Ok, I heard you Cred Forumsros are a bunch of geniuses, so YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SOLVE THIS, am I right?

Ok, I heard you Cred Forumsros are a bunch of geniuses, so YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SOLVE THIS, am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckware.com/tech/worldshardesteasygeometryproblem.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong!

Don't you need more info from CDE?

Technically that's right

Nah, you can with this info alone

How so?

Newfag

What

The answer is 70 via Alternate Angles.

Wrong

Alternate angles is only when congruent I think

actually those numbers cannot physically be right with that graphical representation... if both outer edges are 80 then the corner at C should be 20degrees and that angle is definately not 20

And that doesn't mean you can't solve this

Graphical representatons don't need to be right

What am I missing

This triangle can't exist

I believe the correct answer is, lolis are for cuddles.

Only when you solve this

70°

Quality bait

80 degree my friend

How?

Can confirm answer
NJ user, you have a proof? Was it guess and check?

This triangle is impossible. Look the first angle u can find. It can not be 50 degree. thats bullshit

Just go one more step and you'll see this triangle cannot exist.

the max number of degrees any triangle can have in regular mathmatics is 180, so if you go through and find every possible angle for the exterior triangles then you can see how the intersecting lines also create opposite angles. basically it's a pattern game of finding every angle until you have the last one. similar to sudoku

Angle BDC = 140°
Angle AEC = 150°

I got this far, but how do you solve for the next angle

if you think that's impossible just wait until you learn that triangles can have more or less then 180 degree. every single teacher you've had in school has only taught you the one method for triangles when that method itself is actually very inaccurate for measuring real world objects and places

We're not in the hyperbolic plane, guy.

The attached image is the diagram to scale and the below link is a mathematical solution

duckware.com/tech/worldshardesteasygeometryproblem.html

Fuck your troll thread

I'm just curious but have you guys ever heard of the phrase "not drawn to scale"?

its a trapezoid with a slight tilt on the top side and since ABM and EDM are mirror images, alpha is 70 and it all calculates perfectly

Wrong, you can't assume AB || ED (and for the record, they're not)

Just stop replying because of , the answer is 20 degrees, deal with it

have you tried calculating the angle at intersection of lines and comparing it to the opposite triangles angle.

Its 20 you cucks, use trig to verify

lel wut, doesn't matter if it's drawn to scale or not, but I'm getting an alpha angle of -10 degrees, so fuck this.

Well we know the answer is 20°.

This is now a Pepe thread.