HALP I just bought the GTX 970. Last two games I played were Arkham City and Human Revolution...

HALP I just bought the GTX 970. Last two games I played were Arkham City and Human Revolution. What games should I play now that I'm in possesion of 3D superpowers?

>pic unrelated
>inb4 battletoads

minceraft

kek

csgo

that's all i use my 980ti for at least

Microsoft solitaire
Minesweeper
Calculator
MS paint

If you wanna push that beast, try stone soup

Witcher 3, or Rapelay. Your call

rank/region?

RuneScape classic

RUST

>Witcher 3
O V E R R A T E D

Killing Floor 2/ or Bad Rats

7 days to die

Modded Skyrim

The Witcher 3

GTA V online

Terraria

How much RAM do you have OP?

Why not two GTX 1080s in SLI?

going up and down from le/dmg

yurop

YOU WHAT??!!!

Minesweeper

Far cry and just cause

Warframe Paladins or Crysis or Boorderlands (all of them) or maybe Overwatch

the combat is shit but the world is amazing

8GB. GTX970 because it's an eGPU and anything above that will bottleneck.

Wtf is that picture?

Also, which Crysis is the best? I'm going to play one just because of that old meme.

>dat optimization

Who is that, she so anazing!

Far Cry 4

I just finished Binary Domain and Alpha Protocol. Not masterpieces but solid games, especially the first one. Shooter/RPGs with some choices. Witcher 3 is a great game. If you're into Bioware stuff go for them - Dragon Age, Mass Effect, etc. Mass Effect Andromeda comes out soon so it's a good time to play the first 3. X-com Enemy Within is a nice strategy not being too complicated as others (controlling armies and shit like that) but complicated enough to make you replay it many times.
Also, get 8 more gigs of ram. It will help a lot with multitasking if you're doing other shit while gaming.

post more pics and ill help

red orchestra 2

But. You only got a 970. What is with the big ego stroking with a mid tier gpu like that? A mid tier gpu years old.

>He thinks eGPU bottleneck
LMFAO. No,
We have plenty of proof Fury x and titan X and all that shit work without bottleneck. Fucking pleb. Lrn2EGPU

worms armagedon