This is Julian Assange, editor in chief of the secret spilling site wikileaks. Ask me anything

This is Julian Assange, editor in chief of the secret spilling site wikileaks. Ask me anything.

Do you know if Hillary Clinton is actively trying to have you assassinated?

when are you going to leak the hillary sex tape

I don't believe she is. I though about this a lot at first, but eventually realized that I could would been posioned by now like Litvinenko.

Sex tape? Is that what you care about? How about asking why you are only going to get Hillary or Trump. How about demanding the liberal democracy that we fought so long and hard for.

When did you realize that nobody cares what the military industrial complex is doing to them as long as they have Dancing with the Stars to watch?

yeah, thats exactly what need, a libtard hugfest... sorry "Xir" only interested in the sex tape

What's it like going crazy in an embassy?

Are you the next "Most Interesting Man In The World"?

Why you look like Paul Rudd?

wilileaks

Do you have unseen nudes of female celebrities?
If so, then why the fuck aren't you posting them?

The world need more tits, dammit!

I hope it's the one where Hill puts on a Tijuana Donkey Show...

When are you coming to Ecuador? I'm in Ecuador, ask my anything.

So let me get this straight... You've imprisoned yourself in an embassy because you don't want to go to prison? And this doesn't seem insane to you at all?

Why the crap haven't you answered this very important question?

Assange isn't known for being a big thinker. Basically all his underlings at Wikileaks do all the work and he takes credit.

Oh and he also likes to post classified info(not a bad thing) without redacting the names of deep cover operatives, putting their lives in danger(bad thing)

OK I am going to honest and admit that going into that embassy wasn't my smartest move. Right now Inhave to stay until 2020 when the statute of limitations are up. And yes, even taking abuse here is better on Cred Forums is better than my current situation.

Sorry about that, I haven't been getting much sleep as lack of sunlight is messing with my sleep cycle.

Can you post a new pic with you holding a timestamp

Don't they have windows in embassies?

Timestamp

Tits time stamp of gtfo

Yes there are windows but it isn't the same. I have had people throw rocks at my widow. I can't very well stick my head out of a window for an hour a day and not expect to make an easy target for any right wing nut or governement agent.

this is bullshit. post timestamp or a pic confirming or get the fuck off

either post a timestamp or fuck off you dumb nigger

I think there was a filtration problem. If he had 1% of the resources of the NSA he could have done the better job you desire(d).

When did you realize you needed to shave that old faggot rat below your chin?

raped any swedes lately?

nice dubs

Don't take it too seriously.

What of the candidates do you hate more: Clinton or Trump? (Tough choice, I figure.)

No, he's actually kind of a notable dick about releasing information unfiltered. Snowden made a public remark about the need for whistleblowers to redact info to not endanger lives and Assange told him to stop trying to get a pardon from Clinton.

Clinton, cause she and Obama want him extradited and tried for espionage

Trump. Trump is more of a danger to liberal democracy than Hillary. She will be a continuation of the status quo.

If I understand correctly, he had a truckload of info: he either had to wait perhaps years to redact stuff, and let the badness continue, or release all and let the chips fall where they may. If people get burned as a result, it's not his fault but the anti-Freedom government.

Concerning redactions. When the war logs were published, we were practically a one man show. Yes wikileaks had some volunteers but nothing that would have been required to get rid of incriminating details of individuals working with the occupation forces. We did do a names search but ultimately decided that the hypothetical danger that we would put people in was less of a problem that the real crimes that the war logs contained.

Presumably Trump wouldn't even try him, but maybe send some Trump supporters to raid the embassy.

You belong on Cred Forums also fucking time stamp.

and perhaps Trump would burn her Reichstag.

You understand incorrectly

Hi Julian. Now that Clinton won, we're gonna getcha. You and Trump are the GOP/Putin/Russian stooges.

Thus, Julian, you and Putin will die. Also, stop trying to hack the DNC, and blue state elections systems. You're only making your death worse - it can be painless and fast - or very slow (like someone mentioned, Litvinenko).

Vote Hillary!

Same question

Can we see your dick and balls?

What's the names of the laywer who degended him in Switzerland?

Celebrity nudes.
Post them.
The world needs to see more of Victoria Justice's tits.

I believe they're enshrined in Moscow. In Putin's mansion to be precise. Next to Trump's.

defended*

Why didn't you capitalise the name WikiLeaks?