I'm a black person that's dating a white person. Why do you hate me Cred Forums?

I'm a black person that's dating a white person. Why do you hate me Cred Forums?

NOT because of your skin color

>>Cred Forums

probably because I hate niggers

are you a nigger or a black person?

but my partner loves me, my penis, and my lifestyle and i love them

apparently I'm both

Nigger detected

I hate that you people riot about a cop shootings but don't say shit about all the black on black violence

I don't hate you. I don't even know you.

my point is that on Cred Forums apparently having sex and being with a white person makes me a nigger

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible but I don't care about you or your personal life. Also, I'm not white and even if I was I wouldn't care.

No, being black makes you a nigger.

You dumb nigger.

Never met you, be nice to your partner and have a good life.

Love and respect your partner. Do that and who gives a shit what some wizard fags think.

see this is why I'm not sure if I'm a nigger or not

If you're black you're a nigger

A nigger is a shitty black person. Like a Cracker is a shitty white person. Moral of the story is just don't be shitty.

the guy just above you said if your black you're a niigger

It's edgy to be or seem racist, when it's actually a form of autism. imagine hating/fearing someone for something as trivial as the colour of their skin? That's as stupid as hating someone for the colour of their hair or eyes, or what colour shoes they wear. Poor neophobes.