If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

anymore of her to keep this thread going? lurking for replies user.

hnggg would kill for more of her in that skirt.

here's another. what rules would you make for her?

not sure how this works but rule would be she has to be a toilet and take all the loads she can!

any chance more of her in that outfit, sorry for asking user but she is super hot in that skirt!

she would have to grind every guy who approaches her until she is filled with semen. Any chance of sexy selfies of her?

thanks bro, if ever get more plz post for us.

how would she be a toilet? would she be tied down? maybe trapped in the wall with butt sticking out?

bumping for more... think everyone is distracted by the birthday.

ahhh ass through the wall... that is epic love that ish. her ass on one side and head on the other for taking those endless loads... speaking of any shots of her ass in that skirt or others? she is good motivation for threads like this.

what's the most horrifying punishment you can think of to give her? something that she would hate so much

dear god she is a goddess!

a horrible punishment hmm that is tough, thanks for the pic so def trying to think of something. hmmmm
would find her bf tie him up and make him watch as she is impregnated? do lvoe her so if more pics will keep thinking! not good at this but trying :P

dont hold back on us user! shes amazing in that outfit.

for more pics would like to see her tied to a pole in a school basement and abused where the only food she gets is cum.

They have to walk around with vibrators in their asses. If not, then they have to project diarrhea onto the wall publicly with a microphone on the their anus to pick up all high frequency shit projections

No rules only scalping

maybe have her installed in a desk with a hole in it, and she would be tied with just her ass coming up through the hole.

then assign a random boy to that desk and watch as he spends the entire class with his face buried in her ass. her boyfriends desk would also be the one beside, so he has to see/hear everything

that would be awesome with her head coming out the bottom right on his junk so she is forced to inhale load after load???? this is good! any more motivational pics of her in that skirt or others?

yeah i'm looking.
how do you think her boyfriend would react?

thanks bro!

Id make sure she had to change and shower for gym in the guys changing room unsupervised, have her groped and pushed between a gang of horny dudes pulling at her underwear and she helplessly tries to protect herself, i'd make sure it ended up with her being held to the ground, a guy at each arm with her legs held in the air and open so they can take turna fucking her ass with her school pen and masturbating over her body, the whole thing recorded on mobile phones and soread about so her boyfriend can see her reduced to a slut covered in cum and her own tears

gonna bump while we wait if ok???
Would make her bff jerk guys off into her gaping asshole as it spills out.

contributed in thread so lurking....
id have a rule all girls have to wear pigtails to hold their heads down!

which girl are you talking about?

good luck bro! bumping to keep replies coming.

Girl in the red dress

i'd love to see her stripped down to her underwear and in the middle of a crowd of horny guys, trying to push her way out and getting so close to the door, only to be dragged back in

bamping, these are good replies! we need more motivations user! or any sexy selfies you can find?

skirts or dresses only with no panties, and they have to bend over at request

dont you 404 on me... everything moving so fast due to the bday

any special additional conditions specifically for asian girls?

they have to keep the cum inside their holes via plug.

All cute girls must wear glasses, all must do what I say.
This is worthless since I go to an all boys school.
Good thing I'm Cred Forumsisexual!
All hot boys must have a stubble (including teachers).

you seem to like asians. here's another

are guys allowed to fuck them after they bend over?
also punishments?

what's the point of them bending over if they're not being used?
punishment for not is double penetration, obviously. and they have to keep the cum inside for the rest of the day

hot. i just imagine a guy cumming in the girl in your pic, and afterwards as she's trying the cum out, the guy wags his finger and says "no no, remember? you're asian so you need to keep it inside" as he shoves a plug up there and locks it to a belt so she can't remove it

>also punishments?

they have to wear a chastity device the rest of the year if they get an erection.

i can imagine her resisting and needing to take the punishment. she's stubborn. she'll end up taking 5 cocks at once (mouth, pussy, anal, two hands), and after she's finished she can't clean up and have to walk around like that.

she has nice feet too

i want to but it to this girl so bad thinking of all the ways of degrading her, any luck finding more OP?

they're small and nice.
maybe it'll be 6 cocks, has to give footjobs too

what fetishes do you think she'd hate the most?

Anal definitely. She has a tight ass.

i'd love if the punishment for asian girls was more severe too. it should be that they turn the girls into fetish slaves according to their most hated fetish, so for her she'd be immobilized and turned into an "asshole fetish station"

still here?

still here user! been bumping and posting replies to ppls. above look good? hoping for more of those motivational pics of her in that skirt or sexy selfies if ever find any

i would make all the asian grills wear bunny ears hngggg

i still love this idea she'd scream and cry but the desk would be soundproof, and she'd try to escape but she can't as the guy continues to slurp on her butthole

what else?

any rules for my cousin ?

thats a good one waiting for more pics of her to post more suggestions I been thinking of, like the in the desk and through the wall most so far.

what suggestions do you have?

would make a rule that all asians in skirts must lean out the window with the window pulled down while a sports game is going on and she is repeatedly violated while screaming but noone can hear due to the crowd at the sports game.

nice choice for posting user! should we keep replying for more or move on to diff girl? that girl though def is motivating I gotta say.

you'll like this then user

what about this girl?

still here?

oh god gonna nut so hard to her later thinking about holding her head down as she has no air and passes out with the last thing she feels being a hot load down her throat before she wakes up again later with her body covered in cum.... do want moar user if possible!

she should be turned into a cute asian fuckbunny

hard to beat red skirt girl you gotta admit shes pretty amazing.

yeah, more of her if you save and fap and post her on future threads

what did you think of

中国人?

lurking user! keep those coming these replies are gold!

Theyd all have to wear socks every day. At the end of the day, one girl from each class is summoned at random to see me and i inspect their socks. The winner puts her dirty socks on her hands and jacks me off until i cum, while ibwatch the 2nd and 3rd place girls rub each others pussies with their dirty socked hands.

i know she would hate it. she's a rebellious type. what do you think suits her?

i'll bet guys will be wanting to smell her socked feet

if she's rebellious the anal fetish station should immobilize her. how do you think it should be set up?

Definitely, including me.

no homework
-instant anal rape infront of class
talking in class
-grope
missed detention
-gangbang
------------------
btw i am a teacher ama

dont you die on meeeeee

ever fantasize about your female students? what grades do you teach?

what shoes would they wear?

ages 11-16
sure you think from time to time but obviously do no act

it would permanently spread her legs and have her laid down on her stomach. she would have a vibrator in her cunt at all times and force her mouth open. after each boy cums inside her tiny asshole a machine will plug her back up.
you saving user? would love for you to use her in your next thread

what about her arms? and how do you think she would say to this?

yea i am

Ideally little converse allstars or something similar. Something to make their feet nice and stinky

which race of girls would you want this to happen to most?

they would be forced to service other people of course. she'd have to be completely full, mouth and hands and pussy.
she would hate it so much, and would probably cry all the time while strapped in
good. post her whever

let's say you could blackmail any female student without consequence (like failing them) what would you do?

Never even really thought about that. If i could just pick one, itd probably be asian girls, mainly due to the whole "japanese schoolgirl in chunky white socks and no shoes" thing.

Although, being sock molested ny a cute black teen girl sounds pretty fucking hot

keep my job and fuck my gf lol

i was thinking to trap her in a box with just her ass and face sticking out. people would be fingering her tight asshole as she screams at them not to, and they'll just tell her that it's her fault for getting this special punishment because she's an asian cutie

maybe the rule can be all girls have to wear sock with converse shoes, except asian girls also need to let guys smell her socks upon request

but then she should get punished for talking to much. what would her punishment be afterwards?
what else would you do to her?

can we get more pics with more replies of her?

what do you think she'd say? and we'd gag her and write on the box "I love my asshole getting licked and fingered"

she'd curse a lot at her punisher and yell at them. she'd also cry a lot probably. would boys be able to use her asshole in different ways? or impregnate her?

what do you think they;d do to her asshole?

and maybe one day they'll tell her that due to popular demand, her feet are going to be exposed for people to use too

they would shove their cocks deep inside and fill her rectum with semen. then they would push marbles inside her and see how many she can hold inside without them shooting out.

>outdoor toilet
gross

waiting more red skirt pics to post more of a reply, each pic gets me so jacked up to be balls deep in her womb.

Rules would be easy, for every minor offense they would have to take off clothes. Three chances. Normal clothes. Underwear and nothing. If they still fail with nothing on they will go on toilet duty, being the cumdumpsters for the rest of the day or being tied down in the halls with vibrators to show they can't behave. Major offenses will result in one week of being expelled to an all boys school as cum dumpsters. Those who still won't learn are to be cumdumpsters for the rest of the year

All students will be beaten thrice daily, to free up funds for the expansion effort all students are now on half portions and dessert is cancelled, humanities are now cancelled as are all art/performance studies, whistling is punishable by death, .

this gonna die without more pics of our red skirt goddess for motivations.

We're all going to die if we cant get more civvies behind the war effort