What's Cred Forumss excuse for not owning a firearm?

What's Cred Forumss excuse for not owning a firearm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would i want one? I live in a civilised country...

They simply don't care about themselves, their family, friends, or anyone else.

I also live in a civilized country. I also like having the ability to defend myself if I need to.

correction... I live in a civilised country where not everyone thinks they are in a western.

This. /thread, check and mate

money really.

I own one, I'm good

>civiliZed

No. No you do not live in a civilised country

I live in Thailand now and not only is it illegal/really hard to legally own a gun as a foreigner here it is also extremely expensive. I do have a few guns back I'm Canada though.

I'm underage

canadian

I live in a civilized country, where I never need to defend myself. Fucking donuts

I don't think I live in a western. No one really thinks that aside from a handful of people. I live in the real world.

I need not to defend myself from anything in my country.

Then you're too young to be here
Fuck off

Lol wat, children literally sell guns in the side markets in Bangkok. It's like 500 baht for a shitty 9mm

I live in a country full of intelligent people.

I'd probably end up killing myself either by accident or doing it intentionally

you are mixing up "need'' with ''like having''

Correction: You live in a civilized country that doesn't doesn't believe in the absolute bottom line of Authority and Self determination; i.e. the capacity to both kill and die for a community. Apparently, you're only willing to die. Have fun with those poor, mistreated refugees and migrants. What country are you in, btw? AmeriFag here, central US/MidWest is having a serious issue with Syrian and Sudanese imigrants pulling gang rapes and home invasions. All the cases of Visa holders being investigated for crimes are being handed over to INS and customs. Local LEOs are completely castrated.

And? I'm nit getting my ass locked up in the Bangkok Hilton so I can buy some cheap ass illegal gun. Legal guns are expensive, like I said.

I got my right to bare arms cos I need to protect my freedoms from people who kill people with guns so I have funds and I would kill to protect my freedoms from people with guns who protect their freedoms freon people with guns.

Cause I'm a felon.

Sure you do

Funny story, when I saw these kids, I went up to em and asked if it was real, this shit punk cocked it, pointed it at my face and pulled the trigger, when I heard the click I shit myself a little. Bangkok is a funny place.

should hav e grabbed it out of his hand and split his forehead with it

I don't have atomic control level psychokinetic powers either.

Do I need them? No.

Would they aid in home protection? Possibly.

Could I use them to murder my school mates? Yes.

Do I give a fuck. Nope.

100% chance of actually getting shot by a 14 year old Thai fag.

Funny thing is it doesn't matter. Realistically there's very little I "need", most of what I have I have because I want it. That's the beauty of it. Me simply owning a firearm doesn't immediately affect anyone but me. I don't need to justify why I own them, but I thought I'd chime in a give my reason even though I don't need to provide one.

I do, but its just a lowly .380

It still puts holes in 'em.

I have an adult felony.
Anybody know how i can get one legally, let me know.
But till then i'll keep the few illegal ones i have

Not a Seppo, we actually just glass each other instead. Nice and fuck'n civilised like m8

I'm only 17 if not I would have a nice m1911 and try to get an ak

True. Better than throwing rocks.

Aks are shit for accuracy. Teenage some more faggot

You have to petition your state government to have your rights reinstated. How that's done or if you can do it at all depends on the state. Do some research and see what your options are

I'd only purchase a gun to an hero.

I'm a convicted felon in California. Being caught in possession with one gets me an automatic 2 years

kek. This faggot should not have a gun.

>still thinking AKs are inaccurate

Granted they're not as accurate as ARs or other comparable platforms, but they shoot where you point them and I'll be damned if those shits don't work like fucking champions.

Because I'm not a paranoid faggot with an inferiority complex.

kek...is that you again, dindu?

I did have one and recently sold it because i always contemplate anhero when im drunk and the other night someone tried breaking in my house. Go figure.

That's like saying Ford fiestas are comparable to a Porsche because both have gas pedals.

living in germoney

And your justification for that statement? (other than this being Cred Forums Cred Forums)

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE

I can't be asked to clean off my desk. I can never find the remote to the TV or my insurance card when I need it. How the fuck am I going to care for a gun and have it in the rare case that I would actually need it for defense?

I guess if I lived in a shit neighborhood I might get one but I live like half a kilometer from the police station and am white.

fucking leftist idiots

get fucked by a pack of niggers

Word bro thanks!

Your country is civilized now because your ancestors did very violent things to make things better for their children. Now their children's children are undoing all the good that was done for them.

I live in a civilised country... just kidding I'm in the UK. Of course I have one.