I'm high as fuck temporarily, ask me anything before this high wears off

I'm high as fuck temporarily, ask me anything before this high wears off

r u hi?

yep

... how often are you high as fuck permanently?

koo

I meant it wont last that long, then I'm going to shut my blinds and sink into self loathing depression.

everytime i take a shit, i piss immediately after, why?

high on what user?

Is it everyday that you're high? Or do you want to know when are you doing it to day? Or tomorrow. Okay it's good but it's it just Tuesdays and Wednesdays suck on English first any questions or concerns please visit the following link to the inbox folder for all your help with the following link.

cocaine
every week i buy a whole bunch and do it by myself and stay up all night. I hate it and love it at the same time.

Why would you waste cocaine high sitting in your computer? sies user at least try walking or something.

Cool blog post! Where can I subscribe?

what do you think of this girls ass? (video):

candidgirls.io/v/b320d1ed87

I live downtown, i don't want to walk in public all sketchy

>get high
>better start a thread on Cred Forums
kys

>candidgirls.io/v/b320d1ed87
downloaded.
I would put my tongue in those asses and grease my beard with their pussy juices

get a real job and stop the spam faggot

last week was fun. I convinced a dude I was an inter dimensional being that can grant wishes in exchange for their soul. I find amusement here.

how do you know you are high if you are high, isnt it just that everything else is really low down?

This is an interesting question. There are many muscles (both voluntary and involuntary) that are involved in helping one to both urinate and pass stool. These muscles have dual functions -- holding urine and stool in, and passing urine and stool to the outside world. The muscles that help to hold in our stool are stronger and larger than the muscles that hold in our urine.

The primary muscles that function to hold in stool are the internal and external anal sphincters. The internal sphincter is a completely involuntary organ, and as stool passes through this sphincter, the muscle slowly relaxes. The stool then contacts the external sphincter, which is a completely voluntary organ. At this point, we sense that there is an increased pressure in our rectum, and we likely feel the need to defecate. If a toilet or other commode is close by, we sit down and voluntarily relax our external anal sphincter, and the stool passes through. If, however, we would rather not have a bowel movement at that moment, we voluntarily tighten our external anal sphincter, and the stool is retained in the rectum.

Control of urine is similar. The muscles are smaller, but the concept is the same. There is both an involuntary internal urethral sphincter and a voluntary external urethral sphincter. The internal urethral sphincter opens when pressures inside the urinary bladder are great enough; we can hold back the urine by tightening our external urethral sphincter, or we can urinate by relaxing this muscle.

So why do we often urinate when we defecate, but not vice versa? The main reason is that the muscles of the pelvic floor play a role in defecation and urination.

The pelvic floor muscles relax when we defecate. However, they will not necessarily have to fully relax when we urinate. But when the pelvic floor musculature does relax, in addition to allowing stool to pass, it decreases the tension in our urinary sphincters, allowing urine to flow.

what was the last book you read

underboss by peter maas

How do manufactures measure 0-60 time in a manual transmission vehicle? One could easily rev really high and achieve better acceleration than revving at 2,000 RPM for example. Any insight as to what RPM is used for 0-60 times or whether it depends on simply the best time the car can achieve (revving under redline)?

¨
Is your tongue too big for your mouth?
Do you have an itch on your body?
Also, you now have to focus on breathing or it will stop entirely.

When it comes to manufacturer-tested 0 to 60 times, there are even more issues. It’s not that they lie, but only that each company’s test is likely to be a bit different. For starters, there are the procedures themselves. Decisions on how many runs to perform, whether or not to runs in multiple directions, and who’s in the driver’s seat can all have a big impact on final times … even before other factors are considered.

none of those, I was feeling euphoric for awhile but it's slowly wearing off. i had pure cocaine, so there's no effects from additives like benzo. I'm now grinding up percocets and am going to snort them to deal with the inevitable crash.

I am kind of grinding my teeth and holding them a certain way.

environmental factors have to be taken into consideration as they produce major distortions.

Huh, thank you for the insight.

doritos: cool ranch or nacho cheese?

Where the fuck is this unicorn OP?

Who is this penis venus?

everything is relative bro
no exceptions