Big 10 slam-piggy for show

Big 10 slam-piggy for show.

Degrade her for nudes/info

How do you degrade a woman? Isn't just inserting a part of your body inside her just so you can feel good degrading enough?

I'm with this user. Just being that fat and ugly is more degrading than anything we could do to her. Any male attention would be a favour to her.

I grade her D.

deep? lol

nice, she's earning her place on the internet tonight lol

haha

Turn her back around please. I kind of like that fat ass but she's so ugly the front of her makes me kind of want big black cock.

Damn she's a 2/10 even by Midwest girl standards

I'd still put it in her butt but she couldn't tell anyone

face down it is, want her sober or the way my roommate had her?

lol Minnesota corn-fed piggy right her

Definite improvement. But even from behind she'd get a paper bag over her head. Or maybe a plastic one...

Not sure. What does your roommate look like? I might want to BE her.

I'll tell you what though. For a homely bitch she has an ass that just won't quit. I'd love to see more of that. Sober or otherwise.

Ha. At first glance I thought this said 'cum fed piggy.'

hahaha yea
this is from the night she got shared

fair enough lol

I hope she didn't have much say in that ;)

that is accurate too haha

You should buy her one of these

3am after Jack Daniel's? She barely noticed the towel being put under her;)

Piggy needs spread. better access for the barnyard animals

Good man. Any pics of her fat ass getting pounded?

well said

How come you shared her? Did she want to? Or did you want to punish her for being a bad slut or something? What's the story?

WalMart panties....

yea one sec

I want to force her to her knees and cockslap the attitude out of her

Honestly convenience lol. Got her home, naked, and my roommate asked to take turns on her. She barely understood who was fucking her, sloppy slut

hahaha probably

You're a good friend

yes! she needs it

I want to spank that cunt so hard

What did she remember the next day? Does she know what happened? If she didn't remember did you tell her? That damn ass is so fine. Too bad she was so drunk or you could have taken it. When a girl has got that much booze in her she usually just diarrhea's all over the place when you stick her there.

fdau pussy on display for more swapping

Or maybe just an old fashioned beating. Take my belt off and leave her bruised and crying. She'll think twice next time

it was the right call lol. this was her earlier that same night

haha she deserves it

never mentioned it, she woke up naked in the same room as both of us. Probably still in denial lol

Had he been after her for a while?

Wallop it until it glows, then hammer it while she whimpers

I imagine her picking out that outfit and those earrings and getting her makeup just right because she feels good about herself and she wants everyone to see her at her best. Then fast forward about 15 cocktails and your roommate has his cock in her ass while you rifle through her purse looking for loose change. I admire you, OP. I've wanted to degrade a woman just like this for years.

haha

You got any of her showing that asshole? I mean more than this? I'd love to see it if you do. I just can't stop raving about her ass.

Where from again?

nope, just needed a place to cum
lucky she didn't get get pregnant lol

"You're sure no-one will ever see these, right?"

good plan

lmfao love the analysis

She looks prime for a bit of body writing too

there u go

That tongue has potential tho...

promised her these would be for my eyes only, smart girl.

This guy has his head screwed on straight

Electric heat in Minnesota...How poor are you?

for sure, she has 1 tattoo

lol it does

she's in college, does she not look WT enough to you?

I've never seen a woman who had a body like that pose so casually nude. (Or almost nude.) The fact that she's completely comfortable with her body is the only thing that keep her from being ugly.

Dumb as a bag of hammers!

I kinda wanna know where from Minnesota she's from now

I respect WT women (and men) that go to college. As long as they buckle down and learn. It shows that they don't want to always be WT. I was WT and got a degree and a good job. Maybe she will too. Hopefully one day she will be running for mayor of Hibbing or something and a couple days before the election I'll bust out these photos and torpedo her campaign. But maybe by then nobody will give a shit about slutty behavior.

Where is it?

I'd love to write UGLY FUCK PIG on her belly in permanent marker. Make her walk around for days with it under her clothes.

I think this guy ran out of pictures...

Or came