I have a beautiful black kitty cat named Luna...

I have a beautiful black kitty cat named Luna, I believe she may have fleas and I was wondering what remedies for this you guys may have in mind. Will post pic with time stamp if need be.

just give her love, and take her to a vet. she's all you got OP. take care of her.

Of course she has fleas, she's a nigger.

I'm planning on taking her to a vet tomorrow, I was just wondering if there's anything I can do to so she doesn't feel as itchy or irritated until then, or if there's anything from a pet store that works. I don't have anyone else to ask to for advice except for my Cred Forumsros.

fuck that's a hot pussy

give her a bath, and maybe rub her with oatmeal. seriously it helps with itching. look it up.

Your cat is a faggot

What kind of cat do you have?

I'll try rubbing her with oatmeal, I gave her a bath an it petrified her. on top of that she scratched the hell out of me but i'll give it a shot thanks user

Clean your house & take care of your pet autist

she's domestic, but she's all black with a white stripe on the center of her forehead an a white spot on her chest. She's literally 5 pounds and she's done growing it's like having a permanent kitten it just sucks she's in so much agony from stupid fleas.

Fucking oatmeal? You shouldn't have a pet.

she's domestic, but she's all black with a white stripe on the center of her forehead an a white spot on her chest. She's literally 5 pounds and she's done growing it's like having a permanent kitten it just sucks she's in so much agony from stupid fleas.
I broke my vaccum cleaning apparently they can be in the rug

Oh, that's cool. Can I fuck her?

You should try fire op

apparently vets use oatmeal to help with itching user.

Go to vet fag. Never take advice from fucking Cred Forums

you're a cannuck aren't you faggot.
I'll put that on the list of things to try.

If you can't afford to buy your cat flea medicine you should rethink about having one. It only costs $5-20 at the vet's place. Walk in no appointment.

If i go to the vet won't that be taking advice from the internet hacker Cred Forums though?

You know I love Cred Forums because right now this is the only good bit of advice and it still has the word fag in it. Gods speed user!

Flea medicine as well as diamacious earth or whatever it's called. Get the food grade stuff to get any in your carpets killed. Google it.

it's not that i can't afford it. I want to make her feel comfortable before I take her in so she can actually sleep.

just buy an anti flea collar

Have you tried space program?

I thought about it, that seems better than the sprays since those are toxic as hell. I really wish there was a natrual way to get rid of them.

what are you trying to say autist

I'm saying have you tried sending your little kitty meow meow into space. I hear it works great for frogs if they are ever sick.

Could you post a timestamp with you cat? Not implying this thread is fake I just wanna see your cat.

What is not toxic nowadays?

I went for the flea drops first it didn't work for my cat.
Then I bought a spray, it didn't work.
The collar is different, it starts to work after 1 week.

no i haven't but i'll take it into consideration

Post a pic of you rubbing her with oatmeal and we will all give you Cred Forums gold.

"natural" shit apparently isn't, I would get flea drops but I read that it killed someones cat and my cat is really really small she's around 6 or 7 pounds and i'm worried that it would kill or harm her. I'll give the collar a shot though.
if she's awake i'll take a picture

shit really? I always wanted a Cred Forums gold account.

Buy advantage. That'll sort it. But you'll need to kill the fleas in your house, which is much harder.
Indorex is a good spray for the house.

Is really hard to clean the house of the bastards.

Wash the little one in dawn dish soap. Dawn kills fleas and helps to pull excess oils and what not from skin. This should help not only kill the fleas, but soothe your kittys skin

Flea collars are shit. They don't work. Neither does frontline, at least not reliably.

Evolution, bitch.

There is. Give her another bath but this time hold her under the water until the fleas all drown. Problem Solved.

Its not about removing fleas from the cat.

Only 5% of the fleas in your house will be in the cat at any time. So washing in soap does fuck all.

You need something in the cat that kills fleas after they bite the cat so that as all them jump in and off, they all get killed.

And you need to treat the carpets etc.

Dawn works great. Also take diatomaceous earth which can be found at any hardware store or say wallmart, and sprinkle it in any dark area in your house, including under the couchs and beds. It is safe for pets and humans, but its like thousands of razorblades for fleas and most insects. It is also good in gardens. Its awesome stuff

>Give her another bath but this time hold her under the water until the fleas all drown.

another fag who thinks he is smart

This shit

I'll look into this, thanks user

Post more kitten

Thank you Cred Forumsros
I'll be sure to let you all know how she's doing within a week from now.
Fuck you

Yo you didn't answer my question earlier in the thread. Can I fuck the cat or not?

you can make flea traps easily:
all you need is a plate, a candle, some water and dish soap

stick the candle in the middle of the plate (fleas are attracted to light, heat and and CO2), mix water and soap slowly (don't let it foam) and pour it in the trap. light the candle and let it alone for a while, fleas can swim in water but the soap will be enough to keep the fleas from swimming, drowning thm

Revolution has always worked for me.

>706113515
fuck off with your hippie shit you cheap fuck

you people are idiots