I haven't actually laughed in years...

I haven't actually laughed in years. All I do is go to work stare at a fucking cash register for eight hours come home and stare at Cred Forums till I fall asleep, rinse, repeat. I even assume others are this way. When I read a comment about "my sides" I assume they must be memeing because how can someone organically laugh hard enough to literally jiggle their sides.

Yesterday my coworker told a joke and everyone burst out. After noticing I was the only one with dead glazed over eyes I made a fake "ahaha". But it was too little too late and was bombarded with weird looks before everyone left the room.

Is it possible to become human again? Will I ever recover the joy of being alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fg3RdZKMTxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pls answer
I don't know how much longer I can go on like this

faggot

I'm being serious. Fuck with me all you want but I'm actually thinking of ending it all

dude we don't care
there's a thread identical to this every day, you must know that.
we just don't fucking care, off yourself and livestream it or gtfo

I win every YLYL thread. I can't lose

Oh hi mid 2000's Cred Forums. Missed you.

have you tried drugs?

holy shit, nice get faggot.

Change the environment man. It clearly is the source of your problems, it will desentizise you and maybe even worse. Do something you enjoy.

Fuck all these losers telling u to off yourself. Thats the cowards way out. You hurt the ones you leave behind. Find some hobbies. Talk to someone.

3 options
Kill yourself
See a psychologist and get some antidepressents
Keep living a meaningless life

I've been here for ages, I even remember the get that never happened. Yet still we have looked after our own. Apparently these newfriends are being apandoned by their mothers and play coold kids by doing the same to strangers.

4 - Take drugs until like gets much better or much worse

Are memes a hobby?

Shabba doo!

U r edge

>antidepressants

I've heard even hc junkies to draw the line on antidepressants. That's pure poison and you should kill anyone who is trying to give that shit to you.

OP you need to start some hobbies, humans arent made to do such slavery as you do. Just stay clear from medications ok.

Smoke weed.

>hurt the ones you leave behind
>force yourself to be clinically depressed just so the people around you don't shed a tear
you should an hero, but since you're so concerned about leaving those you love, make sure to take them with you

Imma guessing u just a cranky old fuck, unclench and have some fun like sticking your dick through your neibours bedroom windows an stuff

There were so many edges I ran out of edge room on your edges.

Was in the same place
>Fool yourself into believing your forehead is your eye.
>stop making needless facial expressions
>be what you internally think is normal
>depression is gone
And that's how you blue pill

The fuck are you retards talking about? OP is here asking help from the only people he can think of. You late 90's kids get the fuck out.

Whho, this guy, this guy gets it, u just won the internet

I don't understand this, my forehead is my eye? I don't make that many facial expressions anyways...
What feels normal to me is staring at a computer screen and scrolling without really reading anything?

You shut your pie hole old man don't make me stick you with my sticky stick, I'll pop yer eye out you crusty cunt.

How many fucks did you give today? Stop giving a fuck faggot and you'll get better.

Yeah hobbies will fix a chemical imbalance faggot. That's like saying adderal shouldn't be perscribed to anyone because it's heavily abused and over prescribed. Thee are kids that just need discipline and there are kids that need medication. Just like there are people with severe depression that no amount of exercise, work, or therapy can fix.

What I mean about the eye thing is to imagine that you have an extra eye right above your nose.

You're effectively sending blood to your forehead and artificially stopping yourself from using it to express emotion naturally. It's another way to hold face so you can bullshit better

That sucks. A guy at work made a joke about old leather/skin kayaks and hookers and I laughed my ass off.

If you can't laugh, you should just end your life.

I come for the laughs but stay for the bananas

What was the actual joke you fucking nigger

Yea I think about it but a priest said if you kill your self you go to gay heaven and that just sounds worse than even this life

passively index happier people

Enjoy!

Are there feminine penises in gay heaven? Also, if you're gay and kys do you go to normal heaven?

Huh guess I never asked. I feel like there would have to be a real heaven. Aren't feminine penises just a meme? I've never seen one in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=fg3RdZKMTxs

>he's a wagecuck

Don't be a faggot op get in your car and do what this guy did and do a bunch of drugs and crash your cars into something. Go out in style.

Ps Don't forget to live stream that shit so we can screen cap it and make you a legend.