Creep. to honor /b turning 13, teen themed. KEEP IT CLEAN

creep. to honor /b turning 13, teen themed. KEEP IT CLEAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1K00H0HRT1M
jamesclear.com/body-language-how-to-be-confident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw saw the cutest girl I've ever seen and I didn't get to take a creep pic of her
why live knowing I'll never see her again

oh man

op out

bump

I'd follow her into the bathroom

saving this thread boys on moment

K saving this thread. Got these from some guy a few years ago

OC get

>in honor of Cred Forums
>keep it clean
Fuck you fag

hells yeah

Damn that's nice

Checked

Goddamn more!

keep posting she's cute

same girl? Got more?

what else do you have of her?

Thoughts so far?

moar?

>sees a cute girl
>first instinct to take a creep shot
>mfw

They're a bit low-res but the content is good

sweet christ.

youtu.be/1K00H0HRT1M

=O

Some of us are too awkward to talk to them

motherFUCKER

God yes

Low res because old phone plus theyre old pics

Keep going

awkwardness is in your head. if you take a child with PERFECT speech and put them in speech therapy, they often develop a stutter. its in your head.

This is what Cred Forums has come to? Candid shots of women with their heads not in the shot? Jesus christ, how pathetic.

DUDE those girls want to fuck, they're dressed accordingly to show off their sex. Go talk to one of em. I like the girl in jorts myself.

damn.... she is a smoke show. better show w/ face?

Sorry for that one. Last few images. Phone will die soon

BIRTHDAY PARTY. im startin the 2.0 asap

is she missing a tooth?

more of this?

How do you guys take them without seeming like a creep?

moar like these

holy shit you're right. you can see it in that pic and barely in this one

I agree completely but it's hard to think of things to say to a stranger

God almighty thats an amazing piece of ass, I hope the face matches the booty

Last one. 2%. Charger broken

That one's nice

last one from this girl

MOAR OF THIS PLX

sorry man, on laptop now. phone just died and my charger is RIP

That's something of my sister I won't post

More downblouse?

Help? I can get a lot of material

RIP phone user.
We will remember your contributions.

the wheels on the bus go round and round

Ok. you did say please

an old friend of mine gave me his collection without knowing he gave me it. he got busted. RIP. ill post more in another thread another time. cant post em too much, i think the local legal inforcers roam these threads to see if these are being posted.

Last one

dude, shut up. thats your EGO convincing yoursef to have never tried and so have never failed. with enough practice, YOU CAN learn to relax and guess what... IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY. its 10% what you say, 90% being confident. i was like you, but got a job in customer service and learned how to make the GIRLS feel like they have nothing to say, they get nervous too if they really like you

More

this will sound RETARDED, but is 300% effective. i am 100% certain you slouch when walking. pull them shoulders back, keep head held high, and make sure doing this doesnt look forced. TRUST ME, your brain will LITERALLY instantly start producing more testosterone

blessed be you user

She looks like a British chav (and that's a good thing)

>trying to convince these creepy betas to talk to these girls they stalk

Yeah I doubt they want to be bothered in public, they'll just end up being another blog story about how some creepy perv tried to hit on them because of the way they dressed.

oc drom today

And blessings onto you as well

jamesclear.com/body-language-how-to-be-confident
itll first be weird, but eventually youll feel WEIRD AS FUCK when slouching

Hot

WTF is she doing?

Thanks it's worth a shot

taking a sit

What's her story?

More like this?

A guy checking out a girls ass in an Apple store? What sort of crazy world is this?!

slut shows off the fact she isn't wearing panties to some chad in class

Idk what I'm looking at here

the guy knew her, and that gif is older than an iphone4

one of my best creeps

Holy fuck! More please

The Original creepshot

Most of this thread consists of basic bitches and yoga pants. Set the bar higher, fuck keeping it clean.

Well damn, you're not that good are you?

I cri evertiem

Am I good?

If I saw this bitch in a bar, I'd wait until she set her drink down, roofie it, then wait for her to be away from her friends. I'd lead her outside, put her in my car, and drive to some backwoods road, where I'd proceed to fuck her, making sure I was balls deep every time I cummed, filling her womb with my precious fluid. I'd then proceed to dump her unconscious body outside, leaving her out in the middle of nowhere, and take her ID and cell phone with me. During the course of the rape, I take Polaroid pictures and mail them to her every few months, just to remind her pregnant ass what happened. Fucking sexy little cumslut.

Nice thong upskirt! Always a gem

not every creepshotter puts their camera in a bathroom. that shit is risky and has a much higher legal punishment than taking some pictures in public

Anyone have that pic of the girl lounging on the couch who's work out shorts are so loose you can see her vag? Or anything similar to that?

Assuming most of these girls are American, how the fuck are some of you still virgins with all that potential laying around?

MORE

hows this

third wave feminism

Blue dress girl is a qt

Two things. One, no matter how fine the bitch is, someone is sick of her shit. Two? Simple math.

Assume you have a simple one through ten scale. The further down the scale you go, the less desirable you are. Say the average Cred Forumstard is a 6/10 (I'm being generous). You'd go for a girl who's a 4/10 if she showed interest, right? Maybe even a 3/10. Men will go down the scale for a girl when it isn't based on just their looks.

Women look at it differently. No matter what they're doing, unless they're with someone they've decided they want to commit to, they'll ALWAYS want to trade UP. If they're going to spread their legs that 6/10 girl is not going to settle for a 4/10. She won't settle for a 6/10. She's aiming for a 10/10 and will "settle" for a 7/10 until she has the chance to spread her legs for someone higher up on the scale. It's juvenile, middle-school shit, and it never fucking stops. It's the rule, not the exception.

Gentlemen, I will tell you this: if you get a good woman, HOLD ONTO HER FOR DEAR LIFE. Don't fuck around on her. Because if you screw up with a good woman, you're going to go through a LOT of bad women to try to find another.

>KEEP IT CLEAN
>turning 13
>teen themed

hnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!

Now we're cooking with gas

Oh shit. that last pic. you busted niqqa

This pleases me.

wowza, more of this girl please

>excuse me miss, your buttocks appear to be exposed

Got some oc from a high school pool, anyone interested?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

HOT
More?

do it.

holy shit

Interested, but only for scientific reasons.

This made me laugh so fucking hard

BHS?

Idaho Falls?

Lol

Dude, flu shots are no laughing matter.

Looks shooped, won;t stop me from spanking to it.

Those aren't pixels. The ass was fat.

WOAH! Story? ;)

white is panties, top is ass curve shit and bottom is foot

is this real, how does one get that clear of shot?

More??

that's and old one but one of the best... too bad there's no moar :(

Ughhh I love her

I was leaning more towards the fucking a bitch few times more than getting a girlfriend, so I don't think point one applies here.

As for point two, of course everyone has preferences, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try to approach women no what number they are on the scale.

You can always find some ugly motherfucker with a hot chick and please don't say its money because not all girls are gold diggers, not expecting a lot of guys to agree with me given where I'm posting.

To me the order goes (for normal girls)
Confidence > Looks > Money

Fuzzy Lumpkins

>To me the order goes (for normal girls)
>Confidence > Looks > Money
are you homosexual by any chance?
just wondering.

No, maybe its that order for me because of where I live.

they would just trace the location of your and her cell phones and figure out exactly who did it.