What does Cred Forums think of these whiny cunts?

What does Cred Forums think of these whiny cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it bad I don't know who they are?

who

Did a image search and came up with twenty one pilots. Never heard of them so why are they whiny

Fuck off shill.

but where are the other 19?

youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

fuckin ur mum

They aren't horrible, just overrated by a bunch of horny teenage girls.

I love their music honestly
Their fanbase is definitely annoying, but they have good lyrics and pull from lots of musical genres
also backflips off of pianos are pretty fun

How dare you

you just got trolled
xD

I like their songs
Listen to Ride and Car Radio

Lord knows I hate these two faggots. I honestly think these two are worse than ISIS.

Their music to me is the sound of that faceless gurgling choking sound that beaner made in the mexinazi torture video except worse: These two are on the radio daily.

they may actually be worse than that cartel faceless torture.

lane boy
>> if i see yo as imma run it over boy

>good lyrics
>"this song will never play on the radio"

B L U R R Y F A C E

|-/

First time I saw them it was on tv two years ago, and they were wearing skiimasks at some music festival, and I thought they sounded very generic, and never heard their name said because I missed the beginning of it, I listened to their song heathen for the first time, then stressed out, liked them, noticed the view counts were insane for this kind of music, I thought, this is what viewcounts would've looked like for fall out boy had the internet had been this accessible in 2004. Teens didn't all have 3G and smartphones back then.

I like maybe 3-5 songs, but I like those songs a lot. The rest are either boring, or just so bland it doesn't stick out of the 2000s 'emo' music I listened to when I was a teenager. As for whiny, not very, I've heard whinier songs from bands that were less articulate about it. It's not a band you'd put on to start a party.

My music taste isn't really influenced by other peoples, and I'm not around other people enough to let music I don't like bother me.

Most people who hate this band, or that music, are in school, the rest are in work situations, or have kids/significant others who listen to that shitty bands music. Or are jealous musicians who have crab mentality.

They make excellent music.

They aren't bad but when people compare them to nirvana it'seems cringy. Theye are popular but will never have the same effect on rock that Kurt did. It's like com paring the barney song to Queen

>will never have the same effect on rock that Kurt did
only until one of them finds a shotgun

Kek

Wish

That lyric is representative of Tyler's inner struggle with self-esteem.
It's Blurryface telling him that he won't ever be successfull and won't fulfill his dream.
But you're right, that lyric must suck because the song was literally played on the radio

i understand that but he could have worded it way better

also i replied before i read your whole comment and now i am ashamed

Don't feel sad brutha.
Here, have a bunch of puppies!

Honestly as much of a douche he acts like, pete wentz probably is what most influenced our generations guitar driven pop/pop punk music.

He says stupid shit, he lives or lived with his mom way into adulthood and even after having the means to move. (though their may have been a good reason for it, I never looked into if it was for her sake, to keep himself off drugs, maybe he was just never in his hometown long enough to move, but it was odd when I saw a documentary that showed his room.) He was pretentious, hipster, I mean he pretty much embodies the geration that grew up on his music.

He hand picked some bands in the 2000s who are still pulling 10s of millions of views from youtube, 21 pilots opening for fall out boy and being by them is what pushed their popularity over the edge.

He's the kirk cobain for the early-late 2000s.

I enjoy Heathens but I hate Ride.

danke