About to buy weed for the first time, how much do I ask for and how do I not get ripped off?

About to buy weed for the first time, how much do I ask for and how do I not get ripped off?
Help me out Cred Forumsros

Everyone knows that rhe first time u may have to suck the owners dick

If the dealer doesn't already have a set price for set quantities, they're looking to rip you off.

Average price varies hugely from area to area. Where I grew up in Australia, $20 was the average for a gram at non mates rates, that is really high for California for example though.

it depends where you are from, stupid

Where u from op?
Here in the netherlands 10 eu a gram is the norm

So would you say $25 for 3.5 grams is generally a good deal?

This and this.

Usually about 20 for a gram.

Some people will try to screw with ya and sell 20 for 0.8, but those guys are faggots anyway.

OP here, from the UK

Tell your dealer that you're not willing to spend more than $40 for a gram, unless it's hydroponic.

get an eight of an ouce (3.5G). in the states depend on wehere you live it should be 30-60 usd. if it has seeds in it and isnt generally pretty looking or if it doesnt smell pleasant dont buy it, its probably shit weed.

i would yes, if it isnt brick weed. post pic if possible

cheers, the guy i'm buying off is offering an eighth for £20
from what you guys have told me that seems a bit dodge

£60 for a quarter in South Wales is the norm for good weed.

I get mids for 10 a g and highs for 15. Just use good judgement. Make sure it's not brick, or buy brick I guess it doesn't matter. Don't pay more than 5 a g though. Just make sure that shits dank, no seeds, no stems, crystaly as fuck, smells great, etc.

you can always order from the darknet if you dont know a dealer. just go to reddit/darknetmarkets and read the tutorials.
just take a look at the weed and if its good buy it.

There is no sure fire way of not getting ripped off, but you should go into the deal with a calm and level head. Remember is weed, not coke or meth, so tensions won't be as high....heh....stoner pun.

Most places in the UK its about £10 a gram. As you start buying higher amounts the price drops a bit. You can normally get 3.5 for £30 and a quarter should run you £55-60

go to /weed/ on 420chan and ask there, they will help you.

You know any dealers in Aus, nsw specifically?

Nah, sorry my dude.
I'm Melbourne/central vic

All, g. I'm looking for my first time buy in nsw

Any safe places to buy high quality ounces securely shupped to the east coast?

Everyone says darknet but then quickly people say not to. I am tech savy, but not up to date. I'm old school 90s botnets on m00p. One if the few that weren't locked up.

>Go to ghetto
>Ask black people
???
>Fail at life!

Aus here $60- $80 an 8th...

I live in Philly. I can get crappy weed for 240 an ounce. I want exotic shut and don't wanna pay 450 an ounce for it. I'm not a social retard.

What part nsw?

Damn I pay as lil as 25$ a slice. 650 a qp. I was getting 100$ozs but that's dried up

Newcastle

continued :You know anyone?

Bit too far South. I know a few people grafton way that could have helped you out if you were up this way

Price here in Canada Qc Longeuil
0.5g = 5$ Quick sale to a hobo or college student
1g = 10$ Add 5$ for Medical weed
3-3.5g = 20$ Add 5$ for Medical shit
7g=40$ ok weed
14g = 80$ ok weed
14g = 140$ Medical premium kushnigga
Hell M39 weed 2 Once = 100$ can get you high still
1 once ~ 160 too 280 depend on the quality bitch

Damn, I was thinking about it for a sec but a 5 hour car ride for a few ounces. I'll keep looking around newy for a while. Thanks for the offer though.

that depends on the kind of wed though, and you forgot in the US they have shit weed

shit man, live in montreal and your prices are fucked. out here I can get a oz for 80 of low quality where an oz of medical will cost 175.

Bit of a hike for some smoke. Ask some of the younger tradies or labourers if you get a chance. Every one of them I've met smokes it.

shit man 650 a qp, what are the p prices where youre at? top grade medical over in canada where i am is ~2100

I have better contact I guess

Take $50 with you. The guy will ask how much you want, and will understand when you say ”50.” Depending on quality, expect that to get you may from 2 to 14 grams. You may get ripped off, it happens, but its less likely if you keep your mouth shut about it being your first time and don't act like you suffer from retardation.

Bro I was getting a once of white scout coockie girl for 160$ in longueil my boy was selling it at 130$ the 14g in montreal it normal the huge difference same with the coke

on a scale of 1 to extra-chromosone fuck, how retaded are you? i can get the same quality as you for 100$ cheaper on the oz. shit longeuil is a 30 min drive from where im at and your getting extorted

>from 2 to 14 grams
what

Try before you buy.

east BC here
about $8~10/g depending on quality

Used to be cheaper but weed prices gone up about 40% in the last year or two. Vancouver used to have $4/grams last year but it's all $7-8 there now too.

Legalisation next spring will be great but expect prices to go up.

You're the retard I pay 160 once so you're telling me you get once for 60$ how of a shitbrick weed do you have

>Montreal
Leave, frog.

i guess depends where on the island, in the west island the prices are really good, but more you go into downtown the more the prices rise. i can charge 30-50$ more on the 14s the more into downtown i go

Cash to weight varies on location, quality, strain, whether you look like a punk bitch, if the dealer is on the level, and most importantly, if the guy is a cop on a sting

In the US I wouldn't pay more than $15 a gram, and even then that's really pushing it.

Dude, ask for an eight ounce. Give him about $50, that's the usual. Try to watch and see if it's measured properly, and if not, you should be able to fit all you bud snugly within the palm of your hand

Are you fucking retarded?

I *can* get 60-80$ an oz for outdoor is a good price i dont know what youre talking about. doesnt mean thats what i buy, what i normally get i aaa+ and up, ranging from 160-175$ per oz

Eh, just not as quality as it could be, but smoke 2 bowls or a Pinner and you'll be fine