Any Dutch-people here...

Any Dutch-people here? I have a question: when you order Dominoes delivery and the kid on the scooter comes to your door with the pizza - are you meant to tip this kid?
Here the other day the kid was on a bicycle even, and i felt bad for not giving him anything

You don't have to tip here in the Netherlands.

Yes you cockmongrel, you give him a goddamned tip.

You don't have to and imo you shouldn't. When a cashier does a decent job being nice and quickly do you tip him?

It's a bit different, isn't it? I mean, he actually cycled all the way from the shop to my house with my pizza

never tip
simple as that

Are you actually dutch though?

That's his job. That's what's he's paid to do. If it was an individual doing it just to be nice you could give him some money but it's just because he could've been doing something else instead. If you apply for delivery boy the only thing you could be doing is delivering.

nee natuurlijk niet

in amerika is dat normaal omdat ze daar veel minder krijgen betaalt, hier is er minimum loon enzo

You could also pay online with ideal if you have it, so you won't have to ask for all your change

>op types in engrush speaking to dutchfags
>just assumes op can speak dutch

Also, why do you fucking dutchies ride around on scooters without helmets?

Dutch here. My family always tips. My dad taught us that. Everything I order from dominoes or New York pizza, I always tip. Mby 50 cents or so.

Hows your nigger problem up there in doucheland or whatever its called

Hey speak english you uneducated fuck

You got pizza hut or toppers up there

>tip
>Dutch

no.

Niggas dont really cause trouble here. Sandniggers tho...

Yeah you fuckin nuthugging bastard, do you know how much gas costs these days? Its like $4 a gallon

Nah

We got a nigger problem on the north side of where I live.

You are missing out

They can't afford volvos.

>$
>gallons

get the fuck out of here, amerifat

Only tip if you feel like the kid deserves it. It's a tip after all.

Fuck off eurocuck we will keep fucking your women and eating your food.

Fucking nedercucks. I've never had a disgusting immegrant ask me to tip him just for doing his Goddamn job.

Aussie here, we're better than either of you cunts

Nice job jew now go fuck yourself with that golden dildo you had hand made

No hate for Aussies brother.

You say that now but your girl oh man i got carpel tunnel from finger fucking her pussy

>F word
>b&

Oh sory forgot you eurocucks are proper and don't swear in the least bit, but theres an exception during those soccer games though right? Fucking faggot.

Well anyway im going to bed its about 4 am and i got shit to do tommorow (not really) but yeah good talk euros.

It's up to you. If you feel like he deserved it, give him a tip.
You are never expected to tip tho, maybe if he had to cycle for 20 minutes in heavy rain or something he might expect you to tip, but other than that it's optional.

France here
i never give tips cause always miss something in the delivery

What pizza places they got in france

gtfo France nobody invited you

do i need an invatation ?
>fromage spreading everywhere