As a Mcdonals employee anything

As a Mcdonals employee anything

Where do you work?

Is your IQ lower than 25?

McDonalds (OP)

Haha nah Brisbane (OP)

Yes (OP)

Do u eating at McDonald's

Yes, the crispy chicken and pineapple burger is what i get (OP)

Will you post the secret Mac sauce ingredients user
Also is Ronald mc Donald a pedofile

Do u hope you get as famous like eminem?

What's the turnover rate?

How quickly can one typically rise through the ranks? Back when I'd go more frequently I remember seeing some bright, cheery trainees. Then seemingly months later I'd see them in the nicer shirts, more serious look on their face, possibly at another location.

lost

How many stars do you have on your badge ?
How do you earn them ?
Do you ever get fucked off working in a fart factory full of fat fucks and cunty teens

You want fries with that?

I have one, ive only worked there four months. You get them by doing online tests showing you know how to do your job

Maby two years to go from crew to a crew trainer and then a five for manager (OP)

What is the monthly net profit of your store?

Oh right I thought it were through how you perform and things like that
Is there a link to site so maybe I could fuck around and take the test ?

One Big Mac and a Coke please

Can I get a big mac with no cheese, please?

Would you like that in a meal? And what size? (OP)

Watching the calories there user
Good for you
Tell me I bet you get a diet soda

coming from another mcdonalds worker
in estonia, its depends which mcdonalds you work at. usually you get promoted when needed, like when they need a cashier, someone working at drive in and so on. so i guess it depends how quickly you get promoted. the manager at our restaurant told he got to his position in about 8 years (he's 26 atm) whereas there are ppl who have worked more (theres this old crazy russian lady who has worked since 1994 or 1995) but show less initiative.

Can i get a chesse buger with no chesse?

What's it like working at maccies

A hamburger then? (OP)

Maccas is alright, managers at mine are good and give me free things sometimes (OP)

Of course, they wouldn't call it 'diet' if it didn't make you thinner. I hasn't worked so far, so I think i'll take two.

Also give me 5 packets of ketchup, gotta get those 5 a day

How do the dribbling morons on the tills actually get the fucking jobs?
I've got another gig now but twice I've lowered myself to that fucking online application and once done an interview, both were rejected within 24 hours
I can get a job in direct sales for an industrial power system manufacturer but I couldn't work in a burger shop that is (everywhere I've been) entirely staffed by genetically challenged mouthbreathers and that angers me a great deal

can I get a Big Mac
Five double cheeseburgers
3 Mac flurries
>and a Diet Coke
Don't want to be fat
>hue hue hue

What's the safest thing to eat at McDonalds?

Theres a cabinet behind the bins full of cleaning supplies, the bleach is good, fairly fresh

The packaging user
It's gluten free

Vapse vana...flipi järka kord tasuta burx ples

can you see into people's car at the drive thru well? Sometimes I go in thin running shorts and no knockers with a rock hard dick and wonder if they see it

No a chesse buger u fat fuck i what my money back

Would you like fries with that

Whats your favourite custom snack? When i worked at maccas I'd grab a slice of cheese, place a nugget on it, and give it a squirt of big mac sauce. Shit was delicious

You do realise that Mac sauce is Ronald's cum don't you

The water,but its still not good (OP)

Estonia McDonald's got any unique items?

Fuck you, if you want your money back order a family meal (OP)

Why are the machines ALWAYS beeping?

Nar im in the back cooking (OP)

Because fucking frount area people never pull the fries out of the deep fryer (OP)

What! I got no family

Do you ever see yourself leaving McDonalds?

That just makes it better