Pic unrelated but is there more of her?

>Pic unrelated but is there more of her?

Has anyone ever pulled nudes off a close friends phone without getting caught?

>Friend shows me his nudes his ex gf thru messenger
>Kinds attractive and want to low key save them
>How would one get them?
>Shameful self bump

Yep, she was drunk and passed out and I knew her password, snagged about 3 good pictures

waay more than 3 pictures they dated for quite a time and she was a bit slutty over 15 pic at least

currently sneaking a peek on a girl every time she writes her itunes pass, got the first half of it written down as well as her pin to unlock the phone
gonna see about downloading a backup of her phone when i got the password

I was talking about my personal attempt on my best friend, not the related pic

speaking of pic do you have more of her? been lurking for a long time on Cred Forums seen her want moar

got a few but my images are not organised
what method of getting nudes of friends do you have in mind?

Well I have a charge port that goes to a female usb was going to dick with it on my phone and see if i can find a way to download them that way. Bigger problem would be a time window mostly hangout as a group just staring at our phones

>itt: full dump
>1/38

>2/38

>3/38

>4/38

Aye, fom email and I got one nipslip photo from a phone

got my good friends girlfriends nudes from his phone when he was pumping gas. i was choosing music and i knew he was gonna get gas and then go into the convenience store so I started rifling as soon as the door closed. i had to use my phone to take pictures of his screen so they came out pretty shitty but I got 5-6 solid nudes.

I got a hold of her laptop for 30 minutes alone in their house once and hit paydirt with a 11 minute video of her stripping and then fingering herself and cumming. I emailed it to myself and found about 30 more lingerie and nudes in her gallery

>pic related

>5/38

alright that might work, get her pin for the phone beforehand though, some phones dont allow connection to computer without the pin

ty

>6/38

>7/38

>8/38

>yes there is more, you wing a ding dingus

imgur.com/a/icVq0

>9/38

and an other gold thread

u make me happy today Cred Forums

>full set here
>stoping dump

That's a grade A bitch right here

>vk com/album-36310940_153977827

>stoping dump

thats rite sun u can call me mr constipation

almost 13 mins actually
>pic very related

...mmmmmmmmmmmmOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

noice, good win user

Phones unlocked problem is messenger likes to save conversations when you open them up

dont know why i want them so bad maybe because i know her and seen her nude in person

POST IT NOW YOU CUNT

just dump it in DB or Mega

i remember not wanting to post it here because she looks young

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>looks young
>is young
pick one
also
>i don't care
>i don't care
pick one

Anyone from 541? curiosity and its a friday night and im at home

>pic related some chick i went to hs with happen to see this in another thread few days ago

wowe, thanks

my fucking nig

all hail our savior

and just like that.
he was never to be seen again.

no no , hes gonna deliver i trust in his mighty words

Rest in pepperonis this threads hero

i believe in him too, maybe he was b&, but he'll come back. he'll use his phone and use his data instead of wifi to post the link. i believe in him

why so sad?

this was our work

>walks in

I BELIEVE

#anonwilldeliver2016

derp

I BELIEVE

>ITT

I

BELIEVE

I BELIEVE

TRIPS CONFIRMMMM!!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE!!!

fuck u faggot

i believe

I beriebu

shame this guy is fag... could be gold hit

what was missed?

archived.moe/b/thread/706119802

Her name is Hannah and she deleted her tumblr

Sauce pls

see

read the thread you stupid fat fuck failure

Havnt really used the archive, any way to get at those vids?

he never uploaded them so...

Yeah just get pass, take phone casually somewhere hidden. Text/email to self and delete messages.

My one friend isn't very good with computers. She asked me to fix something, don't really remember what. As I am waiting for something she runs upstairs and I root through her pics real quick. I hope onto my email and send myself the good ones. Another time, different group of people, I notice on pokevision the was a bulbasuar a few minutes down the road. Timer is almost up so I say I'll take everyone phone and go on my bike. I get the phones and roll on down to get it and while I am there I Go digging again. Find some nice pics of the guys GF on his phone and sadly couldn't get decent service to use the Email path again. I feel like I am running out of time and just use my phone to take pics of his screen with the ones I want. Kinda shitty quality photo's but the originals were pretty great.

Post some of your wins

Sneaking through my gf's sister's phone when she wasn't looking and found some nudes, sent them to my phone via bluetooth. Easy as that.

ь