>most important: Have fun!

she's okay.

hmm

Kikes die.

Mako claimed

hey mai. how are you doing?

Saionji claimed

Mai is a shitposter

I don't like the drugs, but the drugs like me.

My waifu

Calamity-masu'd

and this means they don't deserve to have someone ask how they are once in a while?

What about me? Am I likable by your standards?

I know she is, but she's also cute!

>Captcha was bananas.
That's oddly specific.

Just had some white chocolate chip pancakes, I fucking love white chocolate.

kike die

Mai spams the thread sometimes

Good, how about you Beatrice?

@706152389
hello

I do not know you, but I'm sure you'd qualify if that were to change.

I'm well aware of this.

Sounds tasty

>White chocolate chip pancakes.
I don't know how I haven't tried those yet.

I'm alright. watching the new show "luke cage"
very good so far.

ITT: Kikes die

>Funco lewds
Why
You really should

The girl from the gamestop commercial gives me butterflies in my stomach
I dont have a waifu btw
I'm pretty sure thats a scene from Upotte.

Did you even watch Upotte?

That sounds good, but I appreciate bitter chocolate more. The darker it is the better it tastes.

It's a lewd scene

No shit nigger
I can't stand bitter chocolate.

>The darker it is the better it tastes.

this. 70-80% is my personal favorite.

Why tho?

I'll have you know I'm one of the more kinder anons in here, so there's nothing to worry about!

Now I'm starting to get hungry...

you certainly seem nice enough. I wouldn't be worried either way though.

Eat breakfast then, it's the most important meal of the day.
And the tastiest.

Hey Sachii

Then you would know that this is obje ctively the best scene from it

i agree

Kikes die

Objectively is the key word
No beans

I have never seen this little effort put into shitposting.

its an art

hey :o
because you bully

Not anymore.

agreed

Understandable. I personally love anything bittersweet.

I'd love to share this 74% with mint with you.

Would anyone smash her?

>mfw this thread

Tats you harem fag.

FuckYYou

fuck off retard

that would be lovely. I appreciate the thought.

Get that 3d shit off of here

I prefer sweet, but whatever floats your boat.
No.
>Mfw your post

I love you

Why doesn't anyone like cosplayers?

You shouldn't be.

I'm going to do just that!

I do not!

and I'm not.

>all these birthday hats
Whats good brothers?

fuck off

I would cuddle her, but not smash.

Because it's 3D, and large boobs aren't really attractive for me

She's ugly as well.
What are you going to eat?
Nothing much, had a good breakfast, probably a lazy day.What's good with you?
R00D

Nah
Sounds like a nice morning. I just woke up and probably have a lazy day ahead too. Not because i want to but because its saturday and all offices are closed.

Yes you do

Poorfag begging for Battlerite, only game my friends play now and I don't have the money to get it, any kind anons?
paypal: [email protected]
steam: /shittylolicon/

>mfw you still cant think of something original to say

I love you too?

>mfw you still can't think of something original to say to something unoriginal

(trust me, you don't want to start this again)

I love you more

didn't even mean to post in this thread whups sorry

Can I make your words mine?

I'm sure you just like furries and not qt human girls. Seriously who's dick could resist this?

Thats not a furry

dva2.jpg

>mfw i don't want to continue

No i love you more?

Right on ahead.

No i love you more

>mfw I also don't want to continue.

Are you the same user I spoke to earlier?

Shitposters took mai's pictures because it's their new target. You can tell when they're raiding our thread to +1 the image limit "pls respond" "my parents beat me" "I haven't eaten in days"

Well, you've got us.
That isn't much good though I suppose
I'm not a furry, and you keep posting ugly girls.Pic related is a girl I'd smash however.

>Galil

No i love you even more?

thats not a girl

Eww what the hell is that thing

enough gaming, im gonna hang here for the rest of the evening
hey everyone

Dude everyone wants a peice of Jessica Nigri

True, but i love you guys

ceiling

Kys

Claiming Seaport Princess.
Hey Syndrabro.

No i love you even even more?

I'm the user who couldn't get dubs for approximately 37 posts.

They're at it again. It's been months since the last one

My parents are coming home soon

It was 22, and yes i am then

You uploaded the wrong picture

Hatsune Miku has AMAZING art

cut me yuno.

your not me

Am i?

>Nigri, the hottest cosplayer around
>Not a girl
Wot
Not an ugly Asian slut, that's for sure
Hey Tsun
Hey Tsun
I know, I think her less revealing displays are the hottest though
Uh... I like you as well
That guys got some serious turkey gizzard going on

Yay... So nice to see you again.

who is the real sacho?
hey galil, i get two (you)s
aww thanks
sorry about forgetting to asnwer you
how are you?

Shhh...just relax your anus

Asians are the best sluts

Dead Rising with only toy weapons is fun.

Mama bear! Don't say my name though. I'm le anonymous for now

Totally agree but it's a rarity

are you the person who posted ?

right here

fuck off im not sachi you fuck

That would be me, yes.

Woops, I don't know how that happened.
Early onset Alzheimers maybe?
I'm doing good, being lazy all day probably
Hey now I don't roll that way, you're going to be the one relaxing your anus, but only if you're a qt trap.
She looks like a fucking toddler
Yeah, love me some non skimpy armor in my RPGs as well

Oh, I won't. Heh.
Hey Shirobro!

fuck off im sachi you cunt

Uh, excuse me strimmer, I'm actually the real sachi.

So we've talked twice (now 3 times) and we didn't know?

Why would anyone even want to be sachi?

sure, fake sachi
i don't want to be sachi
i am sachi

Look how serious is this stuff.
SOURDOUGH's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely MULTIGRAIN, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Cred Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

I see you have good taste user

It really bugs me that they so vulnerable such so little protection. Like, all the attack gonna be directed there and not the exposed skin? Lmao

Yay! How goes it?

Looks to be that way, user.

Great as always! I can't believe it's already the 10th month. You?

fuck off we're closed

prove it to me
yup, it obviously is. might as well kill self because you dont want to live with that
same, i just ordered foot at a place which is a 5 min walk away
i just dont want to get off my ass

Not now™
Never hurts to be lazy from time to time.

Excellent to hear!
Yeah dude I'm really amazed at how fast times flies by
>heart eyes
You know my weakness

Wholemeal bread's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Mai, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Cred Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

okay you win
nice dick
true but, this little joke cost me €2

Well stop being sachi then

RYE's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely MULTGRAIN, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Cred Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Asians are the best sluts
American sluts look like cheeto
And if Japanese women are so ugly why do weebs use the JET program

Thats kinda funny. maybe we have talked before then

thanks babe :^)
you can't stop being sachi once you start being sachi

Hello Hime

Be an heretic. Then you can stop

SOURDOUGH's dead.
He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely MULTGRAIN, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said 4chan was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Maybe. I've been on these threads for far too long now. It's a nice change of pace to see you again.

No
I love Sachi
you ok there?

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Im fine just off my meds

I LOVE WAIFU SO MUCH I COULD FUCK HIM INFACT I DO

WAIFU IS MY LIFE, I'D LET HIM FUCK MY TIGHT BOYPUSSY I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH

I BOUNCE ON WAIFU'S DICK ALL FUCKING DAY AND ALL FUCKING NIGHT BECAUSE WAIFU CUCKED ME BUT I STILL LOVE HIM

HE REALLY SMASHES MY HOLE SO TIGHT IT BLEEDS BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE WAIFU WILL ALWAYS KISS ME AND TELL ME IT'S ALL ALRIGHT

WAIFU RUINED MY LIFE BUT I WANTED HIM SO BADLY IT'S LIKE PURE HEROIN FLOWING THROUGH MY EXISTANCE BECAUSE I JUST LOVE WAIFU SO FUCKING MUCH

IF I DON'T SEE WAIFU FOR THE WHOLE DAY I CUT MYSELF AND PISS INTO THE CUT THEN DRINK FOUR BOTTLES OF MILK AND A BOTTLE OF VODKA SO I CAN FALL ASLEEP TO HARSH NOISE TO TEACH ME NEVER TO FORGET WAIFU EVER AGAIN

I'VE BEEN A BAD BAD BOY WAIFU PLEASE FORGIVE ME

~FOREVER YOURS,
CHEN

Hi! How're you doing?
Hi.

Kyouko a cute
Saved as fuck

Are you me?

YOU WANT SALT? I'LL GIVE YOU SALT

/waifu/ IS FUCKING DEAD, NEARLY EVERY GOOD PERSONS ARE GONE.

NEWFAGS ARE AS CANCEROUS AS ENTITLED OLDFAGS, THREADS AREN'T ABOUT THE WAIFUS ANYMORE.
IT'S ABOUT THESE FUCKING CANCEROUS CIRCLEJERKS AND SHITSTORMS.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WAIFUS ANYMORE, THEY'RE SECONDARY NOW.
NO ONE PAY ATTENTION, THEY JUST CARE ABOUT SOCIALIZING AND SHITPOSTING.

AND NOBODY CARES THAT THE WAIFU THREADS ARE DYING BECAUSE THE ONES WHO PRETEND TO CARE JUST SHITPOST WHENEVER THEY'RE BORED
>hurr nothing is dying you retard we said that 6 months ago
NAH, WHAT THESE THREADS USED TO BE DIED, IT DIED A LONG TIME AGO.
IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE, THANKS TO THE DRAMA AND TO THE CIRCLEJERK TAKING OVER THE THREADS.

Noooo~ Don't save my sacred duck meme.

helopm im fsuffering haha yo im mad faded right now U wan me to strfagt start playn HALO DEMO ?? that hl:k@WAS my shit!! back in the day. playin on the LAN fam i aint kno how 2 shoot tho i jus run em over wit da warthogg untiklm they B00T ME frkolm 手ェsurver VIEWS FROM THE 6 WAS NOT AS goodf asz IFRTITL buut sureas fuckin!hell better than byonce lmaoooooo hey kid u want an ipad fr CHRISMAS??? u wnanna watch ur favorite letsplay???????????!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

hey thats my pasta

Who is this? I need to find cosplay of the cutie you just posted
Syndra has best cosplay

I want to bake something with Syndra.

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here ? Ju you learned how to har name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Let me introduce myself. I am the leader of my network of hackers from my school. I am Heaven, we have been going on 4chan for a long time and we know the way it works. I have successfully made OC, countless "epic" threads that has spreaded all over this board. We at our school know how your community works, 4chan yesterday and knocked the servers out, the 502 errors? came from us, the image 404's came from us. Do not underestimate us, we are the true hackers of the intenret.

Ohayou

Cirno claim

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

FUCK OFF CHEN
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with your stupid fucking memes! You make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking chen posts, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOT, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you, a fucking scumbag lives your dumb gay life. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your life other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You, fucking chen, you make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have your fucking address you fucking piece of shit. I'd spit in your face.

yeah dude totally if your defense for making a joke is that you made a joke then you should fucking kill yourself dude

what are you a fucking sperg dude? making jokes? pffft, pffft

I only wanted to be one of those user you share a dick pic on telegram, which would be super cool to me, no jokes at all.

>Your posts are so interchangeable it's amusing, it's always you accusing someone of something and/or calling them a hypocrite.

I'm sorry you're such a newfag to this thread that you didn't know about this, and you just realized it.

I mean, I'm getting people mad on the internet, like you are now, trying to prove your points so seriously to someone that will just forget about it.

I know you were in a really hard situation man, and you need attention, you probably felt the need to add some anons from the thread to feel some human interaction, but there is no need to vent on me. I know you've been through a lot, but I never pointed out how fucking pathetic you are when you post a picture and you reply to yourself so many times because nobody cares, or you are just jumping in every conversation in the thread, nah.

Stop trying to start internet drama.

I agree.

Hi.

If you need to smash potatoes or something like that she would quickly and efficiently get the job done.

Guys I think my girlfriend is a brony
She has rainbowdash mane and wants to be called twilight sparkle
Wat do?

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on /b/! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school 4chan images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then lynch niggerignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing /b/." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Heart eyes are always the best kind of weakness-exploiting eyes.
2 pounds? That doesn't seem much.
I'm doing pretty fine! You?

Alice Margatroid, from the touhou series

How do I turn off these hats
I can't read some posts because of them

Good.

Various foods because fuck it, it's noon where I live.

No.
I.
Don't.

░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░██████╗░███████╗███████╗░░░░░██╗██╗░░░░░░░░░██
██╔════╝░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░██╔═══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔╝██║░░░░░░░░██
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║█████╗░░█████╗░░░░░██╔╝░██████╗░░░██
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░░░██╔╝░░██╔══██╗░██
╚██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░██╔╝░░░██████╔╝██
░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝
███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██
███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

Aeiou.

[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 171 / 110 / 31 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 2 new posts
Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact

Iiiiiiiiicfgjfcgu

You cant
Enjoy it Mi Shit

Shes best Madoka Magi

You don't
You
Yes
Do

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:25:57 No.706159114 ▶File: QuickMemo+_2016-10-01-13-25-28.png (71 KB, 479x379)
71 KB

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:25:57 No.706159114 ▶File: QuickMemo+_2016-10-01-13-25-28.png (71 KB, 479x379)
71 KB

71 KB

71 KB
I can't
71 KB
How do I turn off these
71 KB
hats
read some posts because of them

I thought that pic was a gif, or am i going crazy?

>mfw these threads are becoming worse

I'm doing pretty fine myself too! Just passing the time with some Dead Rising. Toy weapons are in fact pretty shit at killing things.
Indeed.

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:25:57 No.70615[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 178 / 114 / 31 / 1 [Update[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 178 / 114 / 31 / 1 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact] [Auto] No new posts
About • Feedback • Legal • Contact9114 ▶File: QuickMemo+_2016-10-01-13-25-28.png (71 KB, 479x379)
71 KB

Yes they are and I forgot to answer you. I'm doing well. Just 30 more days til halloween! Who's the little one in her lap?

What about ants?

>mfw your unoriginalness is becoming worse

Prove it!

Yes, there was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.

>Captcha was Piers.
That sure is new.

>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:28:25 No.706159315 ▶
#
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:28:40 No.706159339 ▶
File: metoo.png (29 KB, 1066x507)
29 KB
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:28:25 No.706159315 ▶
#
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:28:40 No.706159339 ▶
File: metoo.png (29 KB, 1066x507)
29 KB
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:28:47 No.706159352 ▶
File: spooky dracula.jpg (262 KB, 904x943)
262 KB
#
I'm doing pretty fine myself too! Just passing the time with some Dead Rising. Toy weapons are in fact pretty shit at killing things.
#
Indeed.
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:07 No.706159377 ▶
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:25:57 No.70615[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 178 / 114 / 31 / 1 [Update[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 178 / 114 / 31 / 1 [Update] [Auto] No new posts(Sun)03:28:47 No.706159352 ▶
File: spooky dracula.jpg (262 KB, 904x943)
262 KB
#
#
Indeed.
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:07 No.706159377 ▶
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:25:57 No.70615[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 178 / 114 / 31 / 1 [Update[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 178 / 114 / 31 / 1 [Update] [Auto] No new posts

>Anonymous 10/01/16(Sat)10:27:39 No.706159260▶
>
>Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:25:57 No.706159114 ▶
>File: QuickMemo+_2016-10-01-13-25-28.png (71 KB, 479x379)
>71 KB
>How do I turn off these hats
>I can't read some posts because of them
>71 KB
>71 KB
>71 KB
>I can't
>71 KB
>How do I turn off these
>71 KB
>hats
>read some posts because of them
>>>
> Anonymous 10/01/16(Sat)10:28:25 No.706159315▶
>
>I thought that pic was a gif, or am i going crazy?
>>>
> Anonymous 10/01/16(Sat)10:28:40 No.706159339▶
>File: metoo.png (29 KB, 1066x507)
>>mfw these threads are becoming worse
>>>
> Anonymous 10/01/16(Sat)10:28:47 No.706159352 ▶
>File: spooky dracula.jpg (262 KB, 904x943)
>
>I'm doing pretty fine myself too! Just passing the time with some Dead Rising. Toy weapons are in fact pretty shit at killing things.
>

White
How is best baker?

I have the gif version of it as well
you bully 23.jpg

2 euros. thats about 1.6 pounds
its really not, but i still feel lazy
because i could have just walked and saved it
np bully-san

Thought today was going to be a lazy day, but nope my cousin wants me to go mountain biking with him.Later guys
Yeah, when's he last time somebody got hit in the vagina instead of the body?
Noice, lazy is good every once in a while
Kek, nice deformed baby dick
I don't know what JET is

Vidya's always the best kind of way to kill some time.
The little one in her lap is called Northern Ocean Princess, or Hoppo. She's literally like a little sister to Seaport Princess.

Meh.

You?

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:20 No.706159390 ▶
#
Yes they are and I forgot to answer you. I'm doing well. Just 30 more days til halloween! Who's the little one in her lap?
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:23 No. 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:28 No.706159408 ▶
#
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:52 No.706159437 ▶
File:

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:28 No.706159408 ▶
#
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:52 No.706159437 ▶
File: Point.(1).jpg (115 KB, 800x1200)
115 KB
#
Prove it!

#

>Captcha was Piers.
That sure
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:20 No.706159390 ▶
#
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:23 No.706159397 ▶
File: QuickMemo+_2016-10-01-13-28-43.png (23 KB, 479x175)
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:28 No.706159408 ▶
#
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:29:52 No. it!
#

>Captcha was Piers.
That sure is new.
is

#
Yes, there
>Captcha was Piers.
That sure is new.

was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.
was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.
was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.>>706159503
was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.
was a gif one where it cycled through some variwas a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.was a gif one where it cycled through some various outfits.

ous outfits.

Aren't they sisters? Or do abyssals look the same?

I wuv you too?

Shimakaze is mai husbando

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:33:29 No.706159742 ▶
>>706159503 #
was a gif one where it cycled through some vari>>706159503 #

ous outfits.
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:33:39 No.706159752 ▶
>>706159600 #
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:34:17 No.706159815 ▶
>>706159627 #
I wuv you too? <3 ?
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 199 / 126 / 32 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 1 new post

I'm not really sure if they're actually sisters or not, but I just like to assume.
The abyssals don't really look the same, but they look very similar to each other like a family. Some have short hair, small breasts, two horns, etc.

And? Galil does the same exact thing and you don't get onto him about it.
>I'm pretty sure I'm missing someone from this.

I wuv you moar!!

Rin reporting in

No i wuv you moar??

>Mentioning me as soon as I announce I'm leaving
For shame
But what do I do?

see ya galil
have fun

P-Prove it.

Shimakaze is mai husbando
Its were you go to Japan all expenses paid to teach english

Um, how?

Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:33:29 No.706159742 ▶
>>706159503 #
was a gif one where it cycled through some vari>>706159503 #

ous outfits.
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:33:39 No.706159752 ▶
>>706159600 #
>>
Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)03:34:17 No.706159815 ▶
>>706159627 #
I wuv you too? <3 ?
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 199 / 126 / 32 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 1 new postJ

That's a question you should answer yourself, Anonymous.

I've seen you sharing pics with hime and hoppo from time to time and I thought it was either daughter or little sister. Sweet and they all have the iconic pale skin and red eyes with deathly glare?

Why do I continue to live?

Mako.
It is.
>post more hoppou and seaport please

I'm fuck

To post the same picture over and over again in a waifu thread?

They all have pale skin, yes, but I think a few of them have blue eyes. Also,
>deathly glare
Don't you think that's easy to look through for such beautiful ladies like the abyssals?
Will do.

I... Uh... what?

I don't know how to answer it though