Hey Cred Forums gonna try acid later today for the first time. I've only done weed before. What do I expect?

Hey Cred Forums gonna try acid later today for the first time. I've only done weed before. What do I expect?

Also drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
youtube.com/watch?v=_nwo4DSCFBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_tumbler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do 5 hits and if it's bitter spit it out, slight zing and you're good 2 go buddy and if the dude is telling you to smoke it and its yellow crystals then that is not lsd that is dmt

If the faggot did not recrystallize maybe

If someone gets dubs I will inject ketamine, or if they don't

If you want a light trip, you should just tear that sheet in half and drop that. If you don't feel anything for 20-25 minutes, try another quarter of the sheet.

Take 2 hits for your first time, and there is no comprehension on what it's going to be like, just know it will be so far beyond anything u could think to expect, I could ramblenon for hours but i wont, and oncenurndone tripping you'll know exactly why.

take one hit first and see if its bitter if it is it is a rc and its not safe to eat more than one. If not...

EAT IT

Do not take more then 2 tiny squares your first time, unless you want to trip straight to he'll for wah feels like a couple months.

Dude stop trolling this kid he wants a shamanistic experience

You fat stack of bastard cakes

Yeah, seriously, i mean he should definitely start with AT LEAST a quarter sheet.

Op post pic of you eating the sheet

If you take it and it feels like you stuck a 9 volt to your tongue or the feeling of sucking on a penny it's good, eat as much as you want

This. If thats the case its really good, eat like 10-12.

I grew shrooms and they are blue on the inside and turned my hand blue

Keep music playing at all times. It will help keep you grounded.

Expect a stomach ache and to feel different for a while.

dude those tabs look too big to be lsd, probably 25i-Nbome because you need more to get high but that shit sucks. tabs shoud be no bigger than.5-1cm^2. and remember, if its bitter... its a spitter

First off, GET A FUCKING TEST KIT.

Whenever you fuck with acid, always test it first. You never know what you might get nowadays.

Also I'd strongly recommend starting with half a tab, waiting 30-45 minutes, then going from there. Everyone has different tolerances in general so it's best to stay semi-safe. Max i'd go for your first time is 2 and a half, but if you feel alright with it more might be cool.

Getting a sitter is also recommended. If you can't get one, at least let a trustworthy friend know what's going on just in case. In the case you can't get one, a Tripsit chat would be a pretty good idea too.

Other than that, set up some chill, calm music, some good movies and food and blast off boi. And if at any point the audio from your music/show/movie starts getting warped or "tainted" pause it immediately and chill for a few minutes. Had many a trip nearly ruined by that freaky shit.

You bitch, my experiences have been best with WoW but there is no size that tabs are supposed to be. A bigger tab could hold more lsd, or more of something else, 25i tabs aren't necessarily bigger than acid either dox tabs are

You definitely have to take it all at once otherwise you might not warp out

I always go in 50ug increments and it gets me where I need to go lad. I like a slower come on too though tbh. Having 250-300 hit me all at once kind of weirds me out.

Put under a black light if glows ur good to go. If is doesn't don't trust it

Also, for future reference, I'd recommend trying to find white on white. Higher quality and the doses are more accurate. Last strip I got was a 10inX1/2in strip that was 50ug every 1/8th of an inch. Best shit i've got in long ass time.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE

Erowid is your friend. Endless experience reports to read and research

See I like that moment where I fall through a slow motion portal to hell

HM do you guys pay for acid (for enough to trip good with kiledoscopes on walls and eyes, 3D closed eye visduals, and such.)

Just go ahead and pass that this way. You're not ready sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nwo4DSCFBc guaranteed ego death if you're still holding on

I agree, nothing is more exciting than the 5 seconds after you realize it's about to hit you, just before it hits you. Then it hits you. I always have like one big huge exhale right as it hits me and it feel like i'm breathing out an entire atmosphere of air and it feels like it takes an hour to do so

Depends on deep web or not m8

Can we talk about crack?

crack is wack

if you honestly smoke crack then you're honestly a fucking waste of space lol

The white on white sheet I bought on the DN was just over $30 with shipping. Lasted me a good few months too so it was a pretty good deal.

It takes a while for good acid to kick in. Like, often over an hour. Don't do what I did my first time and double-down twice.

substitute "honestly smoke crack" with "judge people for shit that's none of your business", and you hit the nail on the head.

Crack is a hella drug. Ex did that shit. 0/10 would not watch someone be that fucked up again.

exactly 3 drugs should be illegal. no other drugs should be illegal. those 3 drugs are crack, meth, and heroin. no one has ever been a casual crack user. no one has ever just done heroin on the weekends. and no one has ever lived a happy life smoking meth. fuck you buddy.

yes because being a slightly judgmental human being is worse than literally being a fucking crackhead.

Yep, because criminalizing drugs has such a good track record.

Do us all a favor and stop breeding and voting.

crack addicts kill innocent people in robberies just for their next fix. crack is addictive as fuck and fucking bad for you, straight up.

if you do crack, and don't think you have a problem, then you deserve to be shot because you have zero self awareness and contribute nothing to earth.

substitute "criminalizing drugs" with "literally smoking crack cocaine"

Look in the mirror for a little while. It's really fun trust me.

>if you do crack [...] you contribute nothing to earth.
I used to smoke crack, and I earned six figures at my job. Considering I paid shitloads of income tax I think it's fair to say that I contributed.

Be sure to be in a good mood OP u don't want spooky scary skeletons.. shivering down ur spine

Kid if you bought the whole sheet that's 60 hits bub.

It literally does.

It literally has a very good track record.

the only time prohibition doesn't work is when society as a whole disagrees with it (alcohol and marijuana are the ONLY examples of when it wasn't beneficial).

Look at places where heroin and opiates are used "culturally" and legally, places like that have entire families wasting away around opium pipes and letting their kids starve or simply die of neglect.

You're probably an every day crack smoker who thinks that laws only serve to personally annoy you. In Canada we give youths and first time offenders a warning, and then after that (as you should) you get years of forced rehab in jail for possession of crack/heroin/meth.

>earned
>ed
>you wouldnt have dun fucked it up if you werent a crackhead. I had 120k a year when i was 17 and now im at 220k banking 80k/y because all i do is smoke weed everyday and dont need to blow 800 a night.

yes everyone, give the angry crackhead room to rub his flacid dick over some unconscious hooker. Hes obviously the one who should be breeding, not us.

I'll snort meth on occasion if it's around when I go shooting.
I've smoked crack once, smoke my coke, though, when I get it every few months or so.

No thanks on the H though, smoked black tar once and I can just pound a handle of whiskey and take some Xanax if I want to sleep for 16 hours and not remember anything.

IRL

You haven't thought this through, have you.

The biggest criminal organizations in the world are built under the premise of a black market for criminalized drugs.

Throwing people in prison instead of either trying to truly rehabilitate them (or, as you mentioned, possibly shooting them) does nothing but put them and society in a worse state upon their release.

I don't do crack. I have people in my family that have had a pretty much lifelong addiction to the shit though. 2 of them suffered serious abuse and neglect as children that probably you and I will never have to understand or experience. They aren't pieces of shit - in fact I love them and I wish I knew how to help them.

Criminalizing the shit doesn't work though, and not all people with drug problems are pieces of shit that should be shot. I hope you end up loving someone that develops an addiction so you can fucking grow as a person and maybe not be a piece of judgmental shit one day.

Grow some compassion, for fuck's sake.

we arent homeless orphaned HIV+ faggots who spend rolls of nickles on dimebags. So no.

fucking kill yourself you dumb pussy cunt

jesus christ you're quite the head case if i do say so mate

Riiiiiiight

I need this in my life. Why does real acid have to be so hard to find in Northwest Florida?

lol earned, as in not anymore

as in you got fired for being a fucking crackhead hahahahahahahahahahaha fucking parasite

Op of the crack post here I have not done crack just a shit ton of psychidelics, but will inject crack for dubs

Just buy it online?

The dark web doesn't scare me but bc does for some reason. Like what keeps them from taking my money and delivering nothing?

>not all people with drug problems are pieces of shit
Wrong

I didn't get fired and I'm doing fine.

Feel free to triple down with more bad assumptions, though.

Fuck you conservitard. Everyone has flaws, even you. Have you even seen House?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt you delusional fuck

>triple down

What does that even mean?

They arent peices of shit, theyre just lazy and selfish. Theyre lazy because they risk going to prison over a drug which they know is killing them anyway, they dont live life any happier with crack, they are just too lazy to kick the habit. They are also too selfish to do it for their families who care about them. The law is the only realistic thing that can prevent selfish, lazy people from staying addicts. Very few crackheads get clean because they see the damage they cause their family, most do it because they either run out of things to steal/pawn for money or they go to some sort of institution. Addicts arent even the real version of themselves until they are forced away from their drug. Holding hands and singing campfire songs wont cure addiction. Addicts need a 30 day detox followed by a punitive sentence and a lifetime of probation and rehabilitation. Compassion isnt going to do anything but make the addicts feel justified while wallowing in their self destructive binge. Grow a pair and tell your relatives that they are lazy selfish addicts and unless they work to change themselves that's what they will always be. Tell them that if they died today they would only be remembered as a desperate disgusting crackhead, tell them that less than one year of their life could turn that around if they decide to actually be responsible for themselves.

Everyone has flaws, even you. Have you even seen House?

HOUSE IS A FUCKING TV SHOW CHARACTER YOU IDIOT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>2016
>being this autistic

it's like doubling down, except you've already been wrong twice instead of just once

What about Nurse Jackie?

oh let me guess, you smoke crack every day but are still somehow doing better than me? Brain surgeon?

It happens. Don't believe every stereotype on tv.

Probably not this user though.

Literally another Television program.

TV shows are written, not experienced. Which means it's fucking fake, not real.

Are you intentionally being a fucking idiot or are you just acting?

when did you stop smoking crack? what do you net per year currently? Im guessing you make less now than you used to because you referred to what you "used to" make.

ok so everyone i know says not to stare in the mirror, but I love staring in the mirror on acid. Is that just me?

"Riiiiiiiiight" was a different guy than the one you replied to

fucking Cred Forums, bring back optional tripcodes

Are you sure it's literally another television program? Is there such a thing as a figurative television program? Also why are you capitalizing television?

House cured a lot of people and he was all hopped up on goofballs the entire time.

Oh i know it happens, i actually had a CEO of one of my companies who snorted coke every hour or two constantly. He made 350k-400k a year in his position and is still making that, the difference between him and most coke addicts is that he was a hard worker before becoming an addict. He makes it work for now but he said himself that when he retires he will have to try to go from an $800 a day coke habit to being clean. He literally saves nothing at the end of each year and is in the top 1% earners in my province. It is possible to be a stable coke addict for a while, but that doesn't mean you wont have a massive life shattering crash at the end.

what kind of company is it?

Yeah bro we all have 6 figure jobs around here, didn't ya know?

>lying on the Internet is hard

Inb4 I don't care if you believe me. Then why did you try to tell us?

Great job, you are being pedantic because you're finding yourself unable to produce a genuine argument or reply (which I'm assuming stems from your obvious fucking Autism)

House did not cure anyone because House does not exist because House is a fictional television show character.

If possible, please kill yourself.

If money isn't an issue you can buy 1p-lsd which is only very slightly different and slightly more expensive. It isn't illegal since they aren't blotter papers for human consumption but a "research chemical on a cellulose binding agent". Most sites this route aren't on the dark Web but still use bitcoin and you'll need to tumble it.

Is there any way to pay via paypal?

Engineering firm called Fluor. I worked as the procurement adviser when most of the company's growth happened, yearly i was netting around 120k and my cokehead boss was making 350-400k.

note that this was like 8 years ago and me and my boss have both left Fluor since. We both found procurement jobs in Alberta but he only makes like 20k more than me now instead of triple.

I'm being pedantic because when you fall back on misusing buzz words and bad grammar, your argument is lost in the fog, and I'm fucking with you about House. Don't take shit so seriously, this is b.

>sees the word "literally" used once in correct context
>THIS IS MY CHANCE GUYS

>tumble it

What's that mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_tumbler

seems like all the crackheads left because all the other drug users in this thread trashed them.

This thread has inspired me, I'm gonna was out a few Maria have laying around from the las few 10 packs. Wish me luck faggots.

youll have fun, enjoy

Wash a few jars, not sure what that was all about.

well, no.

You had several people give examples of successful coke addicts, so I'm not sure how you think you trashed anything

Unless plugging your ears and screaming NO counts as winning an argument

The thing that stops them is if a vendor pulls a scam like that, they get shut down.

Plus most use escrow so it's pretty safe.

I'd recommend using AlphaBay if you ever decide to try. I've only had a single order not get delivered and that was because the vendor got shut down for scamming customers, after which my payment was returned in full. Nowadays buying psychs on the street is fucking risky unless you have a trustworthy plug.

Plus, is there anything better than getting quality drugs delivered discretely to your doorstep?