Berserk thread

Berserk thread.
The best manga, Anime fucking sucked though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA&list=FLk75R4xOkDif9iF4uaMr7GA&index=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just finished reading the manga, and now I'm freaking out about when the next chapters are coming out.

Beginning of next year goddamn kentarou muira

Fuck yeah OP. Berserk is a damn good series and it's been going for years

Agreed though, the anime is shit. Especially the last season with all the 3D shit... God, my autistic 13 year old sister could animate better
AND not make Gutz a fucking twig

This arc was probably one of my favorites... Its not amazing, but im a drawfag and i just really dig the different character designs and shit in this one. Its nice.

Fuckin hell guys can't believe we finally made it here... We're gonna get badass caska back... Shit's gonna get fucked up

Damn im like 10 chapters or so behind.. I feel like shit is just never going to be happy and somethings gonna go wrong with caska again dammit

Tower of Conviction was better.

Anime's pretty cool

I was watching because I wanted to see the fight scene between guts and the angels pseudo apostles. It was a favorite in the manga but needles to say I was dissappointed how they did it in the anime

While that arc was rad too, i just wasnt into it as much... I cant even pinpoint why, i just got kinda bored during that arc. It wasnt bad though, just not my taste i guess

I agree, mostly because of this page

This gif alones sums up my hatred for his 3D bullshit. Its like they had a budget of $20.

To start 3D anime tend to automatically rub me the wrong way... But DAMN is this one bad

Love how you can see the beast of darkness in the shadows in the last panel

And this one user

Never understood that. Is that the armor's curse? Was the beast already in him and the armor woke it up?

Fuck the anime, i fucking hate it how they used 3d. Berserk derserves so much better than this shit. it annoys me how such a god like series gets a 3d shitty adaptation.

Right? Like what's the point? No one liked the first movie. They knew it would be shit. Why did they bother finding the second one? I fucking hate the comic reliefs in anime.

I think its something Gutz may have gotten along the way. A manifestation of his urges and what he really wants... Having held himself back often.

But, it could also be the curse the was inflicted onto him. The whole neck thing yknow?

But who knows. It will probably be explain more as we get going

The beast is just Guts manifestation of hatred. While using the berserker armor (Which allows him to withstand copious amount of damage by making guts ignore the pain ) often Guts ends up with many broken bones but is still able to move freely thanks to the enchant of the berserker armor,.

Brutal. I'll need to be getting back into that manga.

The beast was within Guts, the armor just makes it more prominent because it allows Guts to go on killingsprees, withstanding huge amount of punishment thus making hiim rage and sometimes even enter a ´berserk´ stance in which he cant differ friend from foe.

you suck cock.

I agree!

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA&list=FLk75R4xOkDif9iF4uaMr7GA&index=12

good song to listen while reading berserk. Found it from demo

Good song man, thanks.