ITT: DBZ characters getting beat up by other random characters from other shows

ITT: DBZ characters getting beat up by other random characters from other shows.

Only one I have.

More please

dbzfags will still argue this :^)

Dbz logic makes not sense at all
As a kid and adult bullet proof and battling beings able to destroy the universe.

Becomes a fucking god and a basic ray gun almost kills him

Best one out of all of them so far.

Kek

Its the awful Dragonball Super trying to absolutely ruin the series that was a little goofy to begin with. The translations make Goku sound like an autistic redneck too.

Thats why Dragon Ball (When Goku was still a kid) was the best.

At least rhey somewhat kinda fixed it in super by having him revert to his normal state

>OPM fags will still argue Saitama could beat this nigga in a fight

Seriously Super annoys the living shit out of me. They bring back Frieza for the tenth time for no reason, let him destroy the world then hit the redo button... They just keep introducing impossibly more and more powerful characters... annnnd the animation is just fucking ugly. They also turned Trunks into a faggot and Gohan is just a sniveling weakling that would have been killed by a blaster if not for a senzu bean.

literally never heard an argument of them fighting.

Either way Beerus could just disintergrate Saitama and there wouldnt even be a fight.

Oops, quoted wrong post.

I have once and it really pissed me off
OPM fags are like "Lol saitama will just nullify his stand"
Non stand users can't affect stands, GER has unlimited speed as far as I'm aware and can nullify Saitama's attacks or even his whole existence.

Of course, Ambush Bug could beat any of them by sheer persistence. What he can't tank will kill him, true - but he knows where the exit to hell is. So he just slips out, and BAM, they've got ol' Irvin Schwab to deal with again. If nothing else, he could crush them under a giant pile of bodies. Slowly. Really, really, really slowly.

yeah but he just punches him once he's dead.

Nigger are you justifying this with rules? There are no fucking rules in Jojo's.