Already too late Cred Forumsro

Yep. You left it wayyy too long.

You done fucked up, bro.

If you want to ask her out you're not her friend

shit

Buy some beers
Go to her house
Watch netflix and see where things go

One way to get to that pussy is if you get a lot of money. Otherwise, no -- you already missed the bus.

Any girl that uses THAT OBNOXIOUS FILTER ain't worth a try, I mean, if you want a relationship, give it up, but boning would be fine... She's clearly a fucking dumbass.

>Hey, do you want to go out?

Even chinks without english skill can probably figure out how to make that sentence

This It's happened to people I know, but if there's no sexual tension she won't see you in that way.

Seeing as you're already friends, just tell her how you feel about her, ask her out for coffee to see if you two hit it off.
>inb4 that's what a beta would do

If you can't think of a way to tell her how you feel about her, tell her how you'd feel if you saw her deepthroating black dick.

the dog filter gives me aids

op you faggot this isnt a highschool movie you cant just "ask her out",

just take it slow, try to talk to her more via texts/skype/facebook w/e you guys use, but not to the point you're being annoying

be flirty but not too obvious.

this kinda stuff

if she likes you too, it'll work

"want to go out sometime?"
Is this really that hard for you people?

Fuck this guy, just send her a dick pic and say bitch come here and suck it. Not gonna ask you twice

>be flirty but not too obvious.
beta cuck confirmed

I asked out a friend of three years yesterday, it's not necessarily too late but it might be. First I kind of softly flirted with her a few days then asked if she wanted to go do something I know she loves doing. Make sure it's clear you want to go on a date and not just hang out though

Better yet, go to her put her on her knees and whip your cock out and throatfuck her

ur clearly 10 if you think sending a dick pick is gonna get u anywhere

Stop being a beta douchebag. Move fast, break shit.

Ask that bitch out - if she friendzones your ass, brush it off and on to the next meatsack with a cunt.

Ain't that hard nigga. We all been dogged but we keep barkin' and biting.

idiot, that's a foolproof way to get your dik wet

chat her up enough on whatever shitty social media she uses and if she likes you back soon enough she'll be licking your balls

if she doesn't like you back, it probably wouldn't work anyway or it would take 4x the effort so probs not worth it

go be a virgin somewhere else

Okay cuck

Protip - grills online probs are actually giant fatman with pimples jacking it to your ugly mug

Wow her nose is all fucked up

That sounds interesting

JUs ask your waifu to show you her sacred mound that u might defend her honour with your twin katanas named DarkStorm and FireSteam.... Bitches love katanas

>hey, ___, want to ___ sometime?

Bitch, cut each other

It is this fucking easy. Grow some fucking balls and hang onto them OP

"hey, can you hook me up with some girls you know?"

win-win

Hey, bitch, want to fuck sometime?

Dubs confirm. Just talk and start flirting with her. If you see she's interested then it will work out. If not, then just stop and continue being her friend. It's been a year already.

I'm not playing mad libs, kid.

I'm not getting my dick sucked either son, doesn't mean we can't dream

Just say, as an aside/off the cuff/in a distracted way
>Hey, let's go see (insert shitty movie name a girl MIGHT like - so not A Serbian Film) on Saturday/whateverday.

Anything but a straight up YES (or real excuse with a sneaky smile) is a fucking NO. Stay friends because chicks beget more chicks, but aim elsewhere.

This is nearly correct. Do the reverse friendzone. Ask the gril what she thinks about random cute other gril.

Look for green jelly as ticket to proceed.

This.

fucking gold, will remember