CTRL + V

CTRL + V
Don't cheat, just post!
youtube.com/watch?v=qndYAUnGKg8

Other urls found in this thread:

click.email.newegg.com/?qs=cc861b6df949bdfa0060f937cb89ed3563ee53a901d1cfe67bdc1b890f1a3285c54bf95e3eca97fa
youtube.com/watch?v=y82rYndvEv4
mobile.twitter.com/Nodescape/status/781922176119308288/video/1
imgur.com/a/Xa9Rd
pcpartpicker.com/list/bTqfd6
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
youtu.be/QpZoHSzIPic
theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

click.email.newegg.com/?qs=cc861b6df949bdfa0060f937cb89ed3563ee53a901d1cfe67bdc1b890f1a3285c54bf95e3eca97fa

youtube.com/watch?v=y82rYndvEv4

What chance do you actually have of winning? 0?

mobile.twitter.com/Nodescape/status/781922176119308288/video/1

imgur.com/a/Xa9Rd

YooHoo Room

pcpartpicker.com/list/bTqfd6

Tappara

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

suami saatana

youtu.be/QpZoHSzIPic

Rachel Tietz

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oxidation of bismuth

What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!

theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/register.php?aff=41211

katie295

Almost everything is new and unused. One of the packs of firestarters has been opened and a few have been used, the other packs are sealed.