting that vibe too

You can stop now

Both are sexual abuse, not the same level, but if it was that bad that the retarded kid down the street knows about it. Who's to say he didn't rape them behind closed doors

In that case OP just needs to grab her by the hair, smack her ass a few times and growl "daddy loves that tight pussy" into her ear as he fucks her silly. She'll be alright.

No. I'm enjoying being a rude, disgusting, perverted ass on the internet. Blow me.

> you can call me daddy while you do it

Exactly.

Most people cannot be "fixed". Your childhood defines the adult you will become.

It's like that old adage "You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl".

By your own logic, i assume you were sexually abused

Nope. She was doomed to be an infected whore.

It was my thumb. It identifies as a large, black male. It was just a thumb until about the age of 7. That's when I strangled a white girl on the playground who kept calling me a pickle-puncher. I remember the feeling of pressing my thumb into her neck...

About a month later, thumb forced itself into my ass over and over again.

But onto other things...

I just realized that the US handing control of the internet off is the birth of SKYNET.

Mmhm.. wow . Expect a pulitzer nomination

They are lost for some time like Jenny. Even some good guy can't help them until they crawl through shit. After that they are ready to settle down and have baby

No. He wouldn't have cared about Jenny so much because she's obviously broken and not worth the effort. He would've fucked her too and left her just like the rest.

He would rather become her cuck.

Did you at least feel your penis chuckle?

Look I've prepared a green-text story of Jenny's first encounter with her drunken father, which happened a week after her mother left them for Tyrone. Here's a sample...

> grabbing her by her little hips, he raised her into doggystyle
> she resisted, so he firmly grasped her ponytail and pressed her face into the bedding
> his other hand roughly yanked her pants down, exposing her tight, virgin hole

It's a huge, deplorable, disgusting story. But if you'd rather hear about SKYNET, I've got that prepared, too.

Lemme know.