Hey /b, so about 3 months ago I scored myself a gf. Been a betafag most of my life so it was pretty sweet, for a while

Hey /b, so about 3 months ago I scored myself a gf. Been a betafag most of my life so it was pretty sweet, for a while.

My gf you see, is a bit of a clingy landwhale. Not too bad, but not too good either.

About a month into the relationship she moved in with me due to her college being in the same town as where I live and also to help me with living expenses. But now all I think about every day is what the fuck have I done.

She's the type of girl that comes to see me while I'm working, notices me wave to one of my old female friends and later makes me delete said friend off social media or else acts like a fucking 3 year old for days.

She tags me in 20+ cringe relationship memes a day about how special I am to her and shit and talks about how if I ever left her or cheated she would an hero before killing me first. (absolutely not joking btw, I think she would actually fucking do it)

Anyways, what the fuck do I do? I don't want her to commit sudoku, I don't want to die, I don't want to be harassed by her family/ friends, I don't want to go through the awkwardness of her owning a bunch of shit in my house when the deal is done, yadayada.

Oh also I was dieting and getting healthy and shit before I met her but I'm just straight back to my old ways now partly because of how much of a fussy eater she is.

What do, /b?

Bump with ass

Looks like your gonna have to fake your own death user good luck

OP here again, just thought I'd add that the sex is pretty sweet but I'd much rather go back to my old life if all I had to do was jack it instead of sex.

How about..
Dump her Op.
She sounds like complete cancer, and I feel bad for you.
You think that landwhale can do anything to you? As if. It'll be weird, it'll be uncomfortable around her friends, but that all goes away. You don't have time for this, Op. You've got too much left to do in life.

My dude, just leave. Seems too negative, unless you look through the positives and shit.

Fuck man I think you're right. I honestly don't know what else to do

Op atleast fuck her in the ass before you make your choice

It's seppukku not sudoku

It's gonna be hard but I'll have to bring myself upto it. Thanks for the encouragement user.

Like, cuddling with her is nice and being told that I'm loved daily is nice too but the bad just heavily outweighs the good tbh. Being single is rad. Also with my new found confidence and knowledge of the female anatomy I'm sure I can find a new grill anytime I so choose.

An hero before she kills then eats you.

Already done user. Had to convince her to do it but she's so in love with me she'd do anything to please me.

don't be a faggot

Then leave, lmao. Anyways, I'm bored of this site now. Should I leave?

The longer you stay together the more fucked it's gonna get dude

Hnnnng

Make it her idea to leave. Do shit that you know will annoy her then drop a "I got kicked out of college" somewhere along the line. She'd run faster than a Pajeet from a toilet.

I feel for you op. I have dated my fair share of crazy chicks (sadly). An idea.. post her nudes on here, allow Cred Forums to white knight and track her (becoming your personal army), then she might leave you. Just an idea.. but seriously, you need to find a way to make a smooth exit. Don't be harsh, just explain it's not a good time for you etc etc and you don't think it's a good idea for you to be in a relationship. If you aren't happy, it's time to leave. If she wants to an hero it's really not your problem. It's all talk.. she won't go through with it 99/100 times. If she does be sure she live streams it for us.

Kick her to the curb. For once in your life, be a man and take control.

Pray

damn dude. don't slame yourself, crazy girls move fast so that by the time you realise it's too late.
get her outta your life, it doesn't get better.

If you like other women, and you want to fuck other women than breaking up is the only choice. Because you don't like her anymore. Been there, done that. And after the break up I felt so good. Like a ton of bricks just fell off my shoulders. I didn't ask Cred Forums for advice. But I asked a female friend of mine. When she told me that it looks like I don't like her anymore, it kinda helped me make my mind up. Good luck, op

Well you'll have to man up and confront her she's been possessive by telling you that if you leave she will kill you lol then an hero.

Other thing you can do is make her cheat on you, introduce her to other guys go to parties and make sure these guys do their thing then you can safely break up without hard feelings.

I'll recommend to do the first thing.

Get out now. My ex was like this and a month after we broke up she hacked into both my Facebook accounts and screenshoted everything that I had been saying to a friend about her and posted it for 70,000+ people in my city to see

Tell her that your into guys and that your beta faggot and you just want to be her friend rather then date her . then slowly stop talking her.

Genuine reply
Was in the same position, apart from the whole 3 months clingy mine was 4 years. Said she'd kill herself if I left, we broke up and she's just fine. She got over it after a while. She's just saying stuff like that to trap you, break up with her before it gets worse.