I have a 300 word essay due in 24 hours and I haven't even started. What do?

I have a 300 word essay due in 24 hours and I haven't even started. What do?

Write a 300 word essay on why we should all were clown hats.

300 words is pussy shit. Kill yourself it this is too hard for you

Certainly not go on 4 chan you stupid cunt

if your not in high school it doesn't fucking matter. if you are, its too late, jerk off and go to bed you poor planning fuck

second

300 words? That takes about 20 min lol

bad b8

300 words is nothing, whats the subject?

can't tell if OP is stupid, or baiting...wait, what kind of bait even is this? OP is stupid

you just wrote almost 20 words to complain about that shit.

do that 15 times more and grow the fuck up

300 words is such pussy shit. I've done 6000 word essays the night before and got 90s. Just don't be braindead.

Write "Hitler dindu nuffin" 100 times

hand in
>bonus if you title the paper "jet fuel cant melt steel beams"

>300 words

shit trips

the power of moot compels you!

Kill yourself or drop out of school you will never finish

It's 300 words. Write a word per second for 5 minutes, and you're done.

What's the topic?

i can start you off

>pic related

300 words is fucking nothing dude

People sure do love taking the ancient bait.

Give topic.
Let Cred Forums write it for you.

Well, um... get started, for one.

Abraham Lincoln

Surely you missed a zero you fucking idiot

300, what is this noob ass shit? Ive written 10 page papers the night before. Christ these youngfags.

Write how his statue was used in that one movie with the hot chick(pics if anyone has them) or how it represented both evil and good in Bioshock.
That'll show em.

Dude 300 words is a fart in the wind.
You can literally type one up in 15 minutes if you stop procrastinating.

>300 words
Fucking nothing
>Due on a weekend
Fuck off, newfag, how old are you? learn to shitpost, boi.

My bad, d00d. Was mean for OP.

300 words is nothing. Piss easy. Don't worry op so long as you're not retarded, you'll be fine

>50 word essay
>due in 5 years

Panicking Cred Forums

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twentyone twentytwo twentythree twentyfour twentyfive twentysix twentyseven twentyeight twentynine thirty thirtyone thirtytwo thirtythree thirtyfour thirtyfive thirtysix thirtyseven thirtyeight thirtynine fourty fourtyone fourtytwo fourtythree fourtyfive fourtysix fourtyseven fourtyeight fourtynine fifty fiftyone fiftytwo fiftythree fiftyfour fiftyfive fiftysix fiftyseven fiftyeight fiftynine sixty sixtyone sixty wo sixtythree sixtyfour sixtyfive sixtysix sixtyseven sixtyeight sixtynine seventy seventyone seventytwo seventythree seventyfour seventyfive seventysix seventyseven seventyeight seventynine eighty eightyone eightytwo eightythree eightyfour eightyfive eightysix eightyseven eightyeight eightynine ninety ninteyone ninteytwo ninteythree ninteyfour ninteyfive ninteysix ninteyseven ninteyeight ninteynine onehundred

Well for starters: start.

Write about how he got all kinds of bitches behind Mary Todds back, and call him Baberaham pinkon all the way through

How old are you faggot kid?