White people suck. Dubstep sucks. Your all faggot perverts

White people suck. Dubstep sucks. Your all faggot perverts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw
youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your all faggot perverts.
Learn to talk properly you double nigger gay retard.

You're*

who the fuck listens to dubstep lmao

You'er*

>saving the thumbnail

stupid google

Your'ere*

*Yer

Great song.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw

Can niggers only think about chicken, muh dick, and whites?

Your all emotional pussys. You get so mad and become grammer police when you feel insulted. Your all dumb ass faggot nerds

You niggers love chicken though

All niggers must fucking hang

>dubstep
>posts skrillex

Isn't that right?

What the fuck kind of music is skrillex then?

And what the fuck does dubstep sound like?

ofc a nigger hates dubstep he only listens to lazy negros talking on a boring beat
just kys nobody likes you

your = you are
you're = possessive adjective

What yoy have right there is glitch hop.
The BPM in glitch hop is 110.
In dubstep it is 140-155, and its drums are half tempo.

>babbys first bait thread

do your homework, De'Andre. Maybe daddy will come home this time.

Who Let this Nigger on Cred Forums. Go back to tumblr, and BLM

Op here. Im not a nigger. Im caucasian who thinks white people are corny ugly and stupid. Your all quick to get superemotional and blame blacks for any user making fun of you. Your all pathetic.

are you from finland

OP is a faggot/nigger and listens to nightcore

People like you are to music what tumblr is to genders.

>that's not dubstep it's vaporgenderstep

fucking NIGGER

Not as pathetic as your spelling you uneducated swine

It actually is glitchtrap dubhop step.

By the way I fucking hate kids like you.

> I hope you see what i did there. XD

Your so obsessed with black cock, cuck culture, hating blacks anyone who makes fun of white anonomysly are niggers? Your all obsessed with black people. I never once mention anything about black people. Your so stupid you blame em for everything

Then OP's a Honky who hates his life, and is in Black Lives Matter, and he needs to Kill Himself

Nowadays, gay marriage is legalized, and according to google, there are over 60 genders. The gay community has been expanding fast. This can only mean that humans are getting bored of the opposite gender, but what will happen when we get bored of each other? I suggest we take on sea mammals as sexual partners, preferably dolphins. Dolphins are incredibly intelligent and research has been done to develop devices for dolphins to communicate, which means they will be legally able to have legal consensual sex. If you're not into that or arent sure of what age a dolphin is, you can fuck them anyway. Dolphins have been known to forcefully rape other dolphins, so this means they have no concept of consent . All you need is a squeaky little hole and you can have perfectly legal sex with dolphins. If the dolphin is a male and doesn't have a sweet little pussy, you can just throat fuck it. Dolphin tongues are sometimes ribbed and can provide immense pleasure for the human penis. In 20 years, when humans get bored of other humans, they will take on dolphins as sexual partners, mark my words.

And googles look like monkeys

I am a music producer for 4 years now.
Maybe to a simple listener there is not a huge difference, but damn, they are different like shit.
Try future bass to trap for example.
Some similar concepts, but way different in context.

Im not BLM. I dont support anything or vote. I think society is full of idiots and I only associate myself with individuals who I can highlight the good things inlife, regardless of skin color

Bet OP is 900 Pounds listens to rap Pale White sags his pants, and says yo' because he want's to be a nigger

>genres are defined by beats per minute
shit you're dumb

>dubstep
>relevant
Looks like uncle jim discovered what trolling was on his facebook wall.

Any music made over 2005 is lame. Rock had its time, rap ad its time, disco had its time and now reggaeton is thriving.

Does DnB sound ok at 120 bpm?
Totally not how it should.
But you most probably only listen to rap, so how could you know?

I listen to KISS and mostly hard rock.

OP here. I think BLM belongs where it started. A stupid hashtag movement. Anyone with half a brain knows BLM is a huge marketing movement. Its not trademarked and BLM shirts are selling all over the world

Lol bruh reggeaton died in 2009 after daddy Yankee and every group with a name like " such and such Y such and such " watered it down. That shit is laughable. It's always been a shit tier music style. Non original. I'm glad that shit is gone, cringe fest every song.

Make fun of white people
> Go kill yourself
How do i not make fun of a race that dances to the dumbest music ever. Jacks off to trannys, is obsessed with blacks. You bring the insults on your selvs

Nengo Flow, and Coscuella are fucking huge every city i hear their music blasting from cars. Even non spanish speaking people were blasting Jbalvin when he had that reggaeton night song come out

>implying someone cares about a nigger

But you are white

It's a genre you know, EDM.

youtube.com/watch?v=SL8f5iWrzN0

White is a culture not a race

We all know white people suck

Sound strange, so if black behaves as white culture says he is white?