Ask a young adult with crippling depression anything

Ask a young adult with crippling depression anything

whats wrong

have you tried benzos?

Why are you still here?

Why are you ostentatiously posting to Cred Forums about your fake mental troubles thinking anyone gives a fuck about you or your made up problems?

Who's your favorite actor OP?

If you can throw a molotov you're still useful
Save the cheap liquor for the right causes if you can.

What is your favorite ban-
oh wait.
What is your favorite song by Linkin Park?
Numb.
ok got it

So why haven't you killed yourself yet?
I haven't because I'm currently taking care of my dad who is dying of cancer. But once he's gone it's balloon time for my fat ass.

I am in a pit it seems like in my life. I live with my mother and her trailer trash boyfriend who showed up after 6 years. He left us my sister and I have kind of had to help raise her in a fatherless home. He is a extremely bad alcoholic felon who has 5 dui's and yells alot. He has a felony for assault with a firearm.He is the type of guy who gets drunk at bars and beats people up in the bathroom for no reason. I feel like I am stuck and I have nowhere to go. I don't really have any friends in real life.

I honestly believe what I want out of life is to have a good family that I never had when I was younger. I just feel like I am stuck somewhere I will grow old and alone caring for my younger siblings and paying the bills.

Depression affects how your brain works and the synapses it makes. Your body becomes addicted to it kind of and it is way easier to fall into it if you have been depressed before.

I have been here alot longer than I should have

rutger hauer is pretty great

Northern Lights obviously babe

I getchu user. I have a helium tank in my room too.

My hope is not all gone yet I suppose but when it is that is probably when I will off myself. I would probably try to buy DMT or something from the deep web before then as a last ditch effort. I don't do any drugs now other than some alcohol

Get the fuck off of your computer and do something about your misery then. Only you can make the decision to change. Stop looking for conversations or answers from other people. Change your shitty miserable life. Nobody else can do it for you.

Btw is your sister hot?

How do you think from a humanitarian standpoint the world should address the living conditions in North Korea?

I don't want to leave my siblings.

Why should the world govern over a nation?

My sister is under 10

Should the Cavs resign JR Smith?

Muh dad does bath salts and was charged with attempted murder B) I win

What is the reason for all the secrecy?
Is the nuclear threat keeping us from any serious involvement?
Is it just because of the communism, that we hardly come to any agreements?
We want to help don't we? We want to help the world, and everyone we can, right?
The United Nations needs a better view from inside that place. Maybe the word should see what's happening, or know what's really happening. It seems like we know too little to be honest. If we could help, we would. And there shouldn't be a kid in charge of that place.

Yes

Yeah I personally don't think there's much we can do until there's either
A. some sort of intervention by the Chinese
B. A regime change within the country
or
C. War (hopefully this can be avoided obviously)

>Why should the world govern over a nation?
Bullshit. If he asked the same thing about starving kids in Ethiopia with no clean water, would you say the same? We need to work together to help each other, and you should have a better opinion on the matters of the world. Anything, not all, just something to start with. You should have a passion, user.

Yeah but is it worth it if they have to overpay him? Honestly any other 2 guard that can space the floor would be just as good

Why dont you just get your shit together you pussy?

I would not mind giving them the means of production to help better themselves but if they can't come to a point that they sustain themselves aren't we making them slaves to whoever gives them aid?

I don't know where to go from where I am in my life. I feel trapped

And who would those means of production go to? The dictator who has starved and butchered his own people and created the conditions that currently exist. Use your brain user.

Welcome to Cred Forums, as you can see you are welcome here.
Please explain your problems as slowly and in much detail as possible.

Well the people would have to stand up for themselves and fight for a better existence in their country which we could help them with. The only other real option I see other than that is to conquer them and take away their sovereignty because they do not have what it takes to rule/sustain themselves. Which is basically slavery again.

holy fucking guacamole

I don't have very good social skills when it comes to relationships and I am a manic depressive who might be bi polar (I think my mother is).

Does any user's know how to read signals from women very well and what to do about them?

Or where to meet good wife material women?

I really want a family of my own