Please help me Cred Forums, there's a girl who i loved but she rejected me but wants me back

Please help me Cred Forums, there's a girl who i loved but she rejected me but wants me back..

Basically we were really close friends, and i was super close to asking her out. I see her regularly at the gym where shes works.. i'm fit and buff but only 5'3". Shes about an inch taller than me..

All of a sudden tall 6'3" handsome douchebag decides he's interested in her, so she starts ignoring me and talking to him. I know all along he's using her as a backup, guess what happens, Ser Douchebag stops talking to her because some hot chick wants in with him..

This happens several times... she keeps getting hurt and no matter how hard i try she won't return my feelings, until the other day...

We were chatting together and i told her my past. How most girls i ever loved hurt me and how i barely date anymore because i always ended up hurt. It was like all of a sudden she realised i was 'the one' and she just cried and kept saying sorry. She wants me and only me from now til forever..

Thing is, I need to muster up all the balls I have and tell her I'm not her second option or backup plan, but this girl is so innocent, like she's never had a proper bf or anything... Goddamn, and now shes so sad and that she feels she can find comfort in me, how am I supposed to say no to her, like I seriously care for this girl alot! She really did like me but its like she was lost and trying desperately to find someone when she realised i was the best thing shes had.. im always there for her..

Still, I'm not about to sit here as Ser SecondOption and let her get in, stuff that, I need some motivation to ignore her. But dayum, I can imagine our life together and all that ****, she's a good person, but I'm no second option for her.

Please help out Cred Forums wat should i do

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

^

^

fuck her and then dump her
if you don't, enjoy beating threated as a piece of shit the rest of your life

Dont wanna lose my virginity to a girl thats screwed me around though

If you don't want to lose your virginity now, you will wait 20 year to lose it.

Fuck her, then cheat on her.

you would think you are the one whos losing here, but she actually lost someone that could really love her, so fucking cheat on her.

Fuck her like a 5$ dollar whore and dump her ass, you will ever be her second choice, dont let her take that from you

Dont be an assfag, thats why you are a virgin fag, because you actually think that virginity means something in men

fucking fag grow some balls, thats why you are her second option (maybe last option tho). You are no man, you are just a bitch with hairy legs

The best thing you can aim for, is fucking her, and then leave like a champion

Now, if you are a fucking disgrace (like now) fuck her, cum inside and we will see later whos the one searching who.

Best advice I can give you bro is to just accept the fact that the girl you fell in love with was as shallow as they come. Keeping you as a second option like that shows. If anything if you do go out with her she'll probably dump you the second a new boy toy starts giving her attention in months. Go find yourself something better, you dont need her as much as she needs you apperantly. Trust me the sooner you destroy this "idealistic" image of her the easier it'll be to let her go. If she needs something from just tell her your busy, if she calls to hang out tell her your out with friends. Do anything to show her to fuck off and lay in the hole she dug herseld into.

Lmao your 5'3" just bring a gun to school.

Wait a while and let her prove that you dont accept being her second choice, and see how things work out

Praying to god this is just a copypasta...

OP, you are her backup plan. You sound like you've got very strong feelings for this girl and frankly I think it's only fair you get with a girl who feels exactly the same way. That's probably the solid foundation for a lasting relationship IMO.

This girl is fickle, dude. She might seem innocent, but behind that innocence is so much cunning. She's ignored you multiple times for handsome, tall guys. Can you seriously believe the idea that none of those guys managed to nut on her face or cream her? Or, alternatively, is it reasonable to believe that she wants what you want, given the kind of boys she's chasing around? To me, at least, this girl doesn't sound like the kind to settle down unless she meets the best possible guy she thinks she can possibly get. And I don't mean, "the best possible guy who was always there for me as an emotional tampon".

she will dump him and go for the chad. how fugging basic you are fam

OP Imma give you now a reality check

>She doesnt need you
>she is not forced to like you, or put you as her first choice
>you are not boyfriend material, thats why
>become boyfriend material, or stop feeling sad for yourself
>grow some balls
>become bf material
>after that, it will be your choice to be with her, or not
>love yourself
>if you do, she will not be your first option

Also
>your first option must be always yourself
>the second one could be any 11/10 chick
>then her

Dude... keep her on a leash, if she likes you and wants to be with you, she will chase you. Either way, don't go making plans for you and her like weeks in advance. Go about your life and see her as just a potential fuck.

Who knows, it might turn into something better. Gotta get over the fact she will be contacting other dudes, that's just life for a young attractive female. They want the attention and they are getting it.

Op here, do I have any chances

lmao

Tough situation you got there, it could go either way. But I'm with the rest of these fags your her backup. Don't sit and take that you still have a long life to look forward too user you'll fall in love a million other times. (Wow this was the most serious post I have ever made on Cred Forums)

Here's a better one of me
rate

seriously just date her dude youd rather have loved and lost - and i know im using a platitude but i dont have the space or the place for any kind of persuasive argument otherwise. look at your heart - you know you like this girl, and she likes you. what are you waiting for? to get younger?

Show some character, god damn it! Tell her you're not her consolation prize. That's why you're still a virgin.