Is something going to be done about this? This is clear terrorism and nothing is being done...

Is something going to be done about this? This is clear terrorism and nothing is being done. They claim they are doing what MLK did but he never used violence let alone kill somebody. This is wrong and we need to rise

Fucking stupid niggers

we need to enslave them again.

kek, whatcha gonna do about it honkies?

that is your problem to begin with. I quess americans thought that bringing niggers to U.S was a good idea.

Yall better shut the fuck up, talkin about shit u kno nothing about.

White shit heads walkin round dropping us 4 no goddamn reason, other than our skin color.

Hang ya from a tree you damn dirty nigger

if we put them in cages and sent them back to somewhere like Africa

Those that shout about it never actually do it! This nig nog faggot is probably too bust selling drugs or creating new bastard kids to go out and purge.

10 bucks says Lucy Newman wants to get her black pussy torn up by a muscley white supremacist police ocifer who doesn't take no for an answer from a nigger slut like her.

$10 on the table.

i don't u.s laws but i don't think it's legal.

>be racist on the internet
uh huh faggot

cool post it's almost coherant

Yes because the solution to that problem is killing more people and burning american flags and blaming the whites
77% of blacks are killed by blacks
Also you people seem to find it okay to do this if the cop is black.

society as a whole views BLM as a violent racist group, look at their actions. eventually they will lose all support and become a fringe terrorist group. then we cam kill them on sight no questions asked

i wouldn't touch nigger pussy even the hottestest because my supreme white nordic genes won't allow it. It's sort of a religion.

>Be a newfag about it
Uh huh

Idiots are going to be idiots. I feel sorry for them more than anything.

Neither is what they are doing
And they talk so much about how we stole them from africa. If they hate it here so much then they should just go back.

i think many of american niggers are born in america, so what do you mean by "back"?

You dont get it, its the "nigger principle". Just like with the word nigger, only BLACK people are allowed to kill black people, and they can do it as much as they want. But if a white person does it once, its time to chimp the fuck out.

If you were born in a stable...would it make you a fucking horse?

Back to where their nigger ancestors came from. If they hate it so much they can go get aids and get kidnapped/raped/decapitated in Africa

nah dude, this shit is so fucking beyond stale

No one ever planned for them to be citizens or have voting rights.

yes because you're so clearly up to your neck in pussy

>ad hominem

It is difficult to start a new life in the country, which is unlikely to have heard of. It requires language skills, employment and cultural knowledge. Not an unknown country to go just like that, even if the ancestors would have lived there.

This is a myth. We BOUGHT them from Africa, from other African tribes that had defeated another tribe in battle. Just like every other single race throughout history has had happen at some point. Just like today, black people were the biggest threat to black people even back then.

The first slave traders were black from Africa and traded in the white people as slaves. Some of the first white slaves were from what is called Ireland now.

this has to be bullshit. where you heard of that?

Come get bitch

Crackers can't look out for themselves. They need blacks to do it for them lol

I thought that cages were for you monkeys

Says the keyboard warrior faggot

History books, my good friend.
"The Irish slave trade began when James VI sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat."

why you disrespect others? why such impoliteness?

In the 16th – 18th century, Africans enslaved 1.5 million White Europeans in the Barbary Slave Trade. African Muslims raided up the coastlines of Europe, particularly the British Isles but even as far as Iceland, kidnapping and enslaving White European Christians.

so who was the black trader then?

>killing more people
it actually is the solution if the killed ones would be niggers

FUCKING KEKED

Yes i have heard that muslim shitskins tried to conquest Europe, but we teached them a lesson. Kicked their asses so badly, that they never dared to do that again.

They're a racist hate group with the full support of the media, academia, and the government.
They're not even popular with black people, let alone the general population.
They desperately need to be stopped but nothing will change until all the colleges change, the government changes, AND the media changes. I have no fucking idea how you do that but it's terrifying and they're just the tip of the ice burg.
Don't forget that feminists and islam are doign the same thing with the same levels of success at all levels. To disagree is wrong think. Even if God Emperor Trump wins and the election isnt' stolen from us the SJWs will just riot and murder.
I really think civil war is going to engulf the entire planet soon. The powers that be are losing their foothold and they're not happy about it.

It lasted for 200yrs and long before the slave era of the Americas...just a convenient truth the blacks forget.

the funniest thing about all the nig nogs is you tell them if they don't like our country, then they are free to leave anytime.
but they don't, they are enslaved to government "benefits"

>teached them a lesson
>teached

This group is dumb. The ONLY racial group that should have the right to actually act like this and behave like this are Jewish people, due to having almost been exterminated simply for being peaceful business owners. #Jewishlivesmatter gofundme is up, please feel free to come donate and maybe we can start to repair what was done.

>Come get bitch
Confirmed nigger talk

The Jewish are some of the wealthiest people on earth...if only they would share. And when were they almost exterminated?

Nig nog? sounds like something black people are supposed to drink at christmas.

>2 retweets
Yep, that's clearly a big problem.

Recently? ww2. All throughout history however, look at how they were treated in egypt, rome, greece, mexico.

Just gonna go out and say it: a few vocal people always ruin it for everyone else.