Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5y26N61s-7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show tits

hold her as she fell asleep and stay awake the entire time she was asleep so I could feel her arms around me for 6-8 hours

married and a total anal slut too.

short little pain slut.

what would you anons do to her?

She would look great crying while gagging on a fat dick, slut has the lips for it too

daddy issues, dont mind if i do.

Dentist

What would b do to these 4?

First I cut her pussy up and remove her clitoris. Then a group of my friends and I would violently rape her. Dry fucking her asshole and pussy for hours till she is in horrible pain and filled with semen. After that I'd take her body in my van to ghetto places and display her for nigger and spicy men to see. I'd charge them 20 a piece to use either of her holes. I'd tape it and send it to her family everyday for a month. I would make sure she got pregnant, as well as infected with HIV. After I'm bored a few months before her due date I'd dump her on her families lawn with a thank you note and pictures of her ruined holes.

tell me anons!

OP knows what I'd do to those big ass red nipples

Remove her teeth violently throat fuck her till I cum on her stupid whore face. Then break all her limbs so she won't fight back while my friends and I dry rape her tight holes

Yeah I do.

Nice rack. She looks like her name should be Goose.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y26N61s-7Q

push them in the pool

let me hear what youd do to my gf. i'll post nudes

First I cut her pussy up and remove her clitoris. Then a group of my friends and I would violently rape her. Dry fucking her asshole and pussy for hours till she is in horrible pain and filled with semen. After that I'd take her body in my van to ghetto places and display her for nigger and spicy men to see. I'd charge them 20 a piece to use either of her holes. I'd tape it and send it to her family everyday for a month. I would make sure she got pregnant, as well as infected with HIV. After I'm bored a few months before her due date I'd dump her on her families lawn with a thank you note and pictures of her ruined holes.

I would lick right's pussy while left sucked my cock. Then switch. After that I would fuck right while left fingered herself for me to watch. Then left would suck my dick again and taste her friend's juices while right did the fingering for me. Then right would finger my ass as a cum all over her friend's face.

What a cute girl. I'd blackmail her by telling her that if she doesn't fuck me, I'd publish this nude pictures you have.
While fucking me, I order her to give me a blowjob and play with a huge dildo in her ass. As I cum on her face, I make a video.
Then I tell her to hang the first picture in her living room when her friends are coming over for her birthday. She needs to keep the picture on her wall for 1 month. I tell her that if she doesn't do it, Im sending the video to her friends and employer.

Do mine please, ill post nudes as well.

sick fuck alert.

looks like savannah fox's sister.

MY MOM

She needs a good mouth fucking

Remove her top and use it to bind her hands together. Bend her over and fuck her ass cum all over her face

my sisters

Ass fuck four
While two sits on my face
Number 1 video tapes

Anal rape, make the others watch as I take turns.

ITT: Cuckfaggots who wish they had hot bitches to get cuck them. gg faggots.

calm down timothy. it's a school night.

Conny sure is cute.

I'd just murder her to make sure she never reproduced. Fucking a, what a nightmare.

wow, she was on my Tinder list today, looked like a bot, so I swiped left.

Pretty sure this chick is hot as fuck. Give us a normal one?

Painfully average/10

Something taboo pls

These threads are so fucking pathetic. The only kek's I get out of these are posts like this.

I'd probably smash her forehead in with a sledge hammer and use that as a toilet.

Knew it. Keep going, if you want. Latina girls have my heart.

Make any girl you know nude/hardcore/any fetish possible. See link in related picture.

I'd take her to lunch and kiss her on the cheek.

Marry her and treat her well.

Haven't posted her much in a while, so happy to do so

I'd do whatever it took to get her to kill herself.

Go for it. She a friend of yours? Body pics if you have them; her curves are probably nuts.

+1

Go

My buddy's girlfriend. I wanna destroy her

yeah, a friend. Brazilian/Salvadoran. She's pretty petite though. It's her face/mouth that does it for me.

I would make her ass my bitch.

Looks like my ex's mom. Dominican. Would marry, thanks for sharing.

Wow, what a nice smile.

fuck that sexy mouth then cum in her ass.

I would kiss her and then use a vibrator on her while she kisses my penis

moar