Am I a bad person Cred Forums?

Am I a bad person Cred Forums?

> be me
> be few months single
> ex messages me out of the blue, asking to meet up
> keep in mind, she tore my heart up and set it on fire when we split, left me for any other guy, phoned me when they were having sex, the works, didn't cheat on me though
> I, sensibly, remain cautious, and tell her to met me in a fast food joint
> I walk in, order my food and drink
> she comes in, strutting like she owns the place
> she sees me, and sits in my booth
> blah blah really misses me blah blah want to give it another go etc
> I get up, loudly enough for the entire place to hear, say: how could I ever forgive you for cheating on me
> Chuck drink on her, 360 and walk away
> look inside when I'm outside, see her crying while getting dirty looks form everyone
Fuck it felt good

Am I a bad person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

You are stupid for seeking affirmation on Cred Forums tho

You did the right thing noodle man.

no

nah well played. breakups are bad enough but to do that sorta shit, calling during sex, she deserved humiliation of some sort.

No, im proud of you

"360 and walk away"
KEK

Hell no, she deserved it and now she knows barely a fraction of what I'm assuming how you felt...

the only think you could have done better is detail everything she did you you in chronological order before you walked out

like, 'you fuck with my head, steal from me, dump me, fuck andother guy less than a week later and fucking CALL me while you're fucking him, and now he's dumped your sorry ass you want me back? fuck off.' and then walked out. more humiliating for her

but you did good.

You mean 180 OP. Not 360.
But anyways. You did the right thing. That bitch deserves to die fucked by dogs.
You are not a bad person at all.

I would of turn 180 instead

super fake story bro. not gonna take this bait.

> 180
> not 360
Get with it m8

Nah man one action is not the make of the man.

This.

>ex messages me out of the blue, asking to meet up
>> keep in mind, she tore my heart up and set it on fire when we split, left me for any other guy, phoned me when they were having sex, the works, didn't cheat on me though
>> I, sensibly, remain cautious, and tell her to met me in a fast food joint
>> I walk in, order my food and drink
>> she comes in, strutting like she owns the place
>> she sees me, and sits in my booth
>> blah blah really misses me blah blah want to give it another go etc
>> I get up, loudly enough for the entire place to hear, say: how could I ever forgive you for cheating on me
>> Chuck drink on her, 360 and walk away
>> look inside when I'm outside, see her crying while getting dirty looks form everyone

Hahaha newfag

checked and rekt my dude. i would've done the same

Newfag

Justice can feel wrong when first committed, but she had no right to turn back around after fucking with your head like that. Normally I'd say "you should have heard her out", but it sounds like she would have only manipulated you more if she had.

Mfw you didn't hit it and quit it

trumpin trips confirm

Highfive OP

u dun good pasghetti man

>Phoned me when they were having sex
Nah man, you did good.
Should have fucked her hard until she cries first.

>All these newfags commenting on 360

MEMBER WHEN WE USED TO SAY CANCER?

you should have said cancer then fam

Just fuck off homo

She desserved it, you are not a bad person nor a good one, you are just human.

member Chewbacca?

I MEMBER REGULARLY

newfag

> heard her moaning 1 time accidentally on telephone

> YOU CHEAT ON ME LIKE THAT

This guy gets it

OP is zombie Michael Jackson

This guy gets it.

So many new fags this is a repost.

No I would do the same

Checked.

And yes, you did good especially after the calling you during sex thing... that's just an insecure, revengeful person you want out of your life ASAP.

Well done!

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

She called you while having sex ?

What a fucking bitch, I'd have thrown the drink on her and added "CHEAT ON ME WITH MY OWN FATHER"

This now kys

Most likely she learned from the experience.

Youre no mother teresa, but youre not a bad person either.

lol newfagg

Yes you are, because she didnt cheat on you. She is as well. I am as well. So why give a flying fuck. We all do what feels good.

You did wrong. I would have restarted the relationship. One day you can finish with her but sex is sex, and done lots of anal, taken pics etc.
It's like driving your car after it's been stolen and recovered - it's just not the same, it's been violated and fairly quickly you'll sell it. Damn car thieves.

Ask yourself why did she leave you? It takes two people to break up a relationship - you're both guilty of something. You're boring, poor, samie, geek. You ignored her.

You were almost golden up until you threw your drink on her.

That's what women do. Not men.

For a perfect score you would have remained perfectly calm and aggravated her to the point of screaming and sobbing before quietly getting up to leave saying "if you cant remain reasonable then there's no hope for us"

>Phoned me when they had sex
>Didn't cheat on me though
>360°
11/10 keks had nice b8

hoes need to be kept in line. it's guys like you that hold together the fabric of societiy. Women are like children they will do anything they think they can get away with. By not accepting this behavior she will go back to the playground and tell her friends not to be like that

No. She'll go back and tell her friends how OP humiliated her in public by throwing a drink on her.

They'll rally around her that she "didn't deserve" to be treated like that, and all will be forgotten, except that OP is an asshole

this

OP just can't stop being a faggot.

No you're a fucking god, im proud of you man

>360 and walk away
Did you noscope her or something?

>That's what women do. Not men.

And they don't describe break ups as -
> she tore my heart up and set it on fire when we split.

Now show your tits OP.

>chuck drink on her.
what are you? a 1920's houswife?

nah the way OP did it was alright. this way she'll think about what she's actually done to him.

you can walk backwards you bellend

Ive been through 3 nasty breakups.

All three times I took my dad's advice and life lesson.
>"A man is stoic, calm, and powerful. He is self reliant. He never has to put anyone down because his character and actions elevate him more than his words."

Each of the three nasty breakups I followed his sage advice.
>found a girl in my bed with the bartender a year after she moved in.
>guy ran for the door like a cockroach
>she starts crying and sobbing about how she didnt mean it
>go over to dresser
>pull out a box
>4 carat pear shaped diamond ring set in silver
>exactly what she wanted
>"im going to the bar with Tim."
>she cries
>"I want you gone when I get back. Anything left of yours Ill pack up and leave in the shed out back."
>phone blows up at the bar
>ignore it
>get home
>shes gone
>phone blows up all night
>turn off notifications
>the next day at work she calls constantly
>I apologize to reception "Im very sorry. We're going through a breakup right now and shes being particularly unreasonable. "
>the women at work feel sorry for me
>ask me if I want to talk about it
>"I appreciate it, but its a private matter"
>girlfriend talks shit about me to the receptionist
>girlfriend starts calling my friends
>tell my friends that everything is fine and its a rough breakup but I don't need their help handling it.
>she ultimately goes full psycho
>shes trying her darndest to get me to snap. To scream. To yell. To fight. To argue. To hit her.
>she NEEDS me to react
>her entire world view depends on me being at fault
>my actions don't fulfill this fantasy
>the juxtoposition is a sliver at the back of her mind
>its beginning to rot and fester
>she snaps
>come out from work and see my windshield smashed and my car totalled
>have IT pull security footage and report it to the police
>get a restraining order
>tell the judge I feel sorry for her and she doesn't deserve jail time, she just needs help, and to pay for my car.
>I come out smelling like roses

i dont know you but i love you

should have accepted it, but only for the sex. then you should cheat on her like you didn't know she existed. when she would find out, you would already have had sex with multiple women and she would be the heart broken one. revenge is a dish best served cold, and what is colder than cheating on the one that loves you.

holy shit. that's fucking savage

To be honest,I would have sent her to jail.

More stories?

I murdered my girlfriend and I haven't been caught in 8 years.

Newfag

You did great.

I'm happy for you OP.

They were already broken up, and she calls him while she's having sex to rub it in his face.

How exactly are you supposed to be happy in this situation?

Kill yourself.

i agree, that's some low shit to call someone while banging to piss them off. that takes some real fucking nerve.

Point to the cheating.

>A man is stoic, calm, and powerful
thats fine, but sort of sounds to the overly macho bullshit that leads to emotoinal issues due to fear of apearing imasculine

if you did a 360 you would be facing the same direction idiot

This

How is it cheating if they weren't together anymore.

>thinking women learn when it comes to relationships

kek

You deserve to die fucked by dogs

>not moonwalking away
Hey there newfag

How would you know? You treat masculinity like it's something you're allergic to.

Women don't.

They crave it.

Anyway, user played it absolutely correctly. I would probably have pressed charges against her for the windshield, but I've got a streak of vengeful asshole in me too.

>Go check depression and suicide rates amongst young men.

no cheaters get what they deserve

One time my ex who cheated on me Lord only know how many times bumped into me at a restaurant. She sat down to talk. I was well over it by that point, had a new gf at the time, I wasnt holding a grudge.

So she sits down and this is how the conversation went
>I want to get back together, user
> Lmao no
>(She has a scowl on her face) why not?
>You're not dating material. You're fucked up in the head which is why you always cheat. You're broken, permanently. I can never br happy being with someone like you (I didn't try to be mean I just delivered her some straight truth).
>She blurts out loudly "I wouldn't want you back anyway! You have a small dick!"
>Other patrons subtly watching us now kind of in amusement
>O, rly!? Thats not what you said when you were gagging on it!
>I never gagged on it
>O, rly? So when I was leaving and you were on your hands and knees begging for me to stay. I asked you to suck my dick. You didn't gag and puke?
>She's just sitting there angry and people are blatantly watching us and giggling
>B-but that's just because y.........
>It's because what?
>....
>Yea it's because I was face fucking the shit out of you
>Her friend who was standing near by goes "lmao anonette!
>Ex stands up and storms out
>Other patrons are still amused
>One guy came up to me and was like "yea you fucken told her man" and fist bumped me

This was like 3 years ago. I've hate fucked her a few times since.

Pic always related.

You are stupid. You could have revenge fucked her and then embarassed her.

Not stupid OP. Probably county have gotten her to suck on your penis in your car right outside, but sometimes righteous wrath is more important. Just hope she never figures out she could have you charged with assault for throwing a drink on her.