Hi this Julian Assange, the editor in chief of Wilileaks, and current embassy bitch thanks to the UK. Ask me anything

Hi this Julian Assange, the editor in chief of Wilileaks, and current embassy bitch thanks to the UK. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/dnc-hack-wikileaks-russia/492878/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/clinton-campaign-blames-russia-wikileaks-sanders-dnc-emails
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-emails.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/russia-hack-new-york-times-fbi/
nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/wikileaks-julian-assange-russia.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

due each does cheese?

What are the best condoms to buy?

Hi , Pope Francis here,AMA.

>can't even spell *wikileaks

K

> Wilileaks

timestamp

g'day cobba. does a cleva bloke like you get a lot of sheilas? avoid'n them fedrul wankers must have bitches in ya dacks like shrimps on a barbie

Hi, Jim parsons here from the lovable TV hit The Big Bang Theory. I hear you guys love geek humor, ask me anything!

You used to be cool man.

What happened?

timestamp or GTFO.
also you are a legend, dont listen to the noobs
nevar forget Bradley Manning

Suddenly he's not cool because he's exposing the extreme corruption of people you like?

Truth has no bias. Deal with it.

Wizzy - what's your son doing these days? Still dyeing his hair blue and hanging out with other guys?

Kind of lost track of him after he changed his name.

He was having trouble getting a job with that surname.

Did you rly rape those swedish bitches?

Wizzy can't spell. he's dyslexic.

he used to have people to do that for him.

btw, Cry_softly_she_said - wouldn't come back to Melbourne any time soon. for some reason Ben McGinnes wants to cut your balls off and feed them to you. What the hell did you do to him to piss him off that much?

No numbnuts. He used to be cool when he quickly released info without bias.

Releasing it with timing to possibly disrupt an election shows he has an agenda and can't be trusted.

his agenda is EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME AREN'T I COOL I'M A HACKER

he seriously believes he is the main character in a spy drama.

Ask Mr Assange about the anti-homo "rap" he wrote about the guy who wrote SATAN.

Assange is a hero, fagtard

Why don't you fuck off with your anti-democratic, pro-Russia self?

He wasn't even accused of real rape.

He was accused of not stopping consensual sex when the condom broke.

That's rape in Sweden. Which is hilarious when you consider they look the other way for actual violent gang rape if the perps are Muslim.

he's an Aspie. he truly believes that he is smarter than everyone else. why should he give a flying shit for the notion of 'democracy'?

He hates fags too?

That guy just keeps getting better and better.

he was accused of breaking bail in England. he might get a slap on the wrist for fucking Swedish women without a condom, but for the bail thing, they'll probably hang him.

what else could they do? transport him to Australia? hahahaaa

he's a vegetarian, so he hates meat eaters and even junk food. he hates video games and anime (which is why his son left home), and before he stumbled onto wikileaks, he used to loot trashcans for food and clothing. and shit in public parks.

he probably still does that if they ever let him out for a walk.

everyone who has ever met him will know the appalling smell of an aspie who never bathes.

Do you have white arsehole hairs?

If you don't reply to this post, will your mom die?

remember when our claim to fame over the russians was "we don't lie in our propaganda"

no one cares, niggitynog, this is Cred Forums, home of the terrorists known as the "alt-right"

you suck at shilling

I remember when Wizzy was living in an abandoned house in Fitzroy with his heavily pregnant 17-year-old girlfriend, scrawling embarrassing poetry on the walls of the upper floors.

It's still there. if I was stupid enough to risk climbing up there, I could get some photographs of it, but there's no need - just imagine Morrissey filtered through Billy Bragg and you'll have the idea.

okay cool we'll just make another wikileaks run by a different guy and it'll be cool then right

well.. if you have an organization that is supposed to allow whistleblowers to report the crimes of others with an assurance of anonymity.. do you want that organization to be run by a sociopath whose only goal is personal fame and fuck the people who rely on that service?

you know why Snowden didn't give his information to wikileaks, right? because he saw what happened with Bradley Manning - Wizzy used him, got what he wanted and then threw him to the wolves, and i'm sure Wizzy's hatred of gays and trans fags had nothing to do with it. ha ha.

or is that what Wikileaks is supposed to be for?

Um, we'd love to have him back...
finally sort our own politicians instead of America

no we'll run it with a frankenstine made out of the remains of the director of the fbi and dea 2bqh fam

oh, yeah, Proff would make a perfect politician - woman-beating bed-hopping chronic-lying sociopath... if they could get him to shit in toilets and wash now and then.

we could sit him in parliament between Barnaby Joyce and Peter Fucking Garrett. they could call them the Three Stooges.

imagine if Snowden ran it?

imagine if you worked for someone who was putting shards of glass in baby food while giggling to himself, you'd called the cops but they were all paid off by your boss, and you passed this on to Assange? he'd probably put it up on the front page of wikileaks with your full name, address and a photo of you.

how about you unban kratom and i'll give a shit about your enemies

Funny how American media started this propaganda angle and you already see people copying it

>no one could possible have that opinion on their own.
What media are you talking about?

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/07/dnc-hack-wikileaks-russia/492878/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/24/clinton-campaign-blames-russia-wikileaks-sanders-dnc-emails
nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-emails.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/23/politics/russia-hack-new-york-times-fbi/

Later MSM backpedalled and says Russia is "probably" not behind the DNC leaks but is still "profiting from it"
nytimes.com/2016/09/01/world/europe/wikileaks-julian-assange-russia.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Dont fall for an elaborate scheme to frame Russia as "enemy of the Democrats" and the pretense that Russia somehow backs Trump, this is Hillary PR garbage