Name stereotypical foods white people eat that come to mind

Name stereotypical foods white people eat that come to mind.

>anything from taco bell

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=what persentage of white people are obese&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=MdrvV4O9H46wjwOjqoyYCQ#q=what percentage of white people are obese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surely it isn't welfare cheese....
Roasted duck accompanied by fresh cut green asparagus julianne potatoes with seasoned herbs and a nice red wine to bring together all of the flavors

Spaghetti? I don't know... dumbest thread ever.

i like her haircut, shit eyebrows though

sure everyone lives in murica. Nice world view.

Mayonaise.
Sriracha flavored foods.
Casserole.
Kale.
Kombucha.
Chipotle.

Fish and chips.

Soylent, I don't think anyone but white people understand health and nutrition though. Thread is pointless.

BBQ.
Enjoy your Whotemans KFC, Nigger

Bump

Whitemans*

Hot dogs. Hamburgers. French fries. The hearts and souls of those oppressed.

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

Bullshit rabbit food salads
Panera Bread aka White Bread
Sweet Tomatos buffet bullshit

All the things mudskins can't afford or steal. Which is, pretty much everything.

Actual food unlike africa

*Salutes in British*

Also, shitty Chinese/Curries/Kebabs/Pizza.

>Whitemans KFC

You mean Chik-fil-A?

Norway reporting in.

That is literally my dinner for the boxing match.

As a white guy, I find it pretty embarrassing you guys can't laugh at yourselves.

Usually more expensive cuts of meat, cooked on better quality cookware and served at a table with the family.

Me too, i dont get why people get so sensitive about a joke like this but then say shit like "niggers should die"

Then how come a large majority of white people are fat

Sushi. It's just rice and raw fish

Salt

>Chipotle.

is this shit any good? i always hear my white co workers raving about this place.

Spoken like someone who has no idea what he's talking about. African food is fucking delicious man.

Since when has taco bell been associated with white people

tuna casserole
broccoli
cauliflower
mac n' cheese
glazed ham

That's Christian. KFC is nigger chicken, made by a whiteman, then they bitch white people have no food. Funny as fuck

it's funny how easy it is to trigger people here. if you know you're supposedly better it should just roll off of you.

since white people started smoking weed

Mexicans sure as fuck don't eat it.

come on man i love kfc and i'm a cracker ass honkie blue eyed devil. extra crispy strips are so good with bbq and honey mustard.

>her

no. i'm white. it sucks. the honkies you work with have shit taste.

Its cause Cred Forums is made up of edgy 12 year olds who say the n word but cant handle a joke at their expense

I've never had Chipotle but as a white man I can confirm our food is pretty weak. White people like unseasoned, bland foods. Probably Europe's fault somehow what with all the boiled cabbage they eat.

I've seen more black people at taco bell then white people though

Of course they dont, im just saying it's not only white people

probably depends on that particular taco bells proximity to broke college kids high on weed

Salads and Mac and Cheese are the only two I can think of

along with this but thats god tier kwafmefyfp

I know they are. But as I said, niggers love to claim we don't have food. Funny as fuck when they say that and get KFC, or other food made by whites

first image that shows up when you google white british breakfast. Do you brits eat this shit?

What's the green shit? I love fish and chips but I've never had it served with that.

I love it when they try to generalise white folk and forget about Europe
>White people have no culture
>What about all this?
>uh I ahhhh stop oppressing me

Are you saying you wouldn't? I'm American, but bong breakfast is best breakfast. You're missing out on a fucking god tier meal.

American here, What's wrong with that dish? What, you don't eat baked beans, eggs, Ham, toast, and little hashbrowns? What are you gay? that B-fast looks good.

Lulz indeed

Oh fuck yes. And not just whites

Mushy/mashed peas!

Ah I should have guessed, nice.

I dont like mushrooms and wouldnt have the beans or tomatoes but theres nothing better than a bacon and egg roll on a chilly British morning its fucking great

He's a weird looking fucker.

topkek or the "fuck the police......call the cops someones shooting!"

Anything pumpkin spice its strange all my white friends love it!

wat a goof!

Jar of mayonnaise.

Anything vegan.

>they

back to Cred Forums

Pumpkin spice is good. What, are your taste buds gay? why don't you like it? give me a good reason, user.

dont talk shit bout a proper slap up you cheeky cunt, shit's the best hangover food

more of her or name/fb please

A veggie sandwich, that costs $20.

Back to reddick

Not the guy who spoke down on this excellent B-fast, but what is a slap up?

The assholes of young boys

vegetables
juice

another name for a fry up, this

mushrooms.
sauerkraut.
wine.
rye.
pickled haring.
good luck trying to be racist ... or some thing.

This shit drives me mad
Salad place charges $11
But i can get a pastrami on rye with a beer for $10

>large majority of white people are fat
But that's incorrect you fucking nigger, I don't think you know what majority means you sub-human.

British informal (esp of meals) lavish; excellent; first-class

hipsters did this.

i'm a white guy and I really want that right now, you got me

What's delicious about an empty plate

kek I used to work with a vegetarian truther who would look at packets of gum to make sure it never had essence of bovine in it but he was all excited cause he got a new pair of italian leather shoes

Salad.

Search Results
Among Hispanic, black, and white adults age 20 and older: Overweight and obesity affect more than 3 in 4 Hispanics (78.8 percent) and blacks (76.7 percent). About 2 in 3 whites (66.7 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese.

google.ca/search?q=what persentage of white people are obese&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=MdrvV4O9H46wjwOjqoyYCQ#q=what percentage of white people are obese

right....

I'm not white, But I've noticed tat white people eat good food. Not everyone, of course. Just like not every nigger smokes crack, but you know, A large majority of them do. Anyway, Mexicans (my peeps) eat absolutely shit tier food. Yes, shit tier. Sure, enchiladas are good.Tostadas are good for snacking on. Tacos are good, But there is absolutely no healthy conscience thoughts put into mexican food. Our diets are fucking garbage, and that's why our women, no, our people become fat bastards before the age of 25. I gaurentee you that one dish of enchiladas, as delicious as they may be, are probably over 1,000 calories. Minimum. White people on the other hand have good, healthy delicious dishes. I have abandoned cooking mexican food altogether, and have studied the American dishes.

Crackers are so shameful its pathetic

Well yeah but they're not starving because their food isn't good, it's because there isn't enough of it. I have no idea where you live but jokes and memes aside if you have a chance to eat Ethiopian or Nigerian food you should do it.

>foods white people eat

Nigger anus

good living. Just look at a suburb

Cum. Just straight up cum. Them wiggers be guzzling that shit.

>potatoes, mashed, boiled.
>casseroles
>stakes
>soups with vegetables

Theres's bunch of yummy goodness.

no one eats that shit

I fucking love Mexican food but you're right, I couldn't eat it constantly. I might go get a bowl of menudo for breakfast now though.

That's what I was going to say !

Among Hispanic, black, and white adults age 20 and older: Overweight and obesity affect more than 3 in 4 Hispanics (78.8 percent) and blacks (76.7 percent). About 2 in 3 whites (66.7 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese.

Cottage cheese maybe?

I don't know, I'm white and I eat a lot of shit.

I don't go out of my way to eat Thai or indian food or anything. I know pizza and chicken wings are really popular among the people I know, but I think that's more of a New York thing than it is a white people thing.

No, niggers are. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. They are shit tier, bum ass, begging for a dollar, can't support their families, people. You're lucky white people feel bad for you, because if they didn't you wouldn't be blessed with that welfare and unemployment check you so desperately expect every month. The fact is that niggers are bottom feeders. they're beggars. They're only good at filling prison, and jail cells.

yeah Canadian here
pizza is a treat ...its literally a pie...

Oh and I forgot fish dishes, fish is fucking great.

The truth hurts, I know Tyrone.
Like the Civil War was an economy war, not to free the slaves

go on... please i want to hear your opinion...

must be all our inventions...

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better about your white trash existence kek

>S-stop telling the truth

Pussy, all flavors, erryday

Fucking hummus. Only queers and bitches who do crossfit eat hummus. Fucking fags.

I can't think of a single think that white people have invented that wasn't actually appropriated from some one else.

They are simply unoriginal

please explain how we are trash...

Honey flavored ham
Miracle whip
Kraft Mac and cheese
That weak ass hot sauce that makes them all snotty so they can brag about how spicy it is
Candy corn

The Internet.
Electricity. That's just two of many dipshit

The truth is there are more honkies on welfare than there are black people. More honkies commit crimes and are more likely to kill cops. Also honks are slowly being depopulated. I can sleep well knowing that and so can the rest of humanity

No, you keep telling yourself that you're not part of a race that highhandedly is responsible for the majority of black on black crime, and recipients of welfare +dissability+unemployment+food stamps. There is absolutely no way you can deny what everyone knows. You're lucky that social justice warriors are retarded, and fight for your cause, because everyone, EVERYONE can see just how bad of a race you are. Asians, Latinos, Caucasians, etc, all whisper to eachother about how bad niggers are. You're not fooling anyone, Tyrone. Niggers are a plague to the planet. You're on the same level as terrorists, or just a smidge above them.

P.S. I'm not white.

God damn it,that's Arabic Egyptian... are you stupid?

you know why exists right?...Arabic fasting from meat.

The statistics and facts say your wrong, stupid nigger lol. Go protest the cops already when another thug bites it

Lol, yeah, who knows how awful the world would be had crackers not invented electricity. I guess lightning wouldn't be thing

These are American foods... and its because they live with niggers.

Sushi. Specifically rolls.

That's so stupid, like. Damn. This IS bait.
Have fun charging your phone with a lighting bolt

Not hard to google these facts, nimrod kek. FBI crime statistics: even your honk brain should be able to look at numbers

lol u mad?

We have. You haven't nigger

This dick

planes...
antibiotics..
calculus...
telescope...
solar panels...
Genetic modification...
radios...
the computer you're typing on.

Having fun tbh

Tfw you're too autistic to understand irony

CHIPOTLE

The problem with niggers is that they can't accept responsibility. They stamp their feet and say that they are being treated unfairly. Not in todays society. Niggers blame everyone except themselves because they have no idea how to be men and accept that htey fucked up. Niggers are basically like children. They bitch when they don't get things their way, they bitch that society is picking on them, despite the 6 felony charges on their record, and the tattoos all over their faces and arms. Niggers think that everyone owes them something.

you don't like hummus?! Wut tha FUCK is wrong with you

Such a great argument. Expected nothing less from the mustard race

>Tfw dipshit doesn't post a face to go with it
The Irony is you think lightning is the same as controlled power

OP is nigger confirmed

NYS is home of the best chicken wings and pizza in the entire country. Probably why it's so popular.

I wouldn't consider it an actual pie, though. Though obviously dough, sauce cheese and pepperoni aren't healthy for you, it's much better than eating all the sugary shit that goes into, say, a blueberry pie.

I used to live with this guy who ate literally nothing but little Caesars pizza (which is not up to your NYS pizza standards btw, it's basically like mcdonalds making a pizza) and the guy wasn't fat or unhealthy to due his diet.

The only fat he even had on him was a beer gut from drinking roughly a 30 pack a day. That itself probably will cause some health issues, but somehow he's in good fucking shape for eating nothing but fast food pizza

And yet you spend your life shitposting on Cred Forums. Wise indeed. Your such a credit to your shitty race kek

Such a great comeback. As expected from a nigger

you know youre boiling up inside...you feel your inferiority...no amount of acting like a buck or posturing will change that.

Sorry this a white people discussion thread

You may go back to your trailer now, stop stealing the wifi from mobile home down the park

Good. Retards can't tell when their being insulted

Do you really want to do that? do you really want to be hit with actual statistical facts about where niggers fall on the crime spectrum? you literally just made my point, negro. You just agreed with me, and you don't even know it. probably because you're negro brain can't process very well.

Insults that fail are not insults ape

lol k

Actually my brain processes just fine, thank you. The stats speak for themselves hairless ape

I don't go to work until 3. You know, as in having a job. Something your people are not familiar with, seeing as how you lead the way in recipients of government aid. It's nice being able to enjoy me saturday morning, and Saturday afternoon down talking a negro online. I was going to work out, but this is better. That can wait.

My insults obviously didn't fail as hard as your parents did at contraception

and there it is

id like to preface this.
humans are shit...
but honestly white people have contributed the most to science...and Asians...but they kept burning their own books...

blacks have literally contributed nothing... prove me wrong?

this doesn't mean you cant.

but i think the middle east shows that even the most blunder-us poorly timed war between races ...isn't going too end well.

(Asians and whites = world wars)

Pussy

According to the BJS non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the prison and jail population in 2009, while non-Hispanic whites were 34.2%, and Hispanics (of any race) 20.6%. The incarceration rate of black males was over six times higher than that of white males, with a rate of 4,749 per 100,000 US residents.[22][23][24]
That was another failed one. Try again?

stop trying so hard to be racist, kid.

Kek, ok. Glad a stranger online can actually make you insecure enough to active change your schedule. White people must be so advanced lol

Look at all these angry white people ITT when we talk about their food

So touchy and so sensitive

Just off the top of my head, black people are three times more likely to be incarcerated, and for longer than whites for the same offense. That's what's called interpreting the data. You'll learn all about it once you pass the third grade.

do you know what the word insecure means? you used that word wrong. see, this is not insecurity, this is a one sided slaughter, and everyone who isn't black is beating the shit out of you with basic knowledge.

tell the truth dindu, is your dad living with you? Be honest.

kek, beating things is probably all your good at I'm guessing if you catch my drift.

>White man listens, they take it into account during sentencing
>Nigger try to run, gets more time added
Stop being savages and you'd be just fine m8

Also, new statistics came out
Blacks top the charts again.
Look it up :^)

a lot of Hispanics go in to prison because of there gangs. They enter so they know they're not cops.

how about you say "kek" in every post Harambe.

No, and if yours is then you're probably to young to be on this website. Of course I can't tell, since talking to the average honk is like talking to a twelve year old

Talking to a nigger usually means there being robed

Sound advice, I guess you would know

kek, happy?

I like to learn things. I don't go ignorant. You want people to stop calling you niggers?
Shape up

Were you raised in a single parent household? Did your father bail on "dear mama?"

- Schweinebraten mit Knödel und Blaukraut
- Maultaschen
- Schupfnudeln mit Sauerkraut
- Zwiebelrostbraten mit Bratkartoffeln
- Linsen und Spätzle

I usually try not to talk to people unless I'm at least robed, otherwise that's just indecent, like your whore of a mother

America.jpeg
sry bro but no... skinny isn't healthy.
vegetables should be at least 50% of your caloric intake.

this is because when we evolved from apes (via a loss of dna) we lost the ability to digest plant fiber...
what that means is that the plant fiber travels through your gut exchanging toxins for nutrients.

you will live in a mental fog if you dont do this...

secondly eating this much animal fat everyday is the cause of heart attacks and diabetes.(Americans have been lied too for 70 years because dairy farming is a big part of their economy)

LAST AND NOT LEAST
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUGARS AND SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES.

unless the carbs are paired chemically to fiber it is sugar... all white flower!

Nice one. I see you hate your mom, and have no dad to guide you, huh?

Most normal people could care less what you call them. I just like pointing out facts that crackers like to ignore. Their reaction is priceless

I do that to niggers. There response is nuuh. Funny as fuck.
Call a blacky nigger and they go apeshit.
Call whitey a cracker, the laugh and move on

Kek, I don't even know why you haven't killed yourself yet because it must be embarrassing being so stupid

K

If youre so intellectually honest, why dont you admit that most of your "brothers and sistas" are absolute pieces of shit ghetto trash, taking pictures of themselves eating money and wasting dat welfare on Jordans.
I mean, do you have fun pointing out "facts" with the majority of the black folks you meet?
Be honest

No answer to this one, huh?

You both sound angry.
Are you going to chimp out now?
>My last insult, gotta get to work
Was fun banting with you niggers

the word is speaking.

Dinner from last night

Crackers

do niggers eat meatloaf? it gets a bad rap on TV but i've always liked it

>pot roast
>corned beef hash
>ribs
>bbq pulled pork/chicken/beef
>Italian sausage sandwiches
>bratwurst
>cheese burgers (especially on a grill)
>eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast, omelets, French toast, pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, maltomeal (cream of wheat), grits, crepes, breakfast burritos
>any kind of breakfast sandwich
>endless kinds of casserole
>slow cooker/crock pot recipies for days (I have a few books)
>steak
>baked potatoes with butter/sour cream/cheese, mashed potatoes, fries(of all kinds), tater tots, hash browns, anything involving potatoes
>fried chicken, chicken fried steak
>shrimp cocktail, lobster, crab legs
>crab salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, ham salad, egg salad, potato salad, Caesar salad
>rigatoni, linguini, fettuccini, orzo, absolutely every kind of pasta
>sweet potatoes
>green bean casserole
>roasted turkey
>smoked salmon
Cheeses:
>cheddar, swiss, jack, Monterey, muenster, havarti,cream cheese, bleu
>almost every kind of cheese (even the ones from Latin America were made by Spaniards/Portuguese/Germans)
>hot dogs
>mustard, mayo, ketchup, horseradish, relish
>pickles, pickled eggs, hot pickled veggie mix
>summer sausage
>every type of deli style lunch meat (ham/turkey/roast beef/chicken/various amalgams)
>essentially every type of bread you see in America
>wheat flour (white flour) tortillas (the Aztecs and other mezzo Americans used corn)
>salsa
>buffalo style anything
>ice cream, sorbet, gelato, sweet yogurt, frozen yogurt
>chocolate (and vanilla/pistachio/tapioca/etc) pudding, jello, cookies, doughnuts, brownies, cup cakes, birthday cakes, milk chocolate, gummies, licorice
>almost everything you will see in almost any bakery in America/Europe
>almost anything you will see in almost every candy store
>almost everything you will see in any grocery store in America (even 80% of the stuff you see in Mexican grocery stores)

as a white person i gag thinking about this shit...

>smoked salmon
that is native American... just saying.

wild game (deer,squirell,rabbit etc..) is white ppl food =)

squirrel... da fuck?
only in America...

op is a racist troll trying to incite hate...
no evidence of being black...
seems to want to incite race war...
is likely a shill.

when i was a kid, we'd party at a local 'pay lake'. Drink and get high around a campfire all night then in the morning. niggers would come rolling in to buy our fish (catfish of course). they were generally dressed up and had been out cheating on theire wives then taking the fish home to say that's what they were out doing all night. lol niggers

I try to avoid cheese and anything that comes with a heavy sauce these days

I still stop at the taco trucks around town and get the little street tacos.
I cover them in lime and green salsa and fuck there is nothing better a lot of days.

squitell is good and a popular game animal, it even has a season and daily bag limit

Great food in Italy, France, Greece, Spain and somehow the crappy food in USA is the fault of Europe.

A banana/mayo sammich.

Sounds legit.
I suppose most peoples figured out how to smoke fish.

Batter fried fish?

I think I'm going to go get that for lunch right now.

ONLY IN AMERICA!
Show me a bag limit in Canada or Europe.
why cant you spell squirrel?

acid is for white ppl, niggers are scared o acid

who dis

this girls pussy. Would know, am white. Got more or sauce user?

FOOD ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING ORGASM YOU FUCKING FAT SHIT.

STOP EATTING GARBAGE! and you might be able too enjoy our natural diet of vegetables,fruit, seeds and nuts... meat has been a seasonal food for most of our history...aka winter...you fat yank.

Seconded. Bump for sauce

yeah most northern cultures find ways of preserving foods through winter.

>not waking up to the smell of eggs, beans and meat
fuckin poofter

steak
shrimp
salmon
prime rib
hamburgers
ribs
slaw
mac and cheese
apple pie

lol at the Brits getting mad because they are the niggers of white people and you can tell by the food.

get fuckin roasted m8 wew lad!

to be fair we copied planes from birds...
Oh its a bird watchers dream
there go's the northern turn pike ...
with its unique dual jet engine plumage and nuclear song.

delicious 10/10 European cuisine. you nonwhite plebs can't beat French/Italian food

you are aware that the french and italian cuisine grew out of poor people food?

probably not.

>Meat that isn't breaded and deep fried.
>Anything that costs over $5/lb
>Anything from the seafood counter.

I'm aware of that. Starving people can be very creative with making something out of nothing

America is sick, jelly bros are mad. We have our problems and some countries do things better but everyone knows we have the best country. I think being patriotic for patriotic's sake is silly but even if i was an EU cuck i would agree.