Hey guys. It's me, the dude who posted yesterday. I still haven't got my throat checked...

Hey guys. It's me, the dude who posted yesterday. I still haven't got my throat checked. But do you think this is tonsillitis or throat ulcers? I haven't done oral sex and am a straight man. I have a fever and has a mild rash on my chest which is itchy. I'm taking amoxicillin, paracetamol, and multivitamins right now

Do you smoke or do drugs?

White puff pockets

Highly contageous, like the cold, but more serious. Get throat spray, drink green tea with lemon and honey in it, if you sleep with fans on, turn them off. Drying out your throat won't help anything, just make throat more sore.

I think u will die.. Sorry..

Is it tonsil stones? Can you prod them out with an iceblock stick or somethign?

>prod them out with an iceblock stick

OP don't do this. It'll infect them and make them worse.

Had the same thing when I was younger (13 maybe?) it's not that serious. Just drink tea with honey to ease the pain. Throat spray too. Just eat easy food for a while (soup and stuff easy to go down). And it'll go away on its own. However it'll remain looking like that. But you won't even notice it or feel a difference. Also don't go to B for medical advice. Retard.

They're aphthous ulcers. They show up when your immune system has taken a big hit or you have an autoimmune response to something (such as a food allergy). You'll be fine. Visit your doctor. They'll hurt like a bitch and go away in a few days. I get them all the time.

>haven't done oral
>straight

Yea....OK sure

No. I don't.

I'm a nursing student and I haven't heard that term. Gonna look that up.

No stones here. Tried prodding them.

Strep thoat. Bacterial infection.

Amox will clear it up in a few days. Take entire course, don't stop once symptoms disappear.

To speed up process, gargle with hot, salty water at least twice a day, preferably more often.

dude see those lumpy bits at both sides of your throat? Those are your tonsils, can't be tonsillitis unless it's ON them.

amoxicillin will clear up and bacterial infection you have in your system ( provided the strain isn't resistant to that type of medication) if you're self medicating with amoxi and it hasn't subsided in 2 weeks doctor immediately, as it is likely a virus or a tough starin of bacterial infection also doctor asap if you're that worried

i had that its a bitch take it easy or they will spread i drank a shitload of pineapple juice

Please stop taking antibiotics if not prescribed by a medic.
Your tonsils are inflamed and those white spots along with your fever indicate a mere bacterial infection. Go see a doctor so he treats you and prescribes the correct medication.

This, but don't encourage him to take antibiotics on his own.
Not viral

those tonsils are definitely infected.

also looks maybe a bit yeasty. do you eat a stupid amount of sugar and carbs?

i'd also gargle with salt water and get some chloraseptic.

the tylenol is really only good for fever.

This is a common infection for people who suck a dick immediately after the dick was just in their own asshole.
Judging by the size of the bumps and the fact you're an OP, the sucking and fucking was pretty deep.
The only way to fix this is to score some good coochie. I'm sorry, OP, but you're doomed.

OP here. I'm a student nurse and my clinical instructor gave me the amox. 21 of em. I'm also washing my throat with warm, salty water. I brush my teeth often.

It's fucking painful.

Also, I chugged a lot of fucking cold Sprite. Do you guys think this caused the ulcers?

This. Same here

stop it you weirdo, just follow the treatment and you'll be peachy
It didn't help, while it's a myth people get sick by cold weather or drinks, it doesn't help fight the infection as it diminishes blood flow and therefore slows inmune response.
mutherfucker you're a nurse student, you're supposed to know this shit.

I mean I drank sprite before the onset of these symptoms.

Like I said, it probably didn't help. Anyway you'll live so carry on...
And it's not yeast unless you have AIDS or are a baby

I was fine when I drank sprite. So yea. Thanks man.

they are ulcers. Gargle warm salty water a few times a day for a few days. It works. And costs nothing.

Thanks man