R8 my nachos Cred Forums

R8 my nachos Cred Forums
Used homemade kraft singles and milk cheese sauce

>homemade kraft singles

There is some hot sauce i added to the cheese too. Not total white trash.

>homemade kraft singles
>???

Ok maybe it needed quotes. Kraft singles melted with some milk and hotsauce.

Here is some of the sauce on my nip nip

what kind of additives do you use to give your homemade kraft singles that signature kraft singles color?

also your food and body are shit tier

>milk cheese sauce
mmmm, sounds delightful

disgust/10

Piss and a bit of nut for that light taste

this post makes me angry

I like to place chilli mince with cheese
Between two large tortillas
Seal the edges with egg
Deep fry the fucker and Finish with cheese sauce.
>God teir hart attack food

Fuck that sounds good. I thought i had salsa here at home so i only got chips. 711 is down the street but fuck those prices.

Singledadfood.jpg

Yeah man try it
It's pretty cheap
Like £6 for all stuff there awsome after a smoke or enjoy with some ice cold beers
>replace mince with two raw eggs for breakfast
Fuck I'm goin to store I need this Kek

this thread has the potential to become legendary user. make it a dubs decides what i do with the sauce thread.

I work at red robin and the southwest salad comes with a toastada that has like pepper jack and some kind of sauce in the middle, its the only reason i buy it cuz its like a 700 calorie salad.

Looks like you jizzed on those nachos

See my parents are out for the week and usually i have a live stream for the crazy shit ill do for you guys but im short on booze. Tomorrow night though... its on. A few months ago i shoved frozen tater tots up my ass and but chugged moonshine.

Yeah man sounds nice I have hangover munchies right now
We got jack shit in uk for any good food

Maybe tomorrow...

Fucking people need to learn how to cook... Fuck man lol

Melt actual butter
SLOWLY add flour until it becomes like a runny dough, letting the flour cook out each time.
Cook until slightly golden
Slowly add milk till it looks a bit to runny for a white sauce
Thicken with lots of cheese. That's actual cheese, not Kraft.

It takes 10 minutes if that and it's foolproof. Better than whatever that sauce is and can be used in a lot more dishes, like Lasagna or Mac and Cheese.

As a u.s. dweller, i went out last week to find a full english cuz it sounded amazing for a hangover/still drunk breakfast and couldnt find shit. Id give my foreskin for a proper english breakfast, mushroons n all

What if I thicken it with some homemade kraft singles?

That's a bechamel base.. Here we go some actual cooking

Saving your text for future notices. Thank you user. Anymore cheese recipies?

I wonder if you could make Kraft?

Make a thin cheese sauce with lots of cream, then thicken with gelatin and pour flat?

Cooking lessons from a retarded nigger that doesn't know to from too. Great.

Put a pan on really low
Spray with olive oil Pam
Sprinkle some parm evenly across pan
Beat a couple eggs and at a dash of milk
Let eggs rest
Once the park is melted and slightly bubbly
Add eggs
Cook almost thru and make omlet
Eat that shit with toasted French bread
And garlic mayo

No worries man! It's called a roux and it's a staple of french cooking. It's super easy but looks like you really know how to cook well.

Can't think of any other cheese recipies but this one is super versatile. Mix it with whatever you want an bake it, it'll probably work. You can use it to make something kind of like Dauphinoise, or add veggies and make a Cauliflower cheese kind of thing. If you like mustard then feel free to add some to the sauce, tastes good man.

Also if you want stuff you already make to taste better, swap out Kraft slices for pre-sliced Gouda. Costs basically the same but tastes a lot better, and because it's just off-cuts of regular Gouda it's a lot better quality.

this/10

needsmorechillis/10

good riddance, newfag

It was a typo, but thanks for letting everyone know how wrong I was. You look really smart now, cool guy.

I sense a fellow line cook

Mix corn beef hash and Mac n cheese add sriracha

Ooo love me some gouda. What about soft cheeses?

u sound like my boy jake lmao

il smoke yo gouda

Ex-Line cook, but you're spot on. Fuck working in a kitchen, it made me forget why I enjoyed cooking to begin with. You're made of tougher stuff than myself if you're still in the industry.

Personally kinda tired of sriracha but i have a new habanero hot sacue that is the shit. It's called fat cat.

Yeah they are awsome user
But I am well envious of American style foods .
>chicken and waffles sound nice
>biscuits and gravy
I have failed trying to make these
There's no were I can go out and eat this stuff
Plus in and out /wendies /White Castle
Make me drool like a tard
Fuck it's a 45 min drive to burger king for me .
Macd's is terrible
Buy a blank pizza base layer wth beans
Then back bacon sausage mushrooms and put 3-4 raw eggs on top with cheddar and bake and enjoy

It's awsome

DAT shit dank tho.. Only single dad shit I eat.. I work as a cook I should feel bad

I've been using sambal a lot instead of sriracha recently

Screen shoted and saved man,thank you. I ended up buying fresh bratwurst and making it with pan fried potatoes and onions that morning. Still great with the lager i got with it.

Yea sriracha is good but it started messing with my stomch bad, which is why i switched

i'd r8, 3.4/8, m8.

Been cooking for 8+ years.. Like every position I also shucked oysters on an off but yea fuck the kitchen I only keep doing BC I have a tight resume I also worked at a James beard nominated top 10 seafood spot

No worries man
I'm off to Witherspoons for a fryup and a pint as none of us can be fucked to cook
Think I'm going to make sum drunk food
And post on Cred Forums any ideas dude

Needs a few Reaper slices.

>Weatherspoons

Love a good spoons. Decent beer, cheap and filling food covered in grease. Good stuff.

Best thing on the menu was the Vegi-Mexican burger, but they scrapped it. Sad times.

As for american drunk foods? Anything greasy and salty. Morning stuff, Maybe some morning sasages and some toast, some pancakes for the american bit. Mid day? Burgers or cheesey fries. Evening? Literally anything you can throw together. Late night? Anything microwavable lol. Thats the murikan way

Also Toad-in-the-hole is the best drunk food. Beer and battered anything is always going to work well.

Banh mi is my drunk go to food guess I ain't a real murican

Love me some pan fried potatoes. I use a bit of Lawry's seasoning and butter n maybe some garlic pits. I usually put purple onions in the pan a few minutes before to caramelize em with the spuds.

Wut

Banh mi is a Vietnamese sandwich its fucking dank

stupid gook fucking kill yourself

Ill have to try. You had any pho b4? Fukin love me some pho.

Never had that
I usually go for a burger and pint £5 deal
Yeah it's ok but you have to get over the stench of the og alcoholics remaking of piss and coughing like typhoid fuckin Mary Kek

Welp chips are gone, time to drink the rest of my gin till i can buy more booze in 2 hours. Fuck virginia booze laws.

I've worked in a few asian places its my jam and pho is dank... Pic is bang mi

Yeah maybe I'll try and deep fry one in ale batter

The file name makes alot more sense lol. That looks hella good and fresh. I have a pho place near me and they have shrimp spring rolls that are thet shit. They have some sweet sauce to dunk them in but idk the name. Kind of a seseme flavor with soyr sauce without with salt.

Weabo here come correct nigga

This is the classic style

that cheese is ugly.
0/10
would not eat.
grow up op. get you some rich mans cheddar

Thanks user
It's just hit me I'm going to have a donut burger with maple syrup and streaky bacon
Maybe try and make my own bacconase as its £6 a jar here

I work at a place that you can buy a waffle and chicken sandwich. So fuck you. Op here

If you render the fat from salt pork let it cool and whip it in a mix until it turns white it could be a good substitute its dank

You work where ?
I do not understand your post I we're talking about making some American food
Are you fucking retarded?

Milk
cheese
flower
little bit of cheddar

He works at KFC...

Red robin. We have a chicken n waffles sandwich. I tried it today and it has enough sugar to hype a horse.

Yeah I'll try it thanks
I were thinking of dicing up bacon frying in a little dripping and mixing with mayo

I forgot to say mix with butter.. If you pour the hot grease into the mayo it will break/separate

Oh right a nigger servant Kek
I don't think the kfc do waffles in uk
Were cucked to death by healthy eating legislations and soon fuckin sugar tax

I need that in my life
>one day the uk may have nice places to eat like there
I'm lucky to have a taco smell.
That's also shit

I refuse to eat fast food all together its fucking disgusting I like mom n pops sandwich shops for my "fast food" and they're usually just as cheap

Thanks I've wrote it all down
I'm goin for this later

I worked there for 6 months. I couldnt handle it anymore after learning the meats were just warmed in bags by water. Tacosmell is the worst. Unless stoned. Red robin is a bit pricey but worth it with the unlimated steak fries

I, myself would like a nice nacho sauce to go with it, and probably some Mexican seasoned, shredded pork or beef.
Overall i give your "nachos" a 4/10

Once or twice a week I eat fast food
Usually after drinking.
I really want to try a cadied bacon donut
But hey no were sells them
I'm planning a holiday for next year so think I'm going to either New York or Florida

Cooking bags of meat in water is essentially a French technique honed in the 80s called sous vide which is a perfectly fine cooking practice its more about the quality of the meat which is rated poorer than what they put in dog food no joke google that shit

>No pepper
>No milk
2/10 ya tried

>unlimited steak fries

I can't even eat tacosmell when stoned
Shitty portion sizes and shitty food
It's only been open were I live for a year
Just full of edgy teens and hipsters

The taco bell near me is literally staffed completely by juggalos I avoid that place like the plague

Yeah I sometimes beat a turkey or chicken breast fill it with what ever
Lightly cook in a bag in water then fry in garlic butter until browned.
That shits moister than drowned Syrian

I do the same shit and I make my own pasta which pairs nicely

There a soulless breed user

I can't even swing around a dead cat in the air without hitting a juggalo in my town

I also do monkfish wrapped in pama ham the same way but with a dill and garlic cream sauce

What town?

Westbrook Maine usa

Yeah it's the same here but fuckin kosovans and and other various theifing rapeugees
That don't even bring any skills to offer society.
Well apart from cheap prostitutes

Oh well thats quite north of me. Va here and it similar but with a mix of bloods.

Come on OP... Your better than this