So I found a bottle of adderal lying around... I heard it's one hell of a drug. what will this do to me?

So I found a bottle of adderal lying around... I heard it's one hell of a drug. what will this do to me?

You ever jerk your limp cock for 6 hours straight or drink a fifth of whiskey in 25 minutes?

Thats adderall, my dude.

Keep you focused.

Basically speed, its an amphetamine. so focused jittery fun tingly skin. but you'll also stay up even if your tired and your dick might pull up like its cold which makes it a bitch to pee. all in all its pretty great.

Nothing that living in Calgary hasn't already done user.

Did it once or shits and giggles around noon. Was focused as fuck. Felt like it wore off in a couple hours, so I took another at 5ish for shits and more giggles.

Couldnt sleep for 48 hours.

you will
>fap for hours
>cum until it hurts
>smoke a million cigarettes
>talk quickly

Give them to me...just to make sure they're safe...

One time I drove from California to Wisconsin in 1 go on speed. Another time I spent friday, saturday and sunday in vegas without sleeping.

My 10 cents: Crush up a pill... Split it into 3 lines... Takeone every time you start coming down

for some reason adderall just makes me want to chill out and listen to music. its so weird cos i took it to finish an essay but my head got so heavy i just listened to music until the comedown. any1 else get like this?

couldnt think of a more retarded idea

Its your adderal. XD

I'm so conflicted. As someone who takes
adderall daily, I know that suddenly loosing
a 2 month supply would seriously fuck me up.
But at the same time.. How do you fucking
drop a bottle of adderall? Mother fucker should
have been way more careful. Still... That's truly
fucked for the person to which that belongs.

Doesn't make me feel that much different

Weird I never have an issue getting hard lol is that a known side effect?

Coke makes my cock shrivel up but adderall doesn't, I do take low dose though.

How did you know..?

take some and report back what happens.

>Enter 210 Aspen Glen on google
>Calgary address

Accurate. Prescribed addie user here.
First time getting laid and I'm on the shit. Girl thinks she'a not pretty so I tell her to suck to get me up. FUCK, THAT

reported to the store for abusing and trying to sell them online. grats to who ever that shit belonged to because they are getting flagged at the pharmacy.

Canadain,

aww

yup, its a boring night.

Whats up James, Nice E-mail
>should I hack it?

Well, its nice to see we are having newfags here tonight.. hows your first night on Cred Forums?

>inferring its his real email
>inferring you can hack
rofl

>using inferring instead of implying
>implying you're smart

Unless he created it while behind VPN he is fucked either way.
Think about it.

Also,b8 faggots.

>inferring i care about beta shit xd
go back to /r/hacking kiddo

Im stoned af. You guys think this new recaptcha is using our brains as slaves for a new learning image processing and identifying ai?

nothing much

Thought about it. Know you're fucking stupid if you think personal information like a MAC address or IP is tied to a yahoo account

xr addy, not my thing. the levo amp induces a weird manic roller coaster for me and makes my eye movement all twitchy and rapid. but pure dex or vyvanse i'm hyper focused, euphoric, and sociable. everyone resonds differently though but most would agree the crash feels like death fucks with sleep.

It gives you super powers

Your fucking ignorant if you don't.

haha it is. Your an idiot.

Fuck.
>mfw you people are fucking idiots

60mg Adderall XR is the maximum recommended dosage for adults. I've been on that shit for about 10 years and it doesn't do much for me unless I take a big break. Went the last two weeks without it and took 70mg Vyvanse today over 12 hours ago and am still wired. Basically, you want to talk a lot, you have amazing focus, your dick shrivels up, and you will smoke a million cigarettes (if you're a smoker).

Honestly, you should return it to its rightful owner. This most likely isn't a party drug for them and they're FUCKED without it and won't be able to replace it due to how heavily monitored it is. Seriously, even with a police report, most doctors won't write you a new prescription.

Since you probably won't do that, I'd recommend taking one pill, waiting 30 minutes to an hour, seeing how you feel, then taking another one.

At the very least, I encourage you to take a few for yourself and return the rest.

Pic related.

Fuck off

explain to me how you did not get the fucking joke in the first place with the email.