Islam is a religion of peace

Islam is a religion of peace.
Islam is the best system for all mankind..
Islam is the future.

Submit to the will of Allah SWT and follow our beloved prophet Muhammad SAW.

The soldiers of Allah are ready to defend Islam at all costs. Our attacks are a part of your life now and they will only get worse if you do not heed the call to righteousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We play Black Cock Bingo with your mother, pigfidel.

None of those things are true. Why must you lie to attack Islam. Is it because you cannot fault it using logic?

Every one of our enemies will be brutally executed according to the will of Allah.

None of you will escape the blades of the Mujahideen.

Eat pork, cunt

Need there be a US-lead 21st Century-style crusade?

ITT: christians getting trolled by fellow christians posing as muslims

Hahaha. From the libcucked pussies of the modern world?

Your people and your culture are in it's last day's pigfucker.
>ISLAM WILL DOMINATE

You didn't read the Quaran!

You mean atheists.

No.

christian posing as muslim, try harder faggot

Because we are all Christians

I will love when big nations lose their shit and start to ban hammer islamists from the face of the world

This is the kind of denial we Muslims need to acheive victory quicker. A deep, emotional denial that prefes a libcuck retard worldview in which Islam poses no threat to the world at large.

We are here.
We are Muslim.
We will defend Islam.
Islam will dominate.

Why the fuck should I submit to Pisslam? Submitting to Pisslam means I can't fuck one of these anymore.

>read your fiction book

love the part about
4 wives, and all the sex-slaves captured in battle
and killing jews and infidels, and taxing christians
oh and aisha, she was a very mature 6yr old.

Errrm... what are you on about? Fucking sexy white women is almost a requirement for Muslims these days. Just look at Europe.

Go back to fucking your favourite goat, you useless inbred sand nigger. Round 2 of the Crusades will ensure your pedophile prophet and his teachings are never uttered again by human lips.

can't tell if bad troll or actual sandnigger

>Islam is a religion of peace.
>The soldiers of Allah are ready to defend Islam at all costs.
>Our attacks are a part of your life now and they will only get worse if you do not heed the call to righteousness.
>implying this isn't bait

Their (Muslim) women are prefect sex slaves. Fucking them all day and night sure is awesome.

Where do I sign up?

>Round 2
AHAHAHAHA
Proof that westerners are getting dumber by the decade.

Hillary approves of this message.

>religion of peace
Well memed.

>best system for all mankind
Then what major accomplishment has Islam brought us for the last 200 years?

>Islam is the future
See above.

You're confusing peace with pacifism.
Westerners don't read much and have inferior intelligence and reasoning skills. It makes sense that they cannot understand the difference.

Why would a religion of peace need soldiers? Soldiers = war.

Praise Allah.

>here lets go shopping

but you can't see the faces til you pay

Again this shit? Islam is just religion full of degenerate faggots "religion of peace" you meant religion of gays

Faggot

>honest answer:

camel breeding
removing salt from water

>Then what major accomplishment has Islam brought us for the last 200 years?

We're the only culture to not de-evolve to libcuck self destructive behaviour being forced on humanity by the western infidels.

Very strange that you specify "last 200" years... it's "co-incidently" the same period in which you destroyed all other people through war and intimidation and enforced strict control over the economic policies of the world for the benefit of your society only based on skin colour.

Islam can prosper without oppressing others.

Money isn't a fucking problem for me. If they can't accept gold bars then they better accept lead bullets in their faces.

See So many stupid westerners. Do you people have schools or do you all prefer to sit at home watching WWE all day and fuck your sister?

Disgusting culture.

>their main flaw is sense of Superiority
with nothing to back it up.

thousands of self important cockroaches
with nothing to call their own, the clothes, the technology, the advancement. all western

>they must be so upset, at seeing greatness pass them by

>westerners fucking their sister

Ahmed, your sister is waiting for you in bed.

>yeah hey'll take gold

but i think the limit is 4 girls per shopper
one free one if you jihad for it

You won't be dealing with the libcucks.

Debatable
>Islam is the best system for all mankind.
All religion is fucktarded, allowing religion to control government is even more so.
>Islam is the future.
Keep tellin' yourself that.

>The soldiers of Allah are ready to defend Islam at all costs.

Yeah, try again nigger.

>first cousin marriage tradition, for milenia
driving down IQ , and producing sand-retards

/thread

>yeah show them

so they can take turns raping

Ooooh I'm scared. More BS from the "Westerners are a crusading people crowd".... Look at every western country right now. Majority of the people support the sick and self-destructive liberal agenda.

You're an autist in denial.

>implying defending yourself constitutes the opposite of peace
>HOLY SHIT LIBCUCKS ARE RETARDED
With this poor reasoning skills brainwashing generation Y of the West, they'll have your guns by 2020. Bye-Bye 2nd amendment.

That's bullshit, everyone pray for Odin! He's the true and the only saviour
PD: God and Allah are a couple of gays

not really. More and more of us are waking up to your evils, and a second round of colonizations may happen when we decide to collectively wipe you people out and take the resources. Or, we might just order some airstrikes on Mecca. Take your pick!

When muslims tell me that you didn't understans quran, but you know arabic and you know that THEY didn't read it.

original pic pls

0/10

Islam is only a religion of peace, in that Islam shares a root with the word "Salam", meaning peace. However Islam itself means prostration, submission, surrender. There can be no peace, unless you submit. Islam is expansionist and absolutist by its very nature. Muslims submit to god, and non-Muslims can either submit by way of conversion, subjugation, or death. But for you to continue living free from that is simply out of the question, because in absence of submission, there is no peace.

And that's where Islam is superior.
You have to "wake up" to come to basic realizations and brainwash your people to believe something is "evil" or "good".

Muslims have already awaken to the evils of an incompatible culture since the day they became Muslim.

You can never defeat Islam now. We have made an imprint on your society and you'd have to destroy yourselves to destroy us. Yet you people are still too proud to admit that your western culture and lack of Islamic values caused your demise. The only choice here is when and how you die, pigfidel.

It is because it can be faulted using even a child's logic. You pigfuckers are all retarded so...

I already defeated Islam within myself. How fragile is your god and his Ummah if you can't maintain control over a 22 year old autist?

Lol implying you ever will

>Islam can prosper without oppressing others.

I shot my drink out of my nose at that one.

Toppest of keks.

the only one here with an incompatible culture on this planet is YOU, child molesting goat fucker (or just really into-it shitposter)! The world wouldn't stop turning if all muslims were gone, we'd just move in and take the rich land you've been using to make yourselves seem valuable to keep around. As soon as the vast majority knows of your evils, you can bet Desert Storm part III WILL be coming, and from all sides. Ready your oil money and 11-year-old wife Mohammed, Retribution's coming!

>lets unleash some mexican on them bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Fucking kek. Agreed and also in the same boat

Kek, me too but this time 18 yo kek

If Islam is so powerful then why did you have to wait until the West begun committing societal genocide to move in? And how do you plan to deal with Russia should it decide to start Scorching Earth your asses now that the US isn't stopping them?

Deus Vult

Allah will punish you in hell, but as long as you are here, you hinder the lives of Muslims through your attacks and wickedness.
Allah wills your destruction and the prosperity of Muslims. The only way that can happen is if you are annihilated.

Islam has long been keeping you out of sight and away from us, until you began your recent crusade s and instigation. That is when Jihad and propagation of Islam became a priority as these are the things that will protect us from going the way of the native Americans.

So Islam promotes cowardice? A desire for domination, but no will to face their challenges head on?

You may criticize the west, and I do agree that libcucks are ruining it for everyone, but at least we have a history of charging head first into danger for what we want. .

> DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

>charging head first into danger for what we want
We Want.
We Want.
We Want....

You should try getting things through hard work instead of war and conquest. Pigfidels will never understand this concept...

War and conquest is hard work. We work hard outside of war and conquest. Only differences is that our societies hard work is mainly mental rather than physical because we have embraced science and being intelligent. All you pigfuckers can do is destroy what once was and rape. Islam will die. It has no place in an intelligent world. >DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Fuck my greentext I forgot the space.
> DEUS VULT
there

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

>abusing a broken system is hard work
>manipulating idiots is hard work
>risking your life in glorious combat isn't hard work

Dear fuck, what the hell happened after the Ottoman Empire fell? Did Vlad remove the balls and teeth out of Islam when he put you guys on his spikes?

>embraced science
....strange how that only happened AFTER you conquested and destroyed all the competition so that you could be the only ones to progress and take credit for "muh inventions" by default.

I'm sure Uncle Sam has already conditioned you to beleive that it's aall just a coincidence. Amazing really. No relation whatsoever.

You were late to progress. Imagine how far humanity could have been if you decided to work WITH other people instead of destroy them for your own greed and wickedness.

Abusing a broken system is SMART work.
Work smart, not hard.

It's about time the West learnt how to do this. All you people ever do is invest in billions of dollars in "intimidation armies" to keep your economies thriving. If you had less of a military, nobody would give two shits about your capitalist "rules" and your insistence on "western values" being implemented across all people.

>You should try getting things through hard work

>Work smart, not hard.

You're backpedaling. Which is it? Achieve things through hard work, or be smart? Why don't you follow western example and do both; work out the problem, and then do your best to get the most efficient solution?

Allahu akbar

Both are acceptable, however, smart > hard

WE work smart, not hard. It's too complex for mere infidels to work smart, so I suggested the simpler alternative to warfare. Either way, we don't get ahead by putting others down.

deus vult

Lead bullets are for poor people

La Illaha illa Allah, you are a heretic our Prophet(ص ) never said to attack the innocent, you will go to hell.

Contradicting yourself is a fun way to do that, if your going for the "too complex to be understood" path. To dominate is to put all else below you, but how can that be done without putting others down? Sit and jack off while they destroy themselves internally? That's not what "The meek shall inherent the earth" means.

Besides, efficiency is the goal of the west. Or at least the goal of capitalism. He who masters efficiency in all things will be the true ruler of man, not religious zealots.

Who in the West is innocent?
They are all part of a sick ideology that has no place in this world.

sorry i don't speak terrorism

go eat shit and die you goat fucking sand nigger

Efficiency is your goal? Hahaha.... your government spends most of the money you slave away to create on military in order to keep food on your tables and off the tables of starving children in Africa.

You are a pathetic and delusional bunch, arent you?

They are all part of a sick ideology that has no place in this world.
you talking about islam, faggot? go fuck a pig and eat it.

Nope. Western culture needs to go. Sorry.
Now go suck your boyfriends dick while you still can... You'll be thrown off a building when Islam takes over.

That's North Korea more than anyone else. Besides, government efficiency is impossible with a liberal agenda. It's stretched out and thin among many things others could specialize in easily. Especially in the US, which has a constitution intentionally done up so that efficiency in government would require a mutual agreement between all relevant parties. This is a broken system, but one that can be improved.

In an open market efficiency will naturally develop, so long as competition is sustained. Where there is competition, smart workers will find efficiency wherever they can. All shall become their most efficient state in a land where competition and freedom are allowed to flourish.

Just make sure you don't get nuked by india before that.

Also, I'm not even from the west, I'm east european. We've been raping your pathetic excuse for a culture for centuries. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

BINGO !!
I WON!

last post wins, i won

muslim woman always try to convert me

suck my dick u pedofile

as long as i can fuck those tanned sluts im going to convert

>posts isis
>not webm

GTFO FAGGOT

If you muslim prayers tribute me with one of this sexy tanned veiled sluts im on the isis train

>in a land where competition and freedom are allowed to flourish
... that's why they bailout your banks and motor industries when they fail to compete, right.

There's only one thing worse than a slave... a delusional slave who thinks he is free.

Government bailout is proof that we don't have a true free market. If something fails to compete it should be able to face its consequence fairly, not avoid it with government lobbying. If they ruin it for everyone else in the process of this failure, then it should be further motivation for others to fill the vacuum created and achieve better results. Interchangeable parts is an aspect of an efficient system.

Since when is sharia law peacefull?

Sharia Law is by definition, law. Law involves justice. Justice, is not always peaceful.

If three black guys broke into your house and wanted to rape your wife and daughter, would you be "peaceful" with them?
You sound like a libcuck, so maybe you'd get out your video camera and lube to watch... normal men would shoot their rightfully owned guns to killl.

Why haven't arabic countries achieved anything apart from violence and war in the last couple 100s of years?

You get it right, it's because of islam

See

Great choice of picture, with a city built by mega rich oil barons literally enslaving people to do their work for them

>enslaving people to do their work for them
Unfortunately, we have to use western capitalism or else we'll get "freedumb bumbs" dropped on us... but who cares? It's not Muslims that are suffering as slaves.

They are oppressing themselves by insisting western capitalism is superior.

Yes it fucking is Muslims suffering as slaves, where do you think the labor force comes from? I'll give you a hint, it's not from the West - most of those people are brown or black.

If Islam is superior, then why are you afraid of people who might disagree with your way of life? Is hiding away really the key to domination?

>most of those people are brown or black.
Hindus, Africans and Asians
Lol, poor education in the west leads them to think all non-whites are Muslim.

So that we don't end up with liberal brainwashed majority like the western cesspool.

0/10 Bait

Sure some Hindus, but they import a shit ton of African and Malaysian labor which make up the bulk of the actual slaves. Guess what the dominant religion in both regions is dipshit?

Lol. majority are Hindu. Come to ME and see. Fox News is not an encyclopedia.

So Islam couldn't force out liberal impurity if it achieved domination?

>So Islam couldn't force out liberal impurity if it achieved domination?
Right now, western propaganda is too strong. If Islam acheived total domination, there would be no western propaganda to fend off and liberalism and it's toxicity would die off and vanish from the face of this earth.

My business trip to Dubai taught me more than any of those shitheads on any of the news networks will ever know. Fox, MSNBC, CNN, they're all agenda driven douchenozzles. When you see a line of Malay workers in dirty rags praising allah while your company's caravan of business suits drives by, then notice they have guards with rifles facing them, you can come tell me they're not slaves.

The vast vast majority of scrub workers I saw were southeast Asian or African black, not goddamn Hindus.

So Islam is too weak to be a dominating force, then?

The mujahigoatfuckers can't actually advance out of their own countries without outside help

>Islam is a religion of peace
>Our attacks are a part of your life now

Okay sure.

Fuck off you sandniggers
Don't you have a goat to rape?

Come to South Africa you shit hued prick and try make me accept you go at fucking, faggot prophet and scum fuck "god". I will shit on your corps kaffir.
Deus Vult. Islam will be cucked or face death

Bloody auto correct. I meant your goat fucking

Die fuck face

hey now that's bigoted thinking, i'll censor your life

That's odd, according to this Islam isn't a religion of cowards either, however so far this thread seems to promote Islam as the coward's path to "smart" domination.

stfu racists