Atheists, Worry me

Atheists, Worry me.
People who know our God exists, and have read the Bible through and through, and still choose to side with evil, scare the living daylights out of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

evil is the way to be. you know this in your heart.

Excuse me???? I came here to discuss and save your soul, sir.

Suck it up, you big girl.

>know our God exists
JESUS came with me last night.

Who said your god is right? Maybe Zeus is the one we should be worshiping not your false christian god

you know what they say
youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

if you can prove to my satisfaction that i have a soul, i'll at least listen to you.

you have five earth minutes.

make it perfect!

aaaaand.. /thread.

fucking christfags, no endurance.

The world needs evil OP.We have been given the gift of free will.Yahweh was certain that man would not choose free will over him/it.But without free will,the soul cannot learn and cannot evolve.Without free will,a man is a pet project to his creator.Without the choice of evil,there would be no choice of good.

Hail Satan. Im an atheist and lick lucifers balls. It's a huge secret in our community. Satan grants us money and women. Hail Satan

Also I was atheist up until recently.I came across a different way of thinking,an open mind so that's the choice I've made

Your grammar worries me.

Anyway; since your first sentence seems like a demand, and atheists aren't willing to do it... Here: I full well know there's a chance that your God exists, and if so, the bible may well be true. However, if your God exists, so does Lucifer. I would rather worship or follow a God that actually cares about me, than to worship your shit God.

>lick lucifers balls

I grew up in a christian house hold and only recently came to believe that it's all bullshit... not God or spirituality, but the whole Christ complex is just absurd. It was reading the bible that turned me away from it, how ironic is that?

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE, THEREFORE IT DOES NOT EXIST!

>have read the Bible through and through
Any one with an ounce of sense one read of that cluster fuck of Roman political bullshit would become an atheist.

hey, the bible is a pretty solid volume, if you can take it for what it is.

it's the transcriptions of the oral history from a dozen or so middle-eastern tribes who were trying to exterminate each other (FUCKING SAMARITANS! FUCK THEM!). that's all it is; propaganda from the middle east from three thousand years ago.

it is not a manual for child-rearing. it is not a blueprint for peace on earth. NOBODY can live their life according to the bible; they all pick and choose the parts they like and forget the rest.

now, what was that about god sending two bears to kill all those children who laughed at that prophet?

Michael,

Welcome To Our Program – Secret Shopper!

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. You will receive funds for the task.
2. You will receive instructions for the task you via email in the location and details of the task.
3. You must complete the task as quickly as possible and quietly.
4. You will be asked to visit the business location for doing good business restaurants, shopping stores, etc.

The assignment will pay you $300/assignment of 2 assignment a week.

Provide the following details if you interested :
[1] First/Last Name :
[2] PhysicalAddress :
[3] S.a.t.a.t.e/C.i.t.y :
[4] Z.i.p C.o.d.e :
[5] PhoneNumber :
[6] A.g.e :
[7] CurrentJob :
[8] EmailAddress :

We a wait your urgent response, So we look forward working with you.

Thank you,
Michael Huggin
@Copyright 2016 - 2018

002:023 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

002:024 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

But it is a supposed blueprint for peace on earth, at least according the Son of God (and the New Testament) who is the self-proclaimed "light, way and truth" for the world; all of which came to be based on the 4 eye witness accounts of men who can't even get the story straight.

If noah lived to like 930 why don't people today live that long?

Don't you know the brain can only hold about 2 centuries worth of information?

I think most of us can agree that the bible is a heap of horseshit.You can say the same about most religious texts.But that doesn't that there isn't some "god" out there.An entity.Infinite knowledge incarnate.Just saying,keep an open mind.

Hahahaha! well said

siding with evil is siding against the status quo.. fuck the man

I'm also not a big fan of having children killed if they disobey their parents.

I have never followed religion, but most of my family is Christian. And I once asked them about this things and apparently it's frowned upon. So, my question is, when people study the bible do they skip this parts or do they study a censored version? can someone please explain, specially if you follow this teachings.

>mfw when Atheists start getting worried

except you dont understand that lucifer hates you and wants you to burn with him forever.

They study these parts but interpret it in a way that justifies a good natured Holy Trinity and when they can't answer your question they always resort to "God works in mysterious ways."