Why have you not gone vegan yet Cred Forums ?

Why have you not gone vegan yet Cred Forums ?

> "because we are omnivores"
we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
> "eating meat is natural"
rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks
> "tell that to a lion"
lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
> "because I like the taste of meat"
there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
>pic related brownies I made

Other urls found in this thread:

maddox.xmission.com/)
youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg
youtube.com/watch?v=X8zC2fEJXNc
youtube.com/watch?v=opj0_3L1l88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because I do whatever the fuck I want

The problem is that vegan sources of protein - like soy for example - elevate estrogen levels in males and turn them into nu-male cucks.

Because meat is fucking delicious
/thread

>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time
Except I don't fucking want to learn to love some stupid shit over time you tremendous fucking faggot. I love eating meat now, so why would I stop for some dumb shit to satisfy estrogen-fueled fucks like you?

This especially, thanks for helping in the emasculation of the West OP, you cunt.

>go full vegan
>need vitamins to stay healthy
>will still be rail thin with no energy

Nah. We are top of the food chain for a reason.

Because, like feminism and anarchism, veganism is an unhelpful ideology, which is very attractive to attention-seeking shitlords like yourself.

/thread

Meat is like alcohol. It's perfectly good in moderation.

Because all life must die, and I feel proud to do my small part in that process.

Even as a faggot who has been living as a vegan since 1999, your bullshit just made me cringe.

That is actually the only valid argument.

Good job on being an honest carnivore user

Maybe I like to picture animals suffering as I eat my food?

/Thread

If meat is so bad why are vegans trying to make an alternative form of it?

Because humans naturally want meat. It's a foodstuff we are evolved to desire.

I know this is bait but god dammit animals eat other animals. And somebody show me some solid evidence that eating lean meat isn't healthy

because my name is Maddox. for every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

(check out my site btw. it's the best page in the universe: maddox.xmission.com/)

Shitty vegan brownies

Because plants are treated inhumanely. They're forced to live in overcrowded fields outside in the cold and wet. They are covered in drugs and chemicals against their wills. They are then taken away from their friends and families and mercilessly slaughtered all for human consumption.

And you think I would eat a plant?

Can't you think of the plants too OP?? Stop killing the vegetation, you barbaric piece of shit

Because I'm not bleeding out of my vag 24/7

Being vegan is a personal choice. For whatever reason, regardless of if it's because someone dislikes how animals are treated in mass production, or they simply feel that most meat animals are smart, etc, it's a personal choice.

Trying to argue the points is, well, pointless. Are we an omnivorous species? Yes. Despite your claims, fossil record clearly shows we, as a species, has eaten meat at every opportunity, and in fact likely played a major role in our brain development.

Can we survive on veggies and grains alone? Certainly! Does that mean we have to? Nope.

So you are either trolling or actually vegan. Lets assume the latter for the sake of lulz. That's great! I mean, honestly? You do you, Chief. All good. Me? Many others? We like the bacon. We like the blood and guts and veins in our teeth. Our choice.

It's like trying to debate which Star Trek was best, or which type of beer is best. Everyone has their own opinion and their own personal preference. If you don't like meat, that's awesome, but me? Pass the fucking gravy.

fucking ad fag

Not OP here, there ARE vegan alternatives that look and taste just like meat, except they aren't made from meat. I only know this because my faggot friends who are vegan tricked me into eating it

Because I'm not a massive pussy faggot, like OP.

Because there are proteins and nutrients that you only get from eating meat. While a diet of veg is in idiots mind ethical; they will always be deficient. Add to the fact that humans have and always will be predators and you can't hunt an asparagus. We have K9 teeth and even our fecal ejections are predatory. You can call yourself vegan, vegetarian etc if you like; it doesn't change the fact that you are and always will be a carnivorous animal.

Not only that, but, many animals we farm for food wouldn't be NEARLY as successful if we didn't eat them. We would have no reason to farm them anymore, and their numbers would go down. The ultimate goal of life is to replicate your DNA as much as fucking possible, so, with cattle for instance, are we not actually doing them a favour?

What about unfertilized eggs tho?

/thread

Honestly, at this point? Spite. I don't care if it will be better for me or not. I don't care if it will taste better or not. As long as even a single vegan is annoyed by me doing so, I will continue to eat meat.

fuck off with your lies, veggie bullshitter

/Thread

Actually we may have evolved BECAUSE our desire for meat. It is very VERY calorie dense and after some predigesting(cooking) it allowed our jaws to shrink giving our brains room to expand. Then naturally our brains demanded more energy which is more easily redeemed from meat and viola we crave it. Fatty meat more specifically lest we risk protien poisoning.

I couldn't imagine eating an animal alive, despite my love for meat. Vegetarians eat vegetables alive all the time. The savages.

Wouldn't get the dietary requirements I need. Nothing against vegans, good on you if you are... just don't pretend you're doing a good deed by not eating meat.

> force an animal to rely on us
> doing them a favour by helping them live

kek

pussy

>atherosclerosis
"we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis"

bullshit....stopped reading after your first line of reasoning is wrong....but will caryy on

"rape is natural".
i dont think you know what natural means....eating isnt natural either...you cretin...

lion...what?

"liking taste of meat doesnt justify animals being killed for you"
yes it does...just because your justifications are different to mine doesnt mean yours are fight...fuck me, why did you skip logic 101?

are you really going to argue the point of making an argument?

They don't *rely* on us, per say. I'm saying that there is no way there would be however many billions of cattle on Earth if we weren't facilitating that.

I don't want to
>Why
There's no reason for me to
>Bad for your health blah blah blah
Oh well.

As a vegan what do you think of the research that shows that plants has something resembling consciousness and can feel pain. if it is proven true will you stop eating plants too?, What about artificially grown meat?

Well duh, this IS Cred Forums after all. Are you new here or something?

I was a vegan for 2 years, worst time of my life.
what made it even worse is when I was falling apart, all my vegan 'friends' offered were recommendations that didn't do shit for me.
when I realized that some people require high quality protein sources-the kind that are not available in veggies-my vegan 'friends' dismissed this
and once I tried switching back to meat, my vegan 'friends' all abandoned me.
kinda sucked to lose all my 'friends' over a choice that improved my health
and worse when they kept screaming that I was NOT healthier, but was deceiving myself.
10 years later, I'm in better shape now than I've ever been, and it's all thanks to eating meat.
and those 'friends' still try to take me down.
with friends like that, who needs enemas?

Cite your sources.

Me too thanks

Because if we were all vegan things like would never happen.

>Why have you not gone vegan yet Cred Forums ?
Because there's literally no reason to be a vegan.
Unless your moralfag lefty shitlord who thinks "Weuh killing animals is bad!!!!! :((((("

1/10 made me respond

>last line
Lost.

The cycle of life. If something is to live, something else must die.

Obviously bait

>last line
Lost

I try to avoid meat when i can but i just don't see it as a big enough deal to completely push it out of my diet, i avoid eating meat simply because of how processed the shit is and unnatural, and how fucked up the animal harvesting process is. I feel really comfortable eating meat i acquired or watched get hunted myself. i also could never put down cheese, milk sucks but ice cream and cheese i will always eat.

fuck you, sjw redditor

>only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis

Fixed version:

Only herbivores and omnivores develop atherosclerosis, because their diet is high in plant lectins and polyunsaturated fats.

People who get fucked in the ass on the regular.

We are apex predators

thats not a good thing. I doubt animals living in constant suffering in tiny cages from birth to death would consider their existence successful

Lol right? Vegans wanna be vegan but then they still want to come to fast food places to order a vegan chicken sandwich. Theyre still in the closet about eating meat. Just like op

>>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time
>Except I don't fucking want to learn to love some stupid shit over time you tremendous fucking faggot. I love eating meat now, so why would I stop for some dumb shit to satisfy estrogen-fueled fucks like you?
this
why the fuck do you ever give a fuck about if i eat meat or not?
you care about your health? then be vegan yourself.
why do you except from me to do the same as brainwashed vegan redditor?

this
vegans are ideological assholes that are unwilling to listen to reason. they pretend to be reasonable until you unravel their arguments.
i was at a book signing where the writer was an ex-vegan and other vegans attacked her physically for leaving their cult.

This is now a delicious gore thread

Yoo bad maddox doesnt even upload anymore. Fucking ran out of material after like an hour of watching.

It is, as far as evolution is concerned. They have very successfully replicated their genetic code. Besides, everything dies anyway. We may as well make use of the delicious tender remains.

I'm just wayyyy too fucking lazy to deal with all the bullshit required to go vegetarian or vegan. It's much easier just to grab a hunk of meat off the supermarket shelf and cook that biatch than it is to go hunting round for alternatives.
I'm also too fucking lazy to have to check the ingredients of every...single...product i buy to check if it's vegan because even my fucking hair conditioner isn't vegan.
Fuck
that
noise

then they should eat meat. why to choose some animal's rights over your own self?

Lol right? It's like lesbian feminists fucking each other with artificial penises.

So disingenuous.

You may have misunderstood my position. I'm very much an anti-vegan.

OP, you're a faggot BAITLORD who only posted this shitty bait to goad gullible fags into responding.
you don't even believe the BULLSHIT you're spouting, it's a faggy ass troll.
in more than 50 posts, you haven't responded once with a reasonable argument.
fuck you, faggot OP.
OP, you're a faggot BAITLORD who only posted this shitty bait to goad gullible fags into responding.
fuck you, faggot OP.OP, you're a faggot BAITLORD who only posted this shitty bait to goad gullible fags into responding.
fuck you, faggot OP.
fuck you, faggot OP.
fuck you, faggot OP.
fuck you, faggot OP.
fuck you, faggot OP.

this
/thread

I'm definitely not pro-vegan, but this is a fucking stupid argument. We may have exponentially increased the cattle population, but we've also forced our livestock to be totally dependent on us and made them biologically unrecognisable to their feral ancestors through centuries of selective breeding. If that's 'doing a species a favour' then so be it.

You clearly haven't gone hunting, OP.

Killing something and then eating it, is fucking amazing.

Why do vegetarians somehow think it's more ethical to genocide plants then animals? We're all loving things. In order for one life form to thrive, another must suffer. That's survival

Your brownies look oily. Vegans are faggots.

> polyunsaturated fats
> atherosclerosis

eeeeh, you... you what m8?

Because I'm not a degenerate that desires no muscle mass.
>inb4 hurr durr lentils

Because i like meat and because i find it ethically acceptable to eat meat.
>But muh world
Fuck the world.

Biofag here. Just throwing this out there: most evidence involving teeth and our digestive system point that we came from a carnivorous ancestor, and still process meat more efficiently than plant matter. That's why your body doesn't fuck with corn...

>

have*

cows eat 7 times more plants than humans....

i like some of these meat alternatives - sadly they are expensive as fuck

Because I think that the line between animal life and plant life is arbitrary, just like vegans think that the line between animals and humans is arbitrary. The natural conclusion to veganism is to respect all life equally, and since it is medically impossible to go on a nothing diet, my best option is to just eat a balanced diet.

Vegans think nothing of murdering salads because they're not cute like puppies. Fuck those monsters.

Yeah this

>>pic related brownies I made

BULLSHIT, you stole those pictures off other recipe websites you lying faggot,

all vegans are lying faggots like you

>>> "because we are omnivores"
>we are not, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis
yes we are
>> "eating meat is natural"
>rape is also natural, male ducks gangbang female ducks
point?
>> "tell that to a lion"
>lions are OBLIGATE carnivores, they cannot survive on plants
??
>> "because I like the taste of meat"
>there's lots of plant alternatives and you'll learn to love them over time, that's not an excuse that justifies animals being killed for you
i enjoy knowing an animal died for me to eat, also i already eat and enjoy veg

>>pic related brownies I made
look shit

FuUUCking
shut your fuck up

I don't know about america, but here in England we have butchers in a lot of small villages, the meat is all from local farms, and fucking hell, it smells amazing. You don't get the same feeling with vegetables

Also, taste, versatility in cooking, smell, price, protein

Because I workout and my muscles need meat. I can't take protein only from shakes.
Now live your sad life, you anorexic faggot.

I am unable to feel empathy.

Well, milk does, because it's compound is mammilia estrogen, which is actually synthesized into our bodies as estrogen where as soy and most soy plant foods contain phytoestrogens which are not converted into actual estrogen into our bodies.

>says the vegan propaganda cuck who has never seen a cattle ranch

They're not puppy mills, you know

And what's wrong with ducks gang banging? I think that should be legal also... did you forget where you are...

So then theoretically, by killing and eating the cows, aren't we saving more life in the long run, as all these plants aren't dieing?

I don't know much about lifting, but why can't you get enough protein from shakes? Isn't it easier to get a ton on protein from shakes, vs. trying to get it from meat?

we don't process meat very good tho, we have an autoimmune response every time. only with cooking are we allowed to manage it

I'm a man not a fat lesbian feminist so I eat meat

Is that why I have tits?

>notlikeingrape

doesnt work when you create more cows than you kill.

I notice you try to push your ideological standpoint on me subtly by using the word "trying." If I try to get protein from meat, that means I eat the meat. I'm *going* to get protein for it. What's your point? Protein shakes are fucking gross.

Because the Gods eat beef and steak is incredibly delicious. Cooking and then eating dead animals is my passion.

Oh the irony.

Way to much unnatural shit for my body.
Expensive.
Protein shakes are called supplements. You can't replace meal with them. You just supplement the meals you already have.

>likeing
We're reaching autism levels that shouldn't even be possible

first post best post

WELL MAYBE IF YOU GOD DAMN VEGANS WOULD EAT MORE COWS THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM

>per say
>say

*per se

Get it right, faggot

Hardly. Not in psychical terms obviously.

Gluten intolerance on rise.

Meat protein intolerance rarer than green eyes.

Evolution baby.

Oop
my bad

That's not me lol.
But yes protein shakes become the most disgusting thing you ever touch after 1 month of use.

>per say

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So vegans are all about eating naturally (hence the 'it isn't natural to eat meat' bullshit), but their choice means they eat incredibly processed shit that vaguelly has the texture/taste of meat, and so many pills just to stay relatively healthy

Because I believe in humane treatment of animals. There have been a lot of advances in quality of life conditions for farm animals, and I believe that a lot more can be done. And I know that the one surefire way to completely fuck it up is if everyone stopped eating meat and crashed the market.

Consuming meat makes meat profitable, and profitable ranches have the resources to raise healthy animals. Blockading meat makes a clusterfuck without actually improving anything. Vegans are total morons.

cows are like the head of hydras, the more you eat the more appear

you deep in retard terrority there little buddy

Are you familiar with the usage of the term AIDS PIG?
How about you try attacking the guy's actual argument? It's not as though that error made the whole thing incomprehensible.

Because it's more cost effective for me and my family to pay $35-$50 for a deer or elk tag, get one and have over 100+ pounds of meat.

This just got political

I sincerely hope you are joking. I eat meat but that was the most retarded thing Ive read

lol you're a fucking moron.

what

Could because you're on hrt, user. Or if you're genuinely ask, some men have a genetic deposition to gynocomastia and certain food choices they make could make it worse, surgery for it is always one option.

>male ducks gangbang female ducks
I learnt something today

How about go fuck yourself? I can do whatever the fuck I want with my food.

Humans have been on this earth a while now and we've been eating meat the entire time. Vegans trying to reinvent the wheel and shit. No point in human history do we have a prosperous society where they ate purely vegan.

Because my tastebuds are evolved to enjoy the taste of animal products.

And if you don't like carefully planning your diet, meat/animal products contains a lot of things your body needs, so you can basically can eat whatever.

The ideal diet contains a VERY small amount of meat. Even a vegetarian diet can't beat the ideal omnivore diet, let alone a VEGAN diet, which REQUIRES supplements.

I'm a moron? How helpful. Now, try addressing the content of my contributions.

I'm very anti-vegan, but HOLY SHIT was that a bad argument.

>keep giving wealthy, bad people money and it will make them turn good!
You're voting for Trump, aren't you?

The umami from a good quality meat is impossible to replace by vegetarian options.

> "There are lots of plant alternatives..."
Yes, and I even like some, but I don't want to eat one type of flavour my whole life when I can alternate between many delicious options.

I've never understood why vegetarians are so focused on trying to replicate meat with plant options. There's a fuckton of delicious vegetarian meals that rely on the harmony of different flavours, so why would you try to sell me vegetarianism with a sausage made of soy?

If you want meatlike products, eat meat. You can't replace it. But don't eat just meat or you'll miss a lot of other good stuff.

learn some more
youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

no

okay

Because it taste good u stupid fuck, vegetables taste like shit

Not as bad as seeing "wallah" for voila or "loose" for lose.

Economics isn't for everyone. That's cool, we need guys to flip burgers too.

Lmao fair enough.

1 they're expensive as fuck
2 I've never had one that even comes close to being as good as a steak

Disgusting please we are trying to have a family thread

>Eating meat and profiting off mass murders of millions of animals is the best to ensure farm animals are treated right

Uwot, I'm not even vegan but nothing about that makes sense or is humane. Animals are still killed pretty violently nowadays, especially the less useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8zC2fEJXNc
might wanna watch this documentary if you think animals are treated humanely anywhere

Wow, you really couldn't be any more ignorant, could you?

apparently neither is logical thinking

>5-15-16

Yeah okay user, therye nice tits but that doesn't mean therye YOUR nice tits.

Without meat, humans would have never accelerated the growth of our brains into what they are now.

recipe for the brownies?

>You can't replace it.
It's only a matter of time till we can and at this moment most people will stop to eat meat.
It's defenitely good companies try to achieve this.

Impressive, you can interpret dates, faggot.

I don't like vegetables and also see pic.

Do you drink water as a Vegan?

That's a fish's house you know.

Because i fucking love this

ITT: gullible faggots falling for obvious bait
(OP doesn't even believe his shit, he probably eats bacon and posted it to fuck with you faggots)
(OP doesn't even believe his shit, he probably eats bacon and posted it to fuck with you faggots)

Fuck off everyone knows Voyager was the best.
kys faggot ;)

The meat part is too thin

>implying we don't know and aren't just replying anyway out of boredom, like 90% of the posts on this board

Carnivores can get atherosclerosis. You can induce it in lost animals utmost one of the easiest diseases to induce in a laboratory setting.

But we are omnivores, therefore I'm still going fishing today.

Quite honestly I don't care about the suffering of animals I eat.

Any animal I eat wouldn't care about my suffering.

Op, I put butter in my brownies. I'm confident they taste better than yours and no substitute will change that.

It's meat, it's the only thing that matters

Pretty much Cred Forums is the same 6 threads over and over so why not make the most of wasting time?

There are alrernatives other than Soy, such as tree nuts, almonds are especially popular. I'm vegan and I eat meat alternatives that aren't made from soy all the time.

Because it triggers vegan cucks like you

I enjoy killing animals to consume their flesh.

Eat shit.

Then why do we eat meat?
We aren't ducks?
I can't survive on plants either.
Until 99% of the population isvegan the "They were killed for you, if you didn't eat meat they would be alive" argument is invalid and even then it won't really be valid as they wouldn't survive in the wild.I've had plenty if vegetarian alternative foods before, while a veggie burger isn't bad I'd much rather have a real burger.
Also, I live in America and can do as I please, so fuck off cunt

I am not shy kek

Hi faggot, how are you?

Faggot

You should ask yourself.

of course every thread is a troll tread no such thing as some op who is up his own ass. thanks man for setting us all straight

You wanna go on a date to the weightloss clinic? If you lose 50 lbs I'll be your boyfriend.

I like you too, faggot.

Your opinion matters nothing to me
I will continue to eat meat as I please

Faggot, but hey, you should work on being less shy. Let's get coffee some time.

Fun fact: it's true for plants too.

If we are not omnivores, why are animal based proteins more bioavailable than plant based?

youtube.com/watch?v=opj0_3L1l88

This documentary is how you convert people to vegan.

Hahahaha implying your Maddox the king of all the interwebs gfto!

fuck

Because I fucked your mother
/meat