BERTIE'S HUMILIATION

BERTIE'S HUMILIATION

We step back. There's cum dripping down her chin, down the inside of her thighs from her pussy and her asshole, on her tits, in her hair... we've fucked her senseless. ..

And now it's YOUR turn...

MOAR?

question: Are there nudes or not ?
If yes, just post them already

You've heard of sloppy seconds? Well you're about to get sloppy seventeenths.

She looks up at you. She knows she's yours now. Yours to fuck. Yours to use. She bites her lip and gives you a pleading look, but she knows better...

You're about to give her the brutal fucking you've longed for so much for so long.. She won't enjoy it... and somehow that turns you on even more..

Moar?

Answer: my friend here is giving someting in return already.

cock in her mouth. We've already pounded all the fight out of her. She's completely broken, now -- your submissive little bitch..

You grab the back of her head and start fucking her mouth mercilessly..

Moar?

yesss

Tears and mascara streak her face as she sucks you off. Her whole body is trembling.

She sucks like she means it, though, because she knows that if she doesn't make you cum soon you might pick a different hole to rape..

She works her tongue around the head of your cock, desperately hoping you'll cum before you get bored with her mouth..

this thread should be posted in the cringe thread as the most goofy thread in the history of threads

yes, this slut was so good at sucking cum out of me

Not fast enough though.

Fear washes across her face as you pull out of her mouth, a long string of spit and precum star e itch ng from her lips to the head of your cock.. she knows what's next...

*stretching

When she found out there were holes on the condom?

You guys are fucking gay

She starts to beg again.. "please.. please no.."

You give a savage grin. "In all the time we dated, did you ever imagine I'd one day help a bunch of guys gang rape you?"

She sobs as you rub the tip of your cock around her sore, aching asshole..

Meanwhile, I pull her phone from her purse and start recording her humiliation again..

Did she get caught with peanut butter on her pussy?

who is this?

With no hesitation, you slide the full length of your cock into her ass. She lets out anal their scream..

Her whole body trembled and shakes as you brutally rape her Ass. You grab her throat as you pound her last shreds of dignity away. Her cries of pain only arouse you to fuck harder.

Her legs twitch. Her toes curl. Her asshole pulses around your cock as she sobs..

You feel yourself nearing climax..

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

You push your pelvis all the way against her Ass, your balls pressed against her cum-soaked cunt. A flood of cum pulses out of you in wave after wave..

She can't even scream anymore. All she manages is a ragged gasp as you fill her one last time with your seed.

Bump

how does this humiliate her?