So I've been sending chicks I know dick pics from an alternate snapchat and I kind of feel like a degenerate now...

So I've been sending chicks I know dick pics from an alternate snapchat and I kind of feel like a degenerate now. What do?

double down, your commited at this point

Stop doing it?

You're a pretty cool guy in my book. Good job user!

That's the plan, but I kinda fell shitty about what I've already done

Any replies?

I have got some pretty good pics out of it. Still feels wrong though.

Nah Cred Forumsro you've come this far. You can't Pussy out now

>What do?
Grow up and hope your balls drop soon?

Post?

>Dress up as the alter ego your fake snapchat is linked too
>Wear exactly the opposite style of clothing you normally wear
>The date goes off successfully
>Stacy wants to bang you after a couple dates
>Finally you'll lose your virginity
>Or is it your fake persona losing it
>She didnt click with the real you, just the fake man you made up
>Get depressed
>Throw yourself out a window
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Share so you can be absolved of your sins user

Mostly "who the fuck is this?" but I've managed to get some decent pics. No nudes yet, they refuse unless you tell them who they are. Which is retarded and I'm not that gullible.

It's snapchat, I can't save shit on there and if I screenshot my chances of getting nudes goes out the window.

Why aren't you incharge of Hollywood?

everything is fine. there's no problem. have your pics received any positive feedback?

Just continue to enjoy sharing your anonymous penis.

Yeah, one chick likes/tolerates them. The rest is no bueno. One I'm still talking to, another send me a bunch of her in her bra trying to convince me to show my face.

Keep going until you fully feel like a degenerate.

Send her this tell her you showed her your dick because she showed you you actually had a heart.

so, I guess you've plateaued with her. move along.

I do. The kind of was just an understatement

If you are able to feel shitty/weird/whatever for doing it and you have a plan to stop, at that moment you are no longer a degenerate, and you should really feel relieved. Just try your best not to get involved in it again

Plateaued?

Keep going until the pics are of your dick inside the chicks.

That is honestly a relief. I just did it for the reactions and it escalated. Depending on how favorable the replied are in the morning, I'm most likely done.

Thought about doing this but am way too scared of being identified

Just keep the pics to your dick and you should be fine. Although I don't recommend doing it.

Take it further, send them an asshole pic.