Why do people who aren't nice exist?

Why do people who aren't nice exist?

They probably serve some major evolutionary purpose, my theory is that 99% of the population are brutes, the other 1% are born to steer the brutes in a productive direction, in laymen's terms.

I live in a pretty decent area though, where there is no need for people to be awful to each other yet it happens. Why?

Because they are the kind of people who are incapable of having empathy, they are called narcissists, psychopaths, autists, etc. ie someone who wouldnt care whether or not someone else committed suicide, that is someone who isnt nice. They are incapable of having empathy because they are too lazy to try.

because as i said, they are born that way.
The area you where born in has little effect on how much empathy you have.
Its mostly genetic.

It's actually not that hard though, just requires facing pain which a nice person will do for the greater good of other people since they do have compassion and are nice.

It happens, user. Just make sure you're not one of them, and you should be fine.

He is, trust me he definitely is

Because empathy is a weakness that others will take advantage of

It's actually the greatest strength that one can have, weak people are the ones who cant empathize and they are the ones who always cause problems and self destruct, people dont like them or want to be around them, etc. Without empathy you wouldnt exist, your mother would have just left you in a garbage can.

Wow, you actually sound ignorant to the point where i actually feel sorry for you...you must have not had an easy life, causing your brain to stop developing properly...that much is evident.
poor thing.

So that we can appreciate the ones who are.

>committed suicide
Sorry thats where i cant feel bad, people who commit suicide are losers and should off themselves, i have empathy for a lot of people in different situations but that is something so pathetic and selfish i just dont care, im glad they are dead, they are a waste

I was 18 dude for Christs sake also if theres anyone who is pathetic or selfish it's obviously you.

Why dont you take your fake righteousness and shove it up your ass.

Duality.

samefagging

Because unfortunately being a selfish prick can make you very successful in this life

fuck off OP go fuck yourselfd i feed homeless people and rescue kitgtens jusxt because i tell people to go fuck themselves doesnt mean im not nice

so go fuck yourself

So we can posts like this?

>I was 18 dude for Christs sake
You dudnt mention you were the one who tried, whatever
I will literally have empathy for anything but suicide, idc that you find people who hate themeselve usefull, im a self lother who been treated like shit and my suicidal thoughts are ironic. Get tougher skin you faggots or your world will never change

No one is nice, do we live in the same world faggot? People are all grey some are nicer than others but no one is "Good" or "Bad". If you think people are really bad people then you just lack the empathy to understand why they act the way they do.

NPD and Sociopathy.

fuck you you fucking fuck

Why are overly sensitive pussy mother fuckers in existence? Hurt feelings today is equal to getting your ass beat back when I was a kid. Oh and Dubs Nigga!

>why they act the way they do.
Waaah im sad so i can treat whoever i want like trash and talk to them in whatever tone i please cause wwaah im sad and am allowed to do whatever i want, you just dont understand waaahh.
People should control their emotions instead of being a slave to them and feeling they can act however they want and get away with it cause they think the world revolves around them.

>when i was a kid
get off the computer

for fucks sake are you rolling fucking drunk or just ronald fucking mc.donald?????

you sound like such a beta cuck

>People shouldn't act how they want
>They should all act the way I WANT
Na your just a stupid prick, your as bad as everyone else and no one cares what you think.

Im assuming thats the best you can come up with dumbass cause id love to hear something actually mean

>no one cares what you think
Welcome to Cred Forums retard

im just telling you a fact

I try, I really do sometimes. But sometimes its not there and I feel nothing.
But sometimes the emotion overwhelms me.

well i can "speak" to people how i wish and in whatever tone i wish if i repect them then i will speak to them as such but sif they have proven to be maggots then i speak down to them

Na I meant the entire world.

Because of past experiences would be my guess. I used to be nicer when i was younger but the more shit happens i slowly grow cynical and angry. I could stop being angry but i dont really want to. Its easier just to be a dick then go out of my way to people i dont give a fuck about

to filter out the weak pathetic and unworthy.
natural selection.

The main driving force behind evolution in anything in this universe is the environment, from photons being tugged around by gravity, to the fourth generation baby being born into a war torn situation (thrifty gene).
Genetics doesn't really have anything to do with lack of empathy, genetics play more of a role in the physical body.

A perfect example of this is looking at case files and rare confessions from psychopathic serial killers. Jeffery Dahmer was a relatively normal kid, but once he was abandoned by his parents and his father neglected him, he had to fend for himself, stressed kicked in at a young age, hormones started getting fucked up and he threw in alcohol to the mix which suppressed feelings. By time he was a grown adult the damage to the development of his body had been done, the environment he was forced into was extremely harsh on his mental state.

because the world treats pussies accordingly

it's the opposite of that.

What if your brother wanted to commit suicide? Would you call him a weak faggot then? It's something that happens and yes it's pathetic and selfish but there are alot of pathetic selfish people in the world who torture the hell out of other people that drive them to wanting to be like that in the first place so why dont you check yourself since youre obviously projecting

Depends on the definition of nice.

Some people want someone to pander to them and their needs. To praise them. To respect them without earning respect. To say nice things without meaning them. To be in a safe place where they can only relax, relax and keep relaxing blissfully ignoring whatever happens around them.

When someone gives you something for free, or does something for you, you think "oh well, that's nice of that person. That person is doing my job for me, I don't have to lift a finger. I have done something wrong, but she won't take it in account anyways."

It goes far enough that the individual would think that an average person would be a real asshole. Why? Because he bothered to open his mouth when it wasn't specifically requested.

"I have done something wrong and now I have someone pointing it out. What an ass. I bet he does this just to piss me off, he cares that much about me."

When there's a lot of assholes, and few nice people, maybe your perception of nice people is a bit distorted. Maybe you just don't like truthful people. Maybe when you're told "get up yourself" you think it's somehow rude.

Now, don't get me wrong. There are genuine assholes out there. But maybe the nice people you're looking for are the ones telling you to get the fuck on with your life instead of asking for hugs.

I hate when people say this retarded sbit about suicide being selfish, like someone is entitled to other person's life or as if being selfish would matter to someone who's dead.

That's not really what people mean when they say that, but what ever, when you become an hero don't mind all the people who loved you, enjoyed your company, relied on you, etc. I'm sure they will be fine.