Am I fuckable yet Cred Forums? Also ask a recovering landwhale anything

Am I fuckable yet Cred Forums? Also ask a recovering landwhale anything.

Genuinely interested, been a fatass my whole life but am now 10KG into my weightloss, long way to go yet but I am feeling better about myself and wanted thoughts on my current state.

Inb4 /fit>> I want a variety of opinions

let me see dat face

youre getting there OP, congratulations youre doing a great job

honestly, there are a few guys out there i would fuck at your weight.

>no man tits

you're doing great OP. I'm on the road to weight loss as well.

Lady here.

Honest opinion: Yes. I prefer your body type, but there are improvements you could make to become more objectively attractive.

Build up those shoulder muscles a bit to even out the sturdy torso. Maybe lose another 5-7 pounds to drop some of the meat around the love handles. Bulk up on the chest juuuuust a little.

With those improvements, you'll look perfect.

lolno

Thanks, it's a good fucking feeling, feels like taking control.

how about a dick pic?

bump

Stop projecting your insecurities on us you fat fucking beta...

oh come on now. i got quads, you got to give my a little peek at something?

start lifting weights. I am assuming you have been doing cardio/high rep workouts and shit like that. You need muscle mass badly.

Inb4 micropeen flix

>Am I fuckable yet Cred Forums?

If you have to ask this question to an anonymous imageboard the answer is a resounding no. Being 'fuckable' is as much about your confidence as it is about your looks.

TL;DR Stop thinking a beta bitch.

good job OP
I'm 240lbs. And I really don't know how to fix my shit.
Advise plox
>in b4 anhero

Go on Craigslist and find an aids positive hung nigger to tear that ass up

here's some advice an user gave to me

face or dick pic pls?

cardio 2-3 times a day
lift weights the other days
eat more healthy shit

Thank u anons
I am aware of how pathetic I am don't worry

make lowcarb diet. I am on it right now. Lost some lbs without any cardio and I feel great.

i'm not asking for a face or dick pic to shame you.

i want to see your face out of curiosity and the dick pic is.... for curiosity as well...

what made you all give up on yourselves? how do you feel about the years you've shaved off your life because of your obesity & love of mountain dew?

Well as a land whale I can tell you out of experience that it's really all just momentum.
It's momentum from living that's really hard to get off of once you're in it.

you're forgetting that some parents don't feed their children right. besides, at least they're bettering themselves instead of trying to say the world is "fat shaming" them.

there i feckin took the b8 ya happy now?

can i get that dick pic?

bump

just let it die.

2-3x a day? Absolutely fucking not. Caloric deficit should come from food not anywhere near 60mins+ of cardio jesus.

Dont listen to that guy. Compound movements to start, Squat, bench dead, add in accessories once you've learned basic movements. Learn to isolate after the compounds are done basically. Cardio maybe twice a week 3 times if needed, usually no more than 45 mins. Eat leaner meats and try to stay away from relatively high fat foods. When you do, try to keep it in moderation. Balance is key my friend. Stick to it and youll be a god in no time

Semi chub for u

aww, thanks user!

that's a nice dick, m8. definitely fuckable.

Thank U for the detailed exps user. I know im not as far gone as most but I know it's gonna be hard.
Thank u m8 ur a nice goy