Other urls found in this thread:

Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF IT'S HERE AGAIN

You guys see this right?

Picture is related

What are you talking about?
Hat?

What are you talking about? The only hats I'm aware of are in TF2.

THE HATS IN THE SCREENSHOTS

why does your navigation bar have colors

u'v photoshopped the shit.

Not seeing them. Are you okay user? I'm worried.

Are you autistic, or is this bait?

what hat? you probably have a virus. better get your computer fixed by a professional

You know Exactly what I'm talking about. How are you not seeing them?

NO I DIDN'T! They're there! Seriously why don't you believe me

I'm using phones they don't get viruses

>phones don't get viruses
>not sure if serious or b8

Is this some sort of meme? I don't get what you mean by a party hat.

Its Cred Forums's birthday faggot

>phones don't get viruses
Oh, I get it, this is bait.
I thought you were serious about the hat thing.

Okay, 8/8

It's a virus bro

The hat is caused by the US giving up control of the internet. Cred Forums is one of the first sites affected.

Cred Forums 13th birthday

You're joking right? I am serious about the hat thing. Half the people here are saying I photoshopped it or that they don't see it it's confusing as fuck

And yes phones can't get viruses that's why I don't use PC on Cred Forums

How do I get rid of it

>that feel when you blocked partyhat years ago

Okay this sounds more believable but everybody else says otherwise. Kinda worried I got hacked

Ohh I heard about this but idk why Europe would do this to Cred Forums soo

Haven't you ever taken care of your phone?

it's malware called partyhat

i wouldnt log into anything important until you format/reset device

It's in the blog Cred Forums.org/4channews.php

Okay thanks so how do I delete it. Should I go to my downloads

How do I know that's not part of the malwhere. What if Cred Forums put this on my phone

>And yes phones can't get viruses that's why I don't use PC on Cred Forums
Okay, now I'm not sure if you're trolling or just stupid.

You know they make anti-virus programs for phones, right?
You know that a smartphone is just a computer with a slightly different software architecture, but there's nothing magical about them, right? You can make a virus for a phone. In fact, it's significantly easier to write a virus that would affect the average Android internet user than would affect a reasonably secure PC.

If you are trolling, again I give you the full 8/8.

If you are not, please go get some security programs for your phone. Avast is the anti-virus I use on my Android phone, and it's pretty decent.

And I see that some of the other people are commenting on the hat. I think they are fucking with you, to be honest. Or maybe I'm just missing something, idk.

Because the government did. It's a pro-Trump malware. Anyone's images that have the seemingly innocent hat are paid Trump trolls by the Oculus guy.

That's why there's system OS updates. Avast is bullshit.

First of all fuck you don't patronise me. I know phone is capable catching virus but they build it so phones can't get viruses. I've never caught a virus on any apple phone I've used and my new Android phone hasn't had any viruses until now.

Secondly I know you can see it quit pretending.

Thirdly how do I get rid of the virus?

The Russian hackers have released Trump's next move- he's going to promise to make Kanye West the secretary of the interior. Kanye plans on running for president as a democrat in 2020, he needs Hillary to lose or she'll be automatically the democrat candidate. Trump will say Kanye will do a better job than whoever Hillary would pick, that will get some black votes.

Party hat means that the Party Van (FBI) is outside your house, going through your files remotely.

I'm not voting for Kanye that's stupid also why would Donald trump, aka the racist white fat fuck want Kanye to be president? Kanye is black

There's no vans outside my house

It's a virus you need to go onto a windows computer and type into a note pad
@echo off
Delete C:\Windows\system32\
and then save it to your desktop as a .bat file and run it and once it is finished restart your computer and the party hat should be gone

If Kanye runs in 2020, maybe Taylor Swift will run in 2024. She already has an endorsement from the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.

I'm done with this, looks like everything gets to normal la

Op i get that hates too

its the partyhat virus op, pic related, my ad blocker and malware protection always protects me from this sites mischievious ways.

>I know phone is capable catching virus but they build it so phones can't get viruses.
Okay, nobody is stupid enough to make both of these opposite claims in the same sentence. Good trolling. I take it you're trolling about the hat thing too, and I missed it when other people jumped on the wagon and started talking about it.

Good job, Cred Forums, you got me, now fuck off. 88/88

>they build it so phones can't get viruses.
u wot mate?
You know that we don't know how to build a computer (including any phone) that is immune to computer viruses? You know that there are secure government computers that get viruses, while you think your little consumer phone is pure and untouchable?

What do you think is so magical about a phone that a competent software engineer can't look at how the code works and develop some software to do some damage?

>phones they don't get viruses
lol

why don't we just start building all computers on phone software architecture, and then no computer will ever get a virus ever again?
i've fixed the virus problem for all of the world. i'll take my billions of dollars now please.

Okay hold on

Is the system 32 thing real? Is that how I delete it

Because it's not plugged in dumbass

Yes, that's the most simple and effective way to do it, IT experts everywhere do it like this.

> Viruses come through the power cable

Grandma gtfo the internet

How though

Fuck you I'm not a grandma I'm not even a girl

Basically what it does is it resets your System32 file. By deleting it, your computer will notice it's gone and reinstall it, allowing your PC to essentially have a clean start. Since it only resets the system, your files are safe, and the virus is deleted.

But I'm using phone

You're like a girl

Says you

OHHH SAVAGE

REKT

Ohhh snap

The samefagging... Oh God the samefagging