How do you not appear desperate, clingy, or needy when you actually are?

how do you not appear desperate, clingy, or needy when you actually are?

pretend to not be interested at all

My friend if they care about you then just be honest. If they hate your clingyness they do not care for you , if they can not accept you entirely then why be there at all?

Masturbate before the date

Embrace the pain.

stop being a faggot

>My friend if they care about you then just be honest. If they hate your clingyness they do not care for you , if they can not accept you entirely then why be there at all?
/thread

No, why lie though? Be true to who you are please. No matter what go through every encounter as honestly as possible. Don't drown in your own lies you'll disassociate and forget yourself. If you end up alone being who you truly are at least you aren't having to keep up a façade

in my experience, have a girl that you put in the "friendzone" that you can vent to. most chicks are ok with actually just being friends.

You genuinely can't. Desperation emanates through your every pore. Women are even better of detecting it, they can see you coming from miles away and it makes their vaginas shrivel up.

As someone that has had a couple dozen lovers only recently these past few years I've learned there's nothing like honesty. Please respecr yourself as much as you can. Be true to you and you will find those who are true too. Wear a mask and the one who you love might pass you by before you even know
Trust me I know... I can't forget her haha.

>have a girl that you put in the "friendzone" that you can vent to
you do realize she's telling others everything you tell her?

Haha friend I'm so miserable please do heed my words . Be you.
I hate every aspect of who I am and yet there's no shortage of strangers who adore me.
It's not something great, their words hold no weight when they sink into the hole unrequited love has left behind .
Love thyself and if you can't them spend time to learn everything about yourself. In every possible scenario

I love you dearly and I truly believe no matter what you will succeed just be kind .
Always be kind

I am trapped in isolation for most of the time. I get extremely lonely, so when I do meet a girl I really like, I message her regularly, want to be with her a lot etc. but they always seem to be uninterested when I do this... it just makes it worse for me

>if they can not accept you entirely then why be there at all?
that's a pretty defeatist attitude. nobody likes every single thing about someone else and sometimes it's worth to change for another person. if you don't care about the other person to change at least a little for them then why should they put up with you at all?

it really depends on the person, i dont mean they necessary have to be in the same nucleus of friends/acquaintences, but you also have the choice to not pick somone who repeats everything you say.

This. Never tell female "friends" anything, ever. They literally can't help but tell everyone they know. I learned this the hard way. Women have no honor.

OP contrary to feminist beliefs, women are literal pieces of meat.
once you form an idea of that in your head, you instantly become more alpha. they don't deserve your respect without earning it, they don't deserve to be put on a pedestal without earning it, ect.
treat them like shit and you'll see the night and day difference.
source: former nice guy that get laid now

I meant key things like how you love friend, sure small ticks and habits may fluctuate according to their reactions but always love the same way, entirely and without fault . Just don't bottle stuff up
Lack of Communication has killed every dear love I've had

I love myself, I am very pleasant to everyone I talk to, and want to get to know people, yet I never see any kind of appreciation in return.

It is rare that I even get the feeling that anyone gives a shit about me. if I disappeared for a week, the only people who might notice would be my parents...

This

Time has no end
Who you have met is not who you will meet . Be patient friend I know how hard it is but you'll find someone who cares
Just please don't let them go because they will and they won't come back . Please know when you have something true .

being overly clingy is usually not just the way you love but a result out of personal issues. such as insecurity, no self esteem, being overy jealous, etc. usually neither partner is happy with that.

I am overly clingy because I have no friends and spend way too much time alone, and it makes me depressed...
All I want is people to talk to and spend time with, but no one seems to care. or they just get annoyed that I try to talk to them so much.

OP Cred Forums yourself, but be the you that's in control. if someone give you the cold shoulder, acts indifferent towards you, chances are they don't give a fuck about you so theres no reason to give a fuck about them. nice people exist but most wear some sort of defense mechanism or emotional trauma scar as a mask.

a-are you me?

i'm sorry for that. like i said personal issues though. you may want to look for therapy for that depression of yours? the thing is that being overly clingy is a devil's wheel. you are overly clingy because you are depressed and have nobody to talk to. but being overly clingy alienates other people who would otherwise be willing to talk to you. so you have nobody to talk to anymore and it begins anew.

Youre so full of shit. You haven't gotten laid in 4 years

One thing that has really screwed with my head this past month...
>start an online dating profile
>most people dont talk respond
>chat up this really cute girl who is fun to talk to
>we chat for about 3 days and decide to meet up
>just friendly conversation, somehow leads to us hooking up
>amazing experience, I am starting to fall for her
>she doesnt talk to me for a week after this
>I message her a few times, asking whats up
>start to get really sad, thinking she never wants to see me again, sending desperate messages
>eventually she just starts talking again as if nothing ever happened, and we go out for coffee
>she is still just as awesome as ever to talk to, and I figure now we can be regular friends
>after this, she stops responding to me again

its been about a week since then, she mentions that sometimes she "just disappears". It is really painful to have someone that I actually enjoy being around and talking to, and she just seems so distant...
At one point, I told her to just tell me to fuck off if she didnt want me to keep messaging her, and then out of nowhere, thats when she invites me to go out again...

im losing my mind a little bit

>start an online dating profile
well, theres where you went wrong. those things are only for hook ups and crazy bitches to babytrap people
look for girls in areas that interest you.
into video games? ask out the chubby but nice gamestop cashier.
into books? why not share your taste in literacy with the plain looking but beautiful soul having shy librarian.
getting a gf is 80% how the conversation goes 20% looks, confidence, demeanor, ect.

but user, I sugest that you isolate yourself from society for a while. youre trying to find happiness in others, but your happiness is within yourself, you can make yourself happier than any relationship can.

says the virgin. I bet you don't even know what pussy tastes like

I have been very self sufficient for the past few years, taking advantage of my loneliness. It has only been recently that I have decided to put myself out there as much as possible to meet new people, and it is just not going well for me.

I work graveyard shifts, so it makes it hard to get out and meet people, but I feel accomplished any time I manage to create a new contact at least.

I am just tired of being so alone. I have wasted so much of my early adult life just sitting around by myself...

Salty pennies and milk.

This is my exact situation bro. I just recently embarrassed myself in the friend zone of a girl who'd been going out with for a month. I'm so desperate to get back into normal society. I've really got to get a day job

nigger its salty milk and old coins
but you answered right so ill accept it

kek, you could salvage that... just play it off as a joke, unless she just has no sense of humor, which looks possible

smoke weed.

pretend your interested in someone else

Tip for future reference
>always keep at least 2 romantic interests at any one time unless you're dating

bro, shes obviously an SJW or something. most girls that are worth a shit would've found that funny and refreshing from the usual dick pics they get bombarded with

That's what I did. I'm not going to talk to her anymore. I hate the zone anyway, too painful. Just let it die

if that's you then you do have a damn nice body.

I think you should be less concerned about the "friend zone" and more concerned about meeting some decent girls...

Find an outlier and condition her. If that's something you think you can't do or you think is impossible, you're not going to make a lasting gene pool impact anyway.

i did not come up with anything better than 851
am not fulfilled and happy right now though :/