Is there any definitive proof that links Trump or Trump's campaign with Russian interests?

is there any definitive proof that links Trump or Trump's campaign with Russian interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents’-basement
soundcloud.com/the-intercept/hillary-clinton-audio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you mean Hillary approved sale of 20% US Uranium production to Russia?

you mean the sale which was vetted and administrated by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (C.F.I.U.S.), in which the State Department was just one of nine agencies represented, and the deal also needed approval from multiple U.S. agencies and the Canadian government.

Clinton's role in it was marginal at best - in fact, she was not even on the board: the official who was the State Department's representative on CFIUS at the time, Jose Hernandez, ha stated (in interviews with Time Magazine) that Clinton did not participate in the evaluation of this deal: "Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter," he said.
So, she wasnt orchestrating that deal, or _any_ matter which the State Department had with CFIUS

also, the person who donated to clinton's foundation who was involved did so more than a year *before* the deal was even mooted.

>And if the 'Correct the Record' bunch are reading, I'll take my 5 cents or whatever by paypal, thanks...

She let it happen when she could have stopped it is what this boils down to. She was head of the State Department, US involvement went through her. Just because she wasn't the one doing the actual negotiation and signing off on the deal doesn't mean she had a minor role. It's her whole department.

I am confused by this.. something that happened in the past deals with Russia and uranium.. (for weapons, obviously)
but then why is the media/Hillary's campaign taking advantage of the idea of putin/trump relationship in order to hurt him?

is there any real connection between Trump and Russia is my question

Why do you think Trump isn't releasing his tax returns, OP?

Putin is influencing this election.

Which is illegal and Trump should have to go to prison.

>Putin is influencing this election.
in a rapidly globalizing world like ours its hard for influences not to rub of on one another.

following your train of thought. why do you prefer hillary's saud/jew influence as opposed to Putin?
I choose the white guy christian thanks very much

>hillary's saud/jew influence
made up stories are cool bro

why are you being purposely stupid? the US and israel and the house of saud are really, really good "friends" explicitly and implicitly

that is more or less why the media calls russia your enemy.. it is more complicated than that of course but that is a big factor

Yeah I'm so purposely stupid for not fallingl lockstep into your paranoid bullshit about the Clinton Foundation.

this has nothing to do with the clinton foundation you fucking infant. are you attempting to tell me right now that the US and Israel and the House of Sauds are not political ALLIES all of whom have a different stake in SYRIA the place supported in part by Russia

do you not understand how the world works or is your world view exclusively limited to memes? holy fuck how young are you? seriously

you faggots and your paranoid fucking conspiracy bullshit

do you shart your pants when you hear a car backfire?

what conspiracy user? this is "the news"

you understand there is conflict in a place called "syria" right? do you know where syria is or who is waging the conflict? do you know why?
do you think that global conflicts might have some impact on national elections near and far?

I need to know if I am being trolled or you are a complete fucking retarded faggot. please I will give you one last chance to mulligan

There might be, which is why it is essential to see his tax returns. Aside from that it is mostly circumstantial - the nice things he's said about Putin and approval of pro-russian policies, the addition of Mannafort to his team, etc.

>the news

Your cringing James Bond version of the world doesn't exist, faggot.

The possibility of someone like Putin taking advantage of a useful idiot like Trump does exist.
But hurr durr Clinton hurr durr.

if trump is a useful idiot what does that make you?
also I can't tell if you are underaged or just a really really stupid person

I will leave you to it anyways

Intelligent enough not to support him
like you're doing

>nobody likes my stupid right wing bullshit
>they must be underage

kecks

>Your cringing James Bond version of the world doesn't exist, faggot.
what does this even mean? the world isn't like hollywood? government espionage isn't a real thing? political factions have no influence on current events or how they are portrayed in the media?

what the literal fuck are you talking about?

It means shut up.

it was an honest question. if Trump is an idiot what does that make you? Because I don't see you being a socially skilled actor who can convince 10m people of your bullshit

so you are just poor and stupid? that's a shame
gtfo my thread then bitch nigga

It was another stupid "honest" attempt for you to deflect from the actual topic.

Trump is a useful idiot and you are a useful idiot for carrying his water for him.

the best part is that this thread is me openly questioning whether I have been a useful idiot in supporting a candidate I would ideally like to support.

Definitive proof linking Trump to Russia would gain him my full support. Because unlike you I understand that political factions play a role behind the scenes of "muh clinton foundation" "muh email scandal"

The best part is that you're still avoiding the topic, that Trump may be working with Putin to throw this election in his favor.

Say something stupid about the Saudis again faggot. Do it.

You understand that you can't handle the real world, the one that will elect Clinton, so you make up shit that sounds like a fucking James Bond movie because you probably play too many video games.

Just put your cards on the table, faggot.

Yeah you retard

>Trump may be working with Putin to throw this election in his favor.
and that is okay
but what have I said that sounds like a james bond movie? nothing I have said is wrong.. I mean you might not like it but it is the truth... so yeah

that's not an argument

So having a foreign influence thwarting democracy a sovereign country like the US is "okay"

k

Everything you've said is wrong.

Your every move is a cringing conspiracy theory where somehow Clinton is involved. You need medication.

>She let it happen when she could have stopped it is what this boils down to.

Er...

Do you even know what the "scandal" was?

short version: A canadian company was being bought out by a russian company. Because the canadian one had operations in the US, it required approval from CFIUS.

The "20% production" was, and is, run by a foreign company. Where the uranium went has not changed. funds fom sales were already going from the US to another country; Canada. the only difference is that the canadian company now meant that the funds eventually went there.

this whole "she could have stopped it!" shows nothing but a total ignorance of what the subject was: an international corporate transfer of ownership. She couldnt "stop" the company being bought - its not a US company. Its not a Government branch. it was a private company. The only thing she could have done was prevent that company mining in the US. At which point there would've been a REAL scandal - clinton shutting down 20% of the entire national manufacturing, putting hundreds of businesses associated with the industry, thousands of workers their families and thier homes at risk, by pulling the bottom out of the industry.

Is that what you want? You want to have ANYONE - not clinton, but any government official on any side "prevent" a scandal of approving the sale of a non-national business with interests in the US, by instead causing a scandal, by decimating the mining industry and seeing thousands laid off?

it's happened since the countries inception.. and in my opinion it is "K" when it finally seems to benefit the candidate I like.

welcome to politics? lol
no nothing I have said is a conspiracy or directly accusing Clinton either

I said that Israel and US and Saudi Arabia are allies which is literally 100% true
I said that US have different interests vested in Syria then Russia which is 100% true

what are you talking about?

>Trump

>refuses to release tax info
opensecrets org/news/2016/09/russian-born-oil-magnate-gives-big-to-trump-victory/
time com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

>GOP blocks investigation into Russia ties
thedailybeast com/articles/2016/09/30/gop-blocks-probes-into-trump-russia-ties.html

>Trump has expressed adoration to Putin
washingtonpost com/politics/heres-what-we-know-about-donald-trump-and-his-ties-to-russia/2016/07/29/1268b5ec-54e7-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

>awaiting the Trump supporter to rebut with something retarded

No it ihasn't, dipshit.

Putin is the first high-profile example of a head of state BLATANTLY trying to influence an election.

And you should be shot for Treason supporting it.

Hillary is a criminal, and if elected will go unchecked. Having already proven she can do literately anything, no matter how vile, how illegal, how un-American.

If Trump wins, you know he'd be watched like a hawk, people would be eager for him to make one tiny mistake just to feel smug.

>Putin is the first high-profile example of a head of state BLATANTLY trying to influence an election.
lel no he isn't

>how many more millions are you willing to waste trying to make charges stick?

Do we have proof yet that Putin got Trump addicted to Colombian cocaine?

Isn't it time to open up positive relations with Russia? Why the fuck shouldn't we be cool with them if they'll be cool with us. Trump and Putin could be bro's, but Putin has already showed he can put bitches in their place

>tovarisch

He has a medical cocaine license tyvm

Trump has never done drugs or alcohol in his entire life. Burden or proof is on you now

>authoritarian state
>literally invaded a country

I prefer, China tbh. They have better tourists and they make better stuff.

With Russia... it'd be all turnips.

>sniff

THIS MICROPHONE IS BROKEN, OMFG!

HILLARY IS BEING MEAN TO ME, GUYZ!!!

Seriously, Trump came off a bitch in that debate.

>>authoritarian state
>>literally invaded a country
you are talking about the US, right? RIGHT?

Why not both? We don't need to fear the east because they are different. Turns out humans aren't that different from each other, regardless of where they're from. What's wrong with peace and love? Trump offers that

And Hillary came off as a Killbot. Both candidates are barely human.

thankfully you aren't old enough to vote. your posts and their content proves this

China, too.

You mean all those sick burns she dropped on him, one so bad he was up at 3am shitposting on twitter because he took that bait so hard?

He's a fucking aspie.

shut up

I'd be up for opening "positive relations" with Russia, sure.

As soon as Putin steps down.

okay kiddo. did I hurt your little feelings? because that was an incredibly general statement to make and I needed to make you feel stupid for making it

So we have an aspie vs a cold calculating killbot.
>Aspies can have helpers
>Killbots destroy all humans

>can't rebuke your argument so I'll just try to insult you

Unlike Trump, I won't be up because I am ashamed of my coke dick, and then hate tweet you all night.

>kiddo.

>killbot

You mean, winner. I can't wait for the second debate. Fat Chris Christie is a fucking idiot. If Trump is relying on his help to attack based Hilldawg... well the results will only result in more cocaine-fueled rage by that orange, Russian puppet.

That's pretty fucked, they sure love him. Extremely unreasonable and chaotic, you're just evil.

both you fags can leave my thread whenever.
or continue to shitpost. I don't care really

you both just reinforce that hillary shills/supporters are hopeless retarded faggots whom are probably underaged, yes

trump2k16
MAGA bitches

This guy is literally the worst human being ever to run for office, it's almost cartoonish how evil and stupid and horrible he is.

Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles, it boggles my mind that Hillary isn't leading by 20 points when this guy is one step away from becoming Hitler, and just goes to show how many old racist bigots there still are in this country. The sooner these people die off and we young progressive millennials take over, the better. It's clear that all the smart and intelligent people in the media are against Trump, and are using facts and logic to prove why we must put Hillary in power.

Trump is the first candidate that if I found out someone supported him, I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person. Nobody with any self respect or shred of decency should vote Trump, everyone has a moral duty to vote Hillary at this point and be on the right side of history.

I'm saying that no matter what, Hillary will cause irreversible damage. Haven proved that she is immune to the law. Also that Trump is so hated by the media that they would be love nothing more then to bust Trump at every corner. Trump is not immune to the law, and that is the only redeeming factor for me.

So you didn't want Evidence that Trump's a Russian puppet deep in debt with the oligarchs?

Oh it's your thread.

Awesome.

Trump is useful idiot conspiring with Putin, who's fucking playing him like the tool he is.

And you're cheering the whole thing on.

>hasn't paid taxes for years

Uh....

it's not even so much that Hillary is an awful pay-for-play puppet. it's that people are so desensitized to it at this point and even go as far as to make apologies for it

talk about mind boggling

I'm a millennial and I feel that way about Hillary.

>And Hillary came off as a Killbot. Both candidates are barely human.

Imagine a woman who showed up to a presidential debate unprepared, sniffing constantly, and interrupting her opponent 70-odd times.
Lets take it further. Imagine if that woman had 5 kids, by 3 different men, was a repeated adultress, who had multiple bankruptcies, and who was suspected to have paid absolutely zero federal taxes, and refused to release her tax returns, like every single other candidate for the last 40 years.
Now, lets look at that woman, who rooted for the housing crisis in which many thousands of families lost their homes, because it let her make a profit.
And this person, standing sniffing and unprepared in a presidential debate, with that abominable record.... She has never held ANY elected office in her life.

Would you vote for her? Seriously?

wow conspiracy theories? kek wow user... grow up this isn't james bond or something
where is it? besides your ass?

>immune to the law

still butthurt that Clinton broke no laws
I feel sorry for faggots like you
let it go

Proof? I hate both candidates tbh, but not paying taxes =/= exposing state secrets that could get many people killed.

See how much shit Trump gets for simple shit like taxes? While Hillary gets to end peoples lives? This is why I want Trump, they'd watch him closely.

...wait, you think Hillary is like Hitler?

As opposed to a faggot who has called for his rival to be murdered, immigrants to be wiped out, and has shown support to white pride movements?

Yeah, Hilldawg's a cunt.

see

Sorry faggot it's really looking that way. The Russian government really did hack into the DNC's email servers. To make Trump look good.

take off the tumblr goggles user, they aren't good for your mental health

Is that woman a criminal?

Ah, so just before she does something it immediately becomes legal? So if she were to stab you it wouldn't be illegal by the time the knife reached you? Really fucking weird train of thought you have

Trump uses words, Hilldawg has used terrible, terrible actions. Actions hurt more then words, it's hard for the sjw weirdos to acknowledge that fact

stop polishing that turd faggot

Clinton broke no laws. She will not be charged with any crimes.

You want a dictatorship where people you don't like can be removed from power. Just admit it.

Got any proof of that?

Donald literally admitted he did not pay taxes as he is 'smart', and refuses to release any documents that would show differently. Say what you will about Mitt, but he actually did pay taxes and charity.

Hillary has had countless investigations find no wrong doing.

but how does that make Trump Putin's "bitch" like people say? I am willing to believe that they are in league with one another... actually the entire purpose of this thread ironically enough

but anons want to say that Putin is "totally controlling Trump/rigging US politics" but don't acknowledge the massive amount of foreign support for Hillary?? what planet am I living on?

>actions

Hillary has literally done nothing wrong. Know how I can say that?

Millions spent by house Republicans investigating her.

>muh FBI corruption

Stay salty.

Because smart people realize Putin is a dangerous dictator.

Trump acts like they're buddies. Useful idiot.

That's what Hillary is doing. How did you get it so backwards?

Email leaks
Bengazi
They didn't say "No wrong doing" they confirmed she broke the law hard. and won't pursue charges at this time

Planet Orwell

I'd have you removed.

>Because smart people realize Putin is a dangerous dictator.
funny because I would be willing to bet that more people see Obama/Hillary as a dangerous dictator than do Putin....
not saying I am right it is my opinion haha
perspective is key, user

Actually, she didn't break the law.

I'm sure you would, but that's why Trump will win. Because not many people are as evil as you.

>except they're scared old white people

She fucking did
>CTR spotted

Or young and not afraid of those spooky foreign countries.

Where in the FBI report does it state she broke the law?

no actually I am talking about billions on a global scale who speak myriads of languages and have many different cultures

you think in terms of small beans. the smallest actually

Top kek! Whats the point of posting that? Heres some lulz for u 2

Yeah, that's why everyone is in love with Trump overseas.

because you have all those numbers readily available or you are parroting more AMERICAN media?

This is what kills me, millions of wasted taxpayer dollars on GOP witch hunts, not a shred of proof of anything. The Goopers threw everything they had and nothing sticks, because there is nothing, so they they lie. They knew they would be destroyed, and tried every underhanded trick in the book to prevent it.
And now will get deservedly slaughtered.

You know what numbers are available?

haha. you know what is better? When they went after Bill for the impeachment ( which was bullshit, who cares if the president got a fucking blowjob ) ... Bill was trying to launch attacks against Al Queda. They said he was doing it as "a distraction" and so he dialed it back.

TLDR: If GOP hadn't gone after Bill like a bunch of cucked husbands, 9-11 might never have happened.

>muh investigations

>TLDR: If GOP hadn't gone after Bill like a bunch of cucked husbands, 9-11 might never have happened.
>Bush getting handed intelligence "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US"

nice deflection I guess. honestly both are arguments boil down to saudi or russian dick and which one we want to tolerate a little more of

why you on that saudi and even worse jew dick? I can't scarcely imagine. you realize the last 16 years of failed policies haven't gotten us anywhere?

There's proof he wrecked Hillary at the debates.
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM

What's going on in LA?

>literally Russia

How is Moskova this time of year, tovarisch?

" Face it Young Dem voters , youre living in your parents basement , wackin off and eatin cheezies "
- Hillary approves this message

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents’-basement

>basement dwellers

Sounds like she visited Cred Forums

>bernie or bust!

So, putin forced hillary to take millions from foreign countries, used the clinton foundation for frud, lie about benghazi, delete 33 000 e-mails, cheat againsat bernie sanders, cheat during the debate, AND made her sick to the point she has to cover up?

How does that blue kool aid taste?

these posts aren't cute but you are helping defend my own point against yours.
how is goat asshole muhammad? you must really like that goat asshole because you like Hillary so much.. and she supports your right to goat asshole etc. etc.

>how is goat asshole muhammad? you must really like that goat asshole because you like Hillary so much.. and she supports your right to goat asshole etc. etc.
>women are pigs
>governments should not have any regulation
>religion should be part of government

I think you might like Saudi Arabia, actually.

soundcloud.com/the-intercept/hillary-clinton-audio

It wasn't Kool-aid

Also, where's Trump's tax records? Why is the GOP blocking an investigation into his dealings with Russia?

actually my ideologies differ pretty heavily from the theocracy which rules the house of saud

but why do you love them so much? why??

Because they hold millions of dollars of my debt?

You know, like Russia does with Drumpf?

>It's like he didn't even read the thead.

>You know, like Russia does with Drumpf?
i don't know that and neither do you... but keep parroting media like it is demonstrable fact. we all appreciate it so much and it totally makes you look like you know what you are talking about

>because they (sauds) hold millions of dollars of my debt
not my debt. but not that we are on the same page... who signed that debt over? Hillary's camp or Trump's camp?

be honest now

>is there any definitive proof that links Trump or Trump's campaign with Russian interests?
He has been smuggling caviar and sausages in his head into the US for years.

there's definitive proof that he's like the rich asshole fucks me and my homies used to talk mad shit about in elementary school.

>GOP blocks investigation into Trump's Russian ties

Well, it does appear to be empty.

suggesting he is working with Russia.. okay that is fine. I want to work with Russia. Working with Sauds and backwards kikes has led to something like 19t dollars in debt

I don't want to play this game anymore. It is time for a new round

Hillary isn't watched like a hawk? Shit coughed a few times in her job and it became a whole conspiracy.
Close ups of her ears at the debate were used to justify about Clinton.
How in the fuck do you figure she is not scrutinized? You hear the media talk about Trump more often because Trump delivers lots of zingers and sound bites that are easy to create hysteria about. It's done on purpose.

>implying Inner Politics aren't influenced by global politics.

Americans are so stupid you deserve your poison. Not like your head of state has much power anyways because it's a half-assed democracy.

Not working with, he's working for.

Kek

But srsly if you think the world leaders are not corrupt and in cahoots with multinationals and the military industrial complex, you've got your head in the sand.

the same way that Hillary works for the people she works for? (kikes and sauds.. occasionally chinks)

>Implying the GOP doesn't work with the Saudis
Bush flew those niggers home the day after 9/11.

remember when the GOP didn't want Trump to be their nominee and they swore everything they could to stop him
>failed bush legacy.. add tears with guac
>muh delegates dahnald
>rubio's hardcore flameout

yeah lots of infighting user.. welcome to the party