>$100

An hour?

A session?

Yes
For a cheap fuck, yes

>ladyboy
>cop bait

u choose

She's already given me a handy so I know she's not a cop, unless cops go that far

Bump

Yes. Where are you? That's cheap for an hour.

Congrats OP, would be funny though if she was mid blowjob on you and she pulls out a badge and a gun saying something like

>gur unger agest, haaans wahr ahh cahn see'um

hooker thread now? I think so

As long as she swallows the evidence.

Apex kek.

Thai hooker I had in Bangkok

moar hookers

If she's that dedicated to get job, I ain't even mad

I got you user. She was a little mad when I took this pic.

Thailand is great for hookers. It's pretty cheap to anons, just saying.

do they charge extra for pics? ever paid one to let you film?

Yeah but they've been ridden more times than a white girl in a ghetto, I'd rather go to a midsize city & find massage places

I never tried to film one because i just have a gopro and it would seem kind of douche bagish to me. I try to get pics of all the hookers I bang though. also no they don't charge extra for pics, they think they are geting paid good money as is. which is funny because I have never paid more then about $50 USD on a girl in Thailand. They are super tiny and I love that about them.

Honestly I don't care, I know I like hookers (Thai specifically). Also (and this is just from general experience) they are alot more fun in bed, I'm pretty much convinced that american girls have no idea what they are doing when having sex. For the most part almost every american girl I've been with has just laid there and kind of just took it. Thais are fucking crazy in bed. But this is just my general experiences so others may vary.

How many hookers you been with OP?

I need more pics of hookers from you degenerates, It's for science class.

these are some nice girls you're posting. The whole small girl thing does it for me too.

Not alot. Around 12 or so, mostly in-between relationships

You should go to South East Asia then user. They're great, and you can have a great time. I usually take them out afterwards to get something to eat because they're pretty fun to hang out with as well.

>pic related, it's mine

Did you fuck the blonde one to your left?

awesome, I'm at 28 myself. Going to make it in the 30's next time I go. I'm not really sure when thats going to be though.

Yeah but I don't have any pics of her, sorry.

so which one of those 3 did you fuck? Or all 3 of them?

dude wtf, we get it you fuck poor asian bitches, i legit see you everywhere faggot,

Just the one on my left and the one directly in front of me, the one in the left corner was just a friend of theirs that wanted to come along. I'm actually ashamed to say the girl on my left made me finish in under 4 mins.

Because all you check out is asian threads and hooker thread what do you expect? kek

Need pics of hookers, maybe not from chink land. Do any on you anons have some?

Seen this set before, not OC

Check your parent's wedding albums.

It is OC because it's mine. It's original content.

Check out massage envy

OC is only OC if it's the first time it's been posted. Just because you took the photo doesn't make it OC if you post it again and again.

What a shame. Looks like she's really tiny too. Always dreamt of fucking Asian chicks under 5'0 and ≤110lbs

If the 6 diseases she has is, than yes

She might still work there, She works at a place called Runway Pattaya. Funny thing is they have a face book page.